Writers' Corner #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #1

This topic contains 253 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  The Fledgling Artist 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 254 total)
  • Author

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@dekreel I didnt know it was you birthday!Β  How old are you now?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@seekjustice @theresa-play @catwing @valtmy @kendra-lynne @dekreel @snapper @ashira

I’ll be on for a little bit. (i’m also on KP right now too. just seeing who comes where πŸ˜‰ ). Anyone on?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

leaving now…

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
    @catwing

@the-fledgling-artist I don’t think I ever replied to you before… So here.
    What you said was pretty helpful. πŸ™‚
    I graduated recently so some friends from where I moved came over for that. So that was really nice. I think I’m starting to see that I am making friends. Slowly, but I am doing it. So that’s also nice.

You had asked for the summary of my WIP, Finding Secrets.

Alex and her friends all receive mysterious notes from someone calling themselves β€˜The Cloak’ saying that they have been chosen by the King and must find three jewels. The Ruby, the Sapphire, and the Emerald. But who do they give too?
    As they receive more riddles Alex struggles to find any answers. Answers that may be secrets – Secrets that some people would rather stay hidden. Even some secrets of her own. Wounds from her past. Are her friendships strong enough to survive the secrets of her past?

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

No worries @catwing ! I’m glad you’re feeling a little better now. Just try not to stress about future relationships too much. :’ ) Usually, it’s the things that we can’t really control that God does the coolest things with.

Your wip sounds great!! I love mysterious stories. How long have you been working on it?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Gonna try to do some writing. :’ )

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Catwing
    @catwing

@the-fledgling-artist *nods*
    Since sometime in 2014. *cough* I’ve come a long way with it though. And part of the time stopped to write other things. Then there was that time I took a long break…
    Thanks! I’m glad it sounds intriguing. πŸ˜€

Sorry I wasn’t on when you were writing last time.
    I’m working on some stuff now though.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@seekjustice @rochellaine @catwing @valtmy @kendra-lynne @dekreeal @snapper. @theresa-play @alia

I’m writing now for a bit.

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@dekreel @ariel-ashira

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
    @catwing

@jenwriter17 I’m on here and doing some writing tonight too. πŸ˜€

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing Yay! πŸ˜€ How are you doing? How’s your costume coming?

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
    @catwing

@jenwriter17 Doing okay. My costume is progressing. I still have to make the ears (Pretty simple, just have to do it) and wings, but the tail is progressing… I had to much fun making the spine, so that’s what’s causing it to be bigger than I was thinking (I also didn’t really think about how much volume the fluffs would add). I’m probably going to have to trim it after I sew all the fluffs on. But yay! πŸ˜€

Oh, procrastination.....

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing Awesome! πŸ˜€ It’ll be so cool to see it at RM! Are you planning on buying books there? Any authors you’re super excited about seeing?

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
    @catwing

@jenwriter17 YES! Completed then! :3
    I think I will probably buy books. Because there will be some really cool ones. πŸ˜€
    *cough* Ummm… I don’t know. You. Hope Ann. Other Story Embers and Kingdom Pen people. πŸ™‚

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing

πŸ™‚

I’m so excited about the Book Festival! I bought quite a few books last year that were firsts in series, so I hope to get the sequels this year. πŸ™‚

πŸ˜€ *squeals* I can’t wait! Every time I think about meeting KP and SE people I get so excited!

Read any good books lately?

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest