Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

This topic contains 255 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Emberynus The Dragonslayer 12 hours, 50 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 256 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Would you rather be able to change the past or see into the future?

Kari: Are you even serious right now. PAST. Then I can save my siblings, parents, and cousins. Oh, and all my friends.

Eina: Past, definitely past. Then my family wouldn’t die.

Keldan: Also past. So then my family wouldn’t die. *glares at Eina* You imposter you don’t have a family.

Eina: *punches Keldan in the face*

Me: *opens up trapdoor underneath Eina before she kills someone*

Zane: *carefully keeps his distance from everyone else just in case* I have to say past too, then my father and brother wouldn’t be taken. Seeing the future would be cool, but if I never find them… no. I need to be able to change the past.

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

New Question: Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?

Alex: *Blanches at the mention of bungee jumping* I’ll take deep sea diving please.

Jayden: You’ll get all wet brother, not to mention all the water that will be on top of you. I’ll go bungee jumping.

Jane: *sighs* I guess bungee jumping.

Calin: *jumps excitedly* Would I rather see a shark or see the world like a spider. It’s impossible to chose.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Ok good lol. I may bring him in sometime. We’ll see. First I gotta decide whether or not he dies in this next chapter…

Lucas: Change the past. I’m sorry, I know I’ll mess up a few history books, but I have reason to choose this.

Hazel: Change the past.

Kiel: I wanna see the future…

Rafino: I’M GONNA CHANGE THE FLIPPIN’ PAST SO I WIN ALL THOSE STUPID BATTLES I LOST….. um not that I did lose any, just, you know, hypothetically speaking…

Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?

Lucas: Neither, thank you.

Hazel: *gasps* BUNGEE JUMPINGGGG 😀 😀 😀

Kiel: I can breathe underwater, remember one of those last questions? I’m going diving.

Rafino: Bungee jumping? BUNgee jumping?? bUngEE JUmpInG?! *curls lip* this is SO beneath me…

NEW QUESTION: Would you rather have all your joints pop every time you moved, or always feel like you need to pop all your joints, but you can’t?

"..and when you get the chance.. to sit it out or dance.. I hope you dance.."

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Would you rather have all your joints pop every time you moved, or always feel like you need to pop all your joints, but you can’t?

Matz ~ I believe the fulfillment of something constantly would result in the satisfaction of the mind rather than the constant need for something that will never happen. This is one achievement in of itself that some philosophers find to be self awareness. However it could be a serious medical concern for either of these options and…

Jack ~ Kid, cut to the chase. It’s one answer or the other.

Matz ~ ….I choose the former.

Jack ~ You could just say the first option you know, or that you’d rather have your joints pop every time. I’d probably have to agree, considering my joints pop all the time now (is actually in his early 30s and not an old man)…but I would hate feeling like I need to all the time without any relief.

Next Question: Would you rather go camping with the most annoying character in your story (to you) or spend a month in an isolation ward?

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

Daisy: See into the future. Seeing where my life is headed ahead of time would be a lot easier than figuring it out and having *air quotes* character development.

Ron: Past. Definitely past. In fact, can we do that right now? Can this be a time travel story?

Fensby: Hm… future. The past isn’t worth it.

Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?

Daisy: What??? Why would anyone in their right mind do either of those things?

Ron: BOTH.

((and that’s their entire friendship, folks.))

Fensby: I’m with Daisy on this one. But if I had to chose, bungee jumping.

Would you rather have all your joints pop every time you moved, or always feel like you need to pop all your joints, but you can’t?

Daisy: Probably the last one. Sounding like a handful of uncooked pasta being used as a pillow would get old really fast.

Ron: The first one. Or else I would just spend my entire life trying to crack my knuckles and being disappointed.

Fensby: Both of those would be absolutely horrible for a musician! I’d choose the latter.

Would you rather go camping with the most annoying character in your story (to you) or spend a month in an isolation ward?

Daisy: At this point I’m starting to beg for isolation.

Ron: *excitedly* I am the most annoying character in this story! I’d love to go camping! Yay! (though he’s dying inside at the idea of being left alone with his thoughts for any length of time)

Fensby: Don’t worry, Ron, I’ll go camping with you. *Ron beams*

New question: Would you rather lose your own favorite trait about yourself, or gain a trait you dislike in others?

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

Would you rather go camping with the most annoying character in your story (to you) or spend a month in an isolation ward?

Alex and Jane at the same time: Isolation ward *stare at each other judgement*

Jayden: Brother, you would leave me?

Alex: Well, you are the only other character in the story right now *glares at author* so that makes you the most anoying. And yes, I would rather spend a month alone than go camping with my mortal enemy.

Jayden: Well I will chose camping then so that we can still spend some time together

Calin: Does anyone care about what I want?

Jane: *sighs* go ahead Calin, please stop this arguing.

Calin: I would rather go camping with the most annoying character. Because I would rather have a weekend outside with someone I don’t like than a month inside with no one.

Would you rather lose your own favorite trait about yourself, or gain a trait you dislike in others?

Alex: Gain a trait I dislike. Black hair here I come.

Jayden: *runs his hand through his black hair* Keep a trait  others dislike

Jane: Get out of here rule bender. Lose my favorite trait about myself.

Calin: Gain a trait I dislike in others.

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

Would you rather lose your own favourite trait about yourself, or gain a trait you dislike in others?

Avelea: Lose my own favourite trait, cus I would still have other traits that I would like about myself, instead of gaining a trait that I dislike and having to live with it.

Domenick: Gain a trait I dislike in others, cus I might then learn to like it.

New question: Would you rather be mute for a year or blind?

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Holly Anne
      @holly-anne

Would you rather be mute for a year or blind?

James: Uh…mute. After all, it’s not like I talk heaps anyway.

Bea: Oh definately mute….There’s this thing called sign language…

James: Oh yeah, you definately should choose the mute thing…

Austin: Mute…Blind…no…mute…no…blind…no…oh forget it guys, I’m not giving up either one…

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jamie Blake: Blind…then I wouldn’t be able to see people die.

Grief: Blind…then I wouldn’t have to see the people I hurt…

New Question: Would Your Character Rather Live For A Lie Or Die For The Truth?

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
        Composer, Writer, Sarcastic 😉

Kayla Skywriter
        @kayla-skywriter

Would you rather be mute for a year or blind?

Alex: I am blind.

Jayden: Blind, if I’m mute I can’t have any witty banter.

Jane: Mute I suppose, I don’t talk very much already.

Calin: Blind, then I can learn echolocation.

Would Your Character Rather Live For A Lie Or Die For The Truth?

Alex: I’m a superhero, I’ll die for the truth

Jayden: Live for a lie? maybe.

Jane: You’re a super villain.

Jayden: Yes… but I wasn’t always.

Jane: I would rather do what is right. I’ll die for the truth.

Calin: Live for the truth.

Alex: That wasn’t in the options.

Holly Anne
        @holly-anne

@kayla-skywriter

Hey!! I LIKE the sound of your characters!!! lol

Kayla Skywriter
          @kayla-skywriter

@holly-anne

Thanks, I like yours too.

Why is one named Grief?

Abigail Rebekah
          @abigail-rebekah

@kayla-skywriter

I can tell you have a sense of humour LOL

I really like your characters…or what I have seen about them 🙂

Is your book fantasy?

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Holly Anne
            @holly-anne

@kayla-skywriter

Thanks 🙂

Oh, I recently wrote a personification of Grief so yeah. That’s what that one is 🙂

I thought it might be a bit confusing lol.

Do you have a WIP, and if so, what is it about?

Kayla Skywriter
              @kayla-skywriter

@abigail-rebekah

Thanks. I love your profile pic.

The characters I used on here are actually from three different stories. Jane is the main character in my WIP which is realistic fiction. Jayden and Alex are brothers and the main characters of a story I haven’t written more than three pages on. I don’t know what genre their story will be, I only wrote it because they wouldn’t leave my head unless I put them on paper. Calin is from the first story I wrote. He got me into writing and his is a fantasy story. The story isn’t very good, but I still love his character.

Kayla Skywriter
              @kayla-skywriter

@holly-anne

I get it now.

I somehow ended up with three WIPs but one is just a writing exercise that I do and another was just an idea I had to get out of my head (Jayden and Alex’s story).  My true WIP is a realistic fiction about an abortion survivor named Jane Doe Foster.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 256 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest