Writers' Corner #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #1

This topic contains 215 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  The Fledgling Artist 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 216 total)
  • Author

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@snapper *peers into the shadows to see if anyones around*  *sets down fireproof chair*

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Snapper
    @snapper

@ashira *peers out of the shadows* Someone is around. 😉 Not really making progress but hey I’m here. XD

*melts chair*

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

@snapper Yeah, I am not really writing, just answering emails and stuff

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Catwing
      @catwing

@snapper *sits on box* *taps box* It’s supposed to be dragon proof, but who knows. 😛
      I’m around. Doing a little writing.

@ashira *Waves*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Snapper
      @snapper

@ashira That works!

@catwing We can test the box, if you want.

*melts chair*

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@catwing Still writing Firebird?

Catwing
        @catwing

@snapper *hugs box* No. It’s my box. Don’t hurt it. It is for sitting in.

@ashira No. I’ve been working on Finding Secrets now (for a long while actually). But I plan to return to it someday. *gazes into the horizon* Not today. I plan to finish this trilogy first. 🙂

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Snapper
        @snapper

@catwing But it’s so meltable.

*melts chair*

Snapper
          @snapper

@catwing @ashira I’m going to call it a night. I actually made a bit of progress, though I had to think out of the box (not that box, Catwing) to get there.

Thanks and good luck with your writing!

*melts chair*

Catwing
            @catwing

@snapper *looks at box* It looks more scratchable to me… So NO melting! *pulls out a chair* Melt this instead. *throws chair*

Yes, out of the box. 😛
            Okay. Good night!

Snapper
            @snapper

@catwing @ashira @people-who-write-or-plot-or-whatever

I’m on for a bit, still gathering my thoughts into a coherent plot.

*melts chair*

Catwing
              @catwing

@snapper I’m here. Blogging a character interview.

Snapper
              @snapper

@catwing  Is it Kay? 😉

*melts chair*

Catwing
                @catwing

@snapper No. It’s Alex, one of the MCs from Finding Secrets. She’s friends with wolves. 😀
                Kay: I would make it more interesting if I was there. 😛
                I have enough trouble with the Cloak butting into the interviews. I don’t need you too.
                Kay: *laughs* But that’s the fun part. Isn’t it? *munches cookie*

Snapper
                @snapper

@catwing

Nice!

Kay, do you have any cookies that I can eat?

*melts chair*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 216 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest