fb

Writers' Corner #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #1

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

I dunno if anyone uses these, but I’m here. I’m writing. Yep.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

All done. For now. I got 600 words. *yay*

Silverclaw
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly

Hi guys. I got a little side tracked this morning when I was supposed to be working on my Camp Nano, so I’m making up for it now.

Nola? AZELINE!!! For ChristWard!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly What’s your Nano story about?

Silverclaw
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly

…..So it’s actually my RP, I know it should be my book but I just can’t seem to focus on that lately.

The RP is about this girl who want’s to go on an adventure and not be stuck under the thumb of people who don’t actually care about her, just what she can give them. Later on in the story after she’s had a taste of adventure with a resistance, she starts to think they don’t actually like her, much like her adopted father, so she runs away again. It turns out that they don’t view her like that, but it takes her months and many trials to realize it.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@evelyn and @ncstokes

Will check out the bloggie!! And the whole INTJ thing, that is funny. XD My best friend is an INTJ, so I know the whole keep emotions under check thing. 😉

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Yay! Congrats on your 600 words! 😀

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly
    Awwww *wants to give the character a hug* 🙁

@ericawordsmith
    You know, people talk about stereotypes of the different personalities, but I don’t understand half of what they talk about. XD I guess I should go study the Myers Brigg results for types beyond ENFP. 😉

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly That’s okay! Imo as long as you’re writing something it’s still progress. 😀

@evelyn
    Aw, thanks! I realize that 600 words isn’t a huge accomplishment, but for me it kind of is. xD <3

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@evelyn

I’m just barely scratching the surface of MBTI, but it’s super cool!! Also long conversations with anybody willing to discuss their MBTI helps… Also, because you’re an ENFP, go look up ENFP memes, they are HILARIOUS!!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Gonna try to do more writing… *holds breath*

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@the-fledgling-artist

Hi there, I keep seeing the artist among us a littler nervous about writing and thought I’d try to say something encouraging…

You’re trying, and that’s what counts. You don’t go from zero to everything in a week or month, I mean, I’ve been writing for years and I’m still pretty secretive and hesitant to share my writings. I really admire your confidence to work on writing, set goals and make yourself do it. I just thought I’d throw in there that I really admire seeing you stretch your wings and give this thing a shot. 🙂 Keep at it!! I’m still learning and have so much to learn, so we’re in the same boat. 😉 Don’t let yourself get discouraged about it, if you have the desire, with practice, practice, practice it one day will become a jewel. I am totally cheer leading for your 600 small goals, because one day you never know what you’ll end up writing!! Great job!!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ericawordsmith Aww, thank you so much for the kind words! (seriously, you’re so precious!) I definitely feel inspired/encouraged. I think learning how to be a good writer is going to be really hard, but getting myself to actually start is a huge victory for me. The next battle is going to be trying to be consistent in practice. 😀 <3

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@gabriellepollack I dunno if you’re still here or not, but I’m gonna start working on edity stuff. 😀

Silverclaw
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly

Yeah I’m a little late as well, but if you’re still up for I am too.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest