Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

This topic contains 83 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Kayla Skywriter 3 hours, 54 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Would your character rather live in the future or the past (Earth time or fantasy time, either one)?

Kari: But the future or past of which dimension? All of them? My future or past? Or what?

Karim: ………….*points to Kari’s answer*

Sage: Hm. It’d be interesting either way. However, if I lived in the past I’d probably accidentally change something. So I’d live in the future. Maybe I’d even understand my visions better that way. Or maybe they’d have already happened and I wouldn’t have to worry about them anymore.

Jace: Wouldn’t you just have more visions?

Sage: Oh. I suppose that’s true. But I wouldn’t have to worry about that dream!

Jace: …I’m pretty sure we’re essential to the outcome of the dream…

Sage: *facepalms* Ack. You’re right. I’d still pick future though.

Jace: *nods* I would too though. It’d be interesting.

would your character rather have chicken pox or poison ivy? (in the case that they are severely allergic to both)

Kari: It doesn’t matter. I’d either just heal it right away or Cora would heal it right away.

Karim: My answer’s the same as Kari’s.

Sage: Hm. Probably poison ivy. Cuz that’s just in one spot. I think. I’m not very familiar with poison ivy or chicken pox so… yeah. Oh! Or with dad’s research into music I might pick chicken pox so then dad could try the music thing on me.

Jace: ….what music thing?

Sage: You know. The one dad demonstrated at the festival? About how music can literally heal you?

Jace: No….

Sage: Oh yeah! I remember saying you missed the second speaker. So you wouldn’t know. Nevermind.

Jace: Okay… I’d pick poison ivy. Like Sage said, only one place.

_______

AUGHADEBLAOOISFHOS. I forgot again…

Would your charrie rather have to spend the day with his/her most hated enemy(they’d both have to be nice to each other), or spend the day with total amnesia(not even remembering their name)?

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

S.F. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Would your charrie rather have to spend the day with his/her most hated enemy(they’d both have to be nice to each other), or spend the day with total amnesia(not even remembering their name)?

Leina would probably rather spend a day with her enemy.

Would your charrie rather have a pet dragon or a pet phoenix?

Pet dragon, I think.

Korey: I’ll take both if she doesn’t want them!!

Me: This isn’t about you, Korey. *smirks*

Would your character rather have chicken pox or poison ivy?

Poison ivy if it means she’s been exploring.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

Doesn’t look like anyone is active on this anymore, but I’m new and I just want to play.

Jane would definitely rather spend the day with her most hated enemy, amnesia is her worst fear. She would also rather have a pet dragon, and I think poison ivy would be prefered.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Snack Thief
      @anne_the_noob14

*snickers* This looks awesome!! I’m not going to tag everybody who asked questions cause it took me long enough to copy/paste these in here. I probably missed some also. Anyways, I’m going to bring in Lucas McAsgain, Hazel Horizon (I try to avoid having my characters have their last name and first name start with the same letter, but in Hazel’s case, I had to), Rafino Atticain (even though he died), and Kiel Gomenoife. Lucas is from a different story than the other three, and Rafino is a villain.

Would your character rather live in the Sahara Desert for a year, or Antarctica for a year? 

Lucas: Antarctica. Like Scotland, it’s cold.

Hazel: Neither. I don’t like extreme heat/cold

Kiel: You’ve got to answer it tho. I pick the Sahara.

Hazel: No I don’t.

Kiel: Yes you do.

*sounds of their bickering continue in the background*

Rafino: Wherever Kiel doesn’t go. I hate him. But I don’t like penguins… Or are they in the other place…? The cold place on the other side of the earth.. *is confused*

Would your character rather climb the tallest tree, or jump out of an airplane?

Lucas: I see no point in this question. But I would climb a tree.

Hazel: OOOHH OHOHOH I wanna climb!! 😀 😀

Kiel: *smiles at Hazel* Of course you do. I’ll climb as well.

Rafino: ……childish. So childish. *shudders* I’m not answering. But what if I rebuilt my castle in the tree…? Hmm..

Would your character rather be able jump two inches higher, or walk through walls only two inches thick?

Lucas: *curls his lip* I am beginning to agree with Mr. Atticain. This is a childish game. I shall walk through walls.

Rafino: *glares* It’s “Your Highness,” thank you very kindly.

Hazel: Walls

Kiel: *nods* I agree with Hazel

Would you rather live in a world with no day or no night?

Lucas: …. *is silent* This… is a very.. difficult question. Both are beautiful. I love the sun and stars equally. *suddenly notices everyone staring at him* *remembers he is supposed to be the tough guy* *sneers* I mean, I don’t care. Just whichever. (Lucas IS a good guy. Don’t let his attitude fool you)

Hazel: I couldn’t live without the sun.

Kiel: I’ll pick no day. *looks at Hazel* Because you are the light in my life.

Hazel: *blushes* *smacks him upside the head* *immediately feels bad and pecks him on the cheek*

Rafino: muahahahah I CAN RULE THE NIGHT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

Would you rather… have to read for an hour every day or never be allowed to read?

Lucas: My life is research. I can’t give up reading.

Hazel: Yeah, same.

Kiel: I don’t want to give up my potion books… An hour a day is better than no reading at all.

Rafino: Bah! What good are books when you have an army??

Lock themselves up all alone for 6 years, or lock the person they love most up.. for 3 years? 

Lucas: *is silent again* Come back to me in a moment.

Hazel: Oh that’s easy. Kiel is always getting into trouble.

Kiel: *is offended* What? Who? Me? No way. ……… wait. You love me the most? *runs off to find Clancy* *you can hear him in the distance* Haaaaazzzllleeee looovveeesss meeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Hazel* squeezes her eyes closed and pinches the bridge of her nose* *sigh*

Rafino: HAHAHAHAHAHHA I CAN ESCAPE 3 YEARS OF BEING LOCKED UP I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH MUAHAHAHAHAH wait I don’t wanna be locked up…

Lucas: Ok so I will lock myself up for 6 years. This is a painful choice.

Would your character choose to love the the thing they love most–power, object, person, planet, whatever–or the person they love most?

Lucas: This is like the last question. *looks witheringly at whoever asked it* I choose the person I love most.

Hazel: same.

Kiel: HAZEL IS MINE AND ALL MINE FOREVER AND NO ONE CAN HAVE HER I CHOOSE HER

Hazel: *facepalm*

Rafino: POWER!!! HHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA MUAHAHAHAH POWERPOWERPOWERPOWER WHO NEEDS LOVE FOR A PERSON

Would your character rather die for someone they hate(but is a good person), or have someone that is a bad person/villain die for them in a noble act of sacrifice?

Lucas: I am not answering this.

Hazel: I do not want to die for Vivian. *gags* It disgusts me enough to admit she is a good person. Can she die for me?

Kiel: I reeeeaaally don’t want to die for Rowan. But I can’t justify a villain dying for me. And since Rowan is Hazel’s cousin, I will die for him. *winces*

Rafino: I WILL DIE FOR NO ONE

Would your character rather: Be a mighty ruler who does A LOT of good but in the end turns evil or a ruler who does A LOT of evil in his life but in the end becomes good.

Lucas: I do not wish to be any kind of ruler. My apologies.

Hazel: I want to be able to die knowing that at the end of my life I was good.

Kiel: Hard question, but same.

Rafino: *sees the words “mighty ruler” MUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH I CAN HAVE MY THRONE BACK HAHAHAHAHAH but ew what is this word “good”?

Go to the villain for help with the sure promise of defeating a greater evil, but with questionable methods. Or, attempt to defeat the greater evil all on their own, but with no guarantee of winning?

Lucas: I need no help from a villain.

Hazel: *curls lip* same

Kiel: I will accept help. Mainly because if I die trying to defeat the evil on my own, Hazel will never forgive me.

Rafino: I ACCEPT NO HELP FROM ANYONE I AM ALL POWERFUL MUAHAHAHAAHA

Would your character rather save the one person he/she loves most from death or save an entire city from death? 

Lucas: Why must you do this to me? I shall try to do both, and if need be, sacrifice myself for both the city and the person.

Hazel: Nuh-uh. I’m saving Kiel.

Kiel: Thank you. And I shall save you.

Rafino: duh I’m saving myself. who cares about a dumb city anyways

Would your character rather have to save the world from a villain with little physical strength but flawless plans and schemes, or an all-powerful wizard who has no clue what he’s doing?

Lucas: Wizard

Hazel: Wizard

Kiel: Ima go with the challenge and do the villain dude.

Rafino: Why would I save the world at all? Unless it is so I myself can rule it.

Would your character rather fight one person who’d never lost a fight ever, or an entire army?

Lucas: One person. Because that person may have never been in a fight before, and so could never lost a fight.

Hazel: Yeah, same.

Kiel: Nah. Armyyyyy

Rafino: psh, I fight armies all the time.

Kiel: I think they mean single-handed…

Rafino: Whatever

Would your character rather shower in whipped cream or bathe in Jello?

Lucas: I have no knowledge of either of these. Jello sounds dangerous. (He’s from the past, btw)

Hazel: Uhmm I agree with Lucas. Jello sounds scary. (She and Kiel and Rafino are also from the past)

Kiel: ditto

Rafino: What’s a bath?

Would you rather: have all your friends and the world think you are evil while being good or everyone think you good while being evil.

Lucas: I have no friends. It doesn’t matter.

Hazel: Aww, I’ll be your friend! I don’t want to answer this tho..

Kiel: same

Rafino: I NEED NO FRIENDS I HAVE AN ARMY HAHAAHAHAHAH

Would your character rather be stuck in an arena fight to the death, or sentenced to a quick execution?

Lucas: Quick execution

Hazel: I’ll fight

Kiel: Same

Rafino: I’ve already died, dummies. But it was horrible *shudders* But I wanna fight

Would your character rather have the worst hair day in the history of hair days, or have his or her hair turn their least favorite color for a week?

Lucas: NO NONONONONONO NO PINK

Hazel: I like my hair color. I don’t really have a least favorite color though..

Kiel: Let’s don’t have lime green hair pleaseee

Rafino: I NEVER HAVE BAD HAIR DAYS MUAHAHAHAHAHA *his hair suddenly turns yellow* AUGHHHHHHH WHAT’S THIS GET IT OFF AAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Would your charrie rather be automatically known and recognized by every single person he/she meets or never be seen ever(as in invisibility that can’t be turned off)?

Lucas: So always be known or never be known, huh. Never be seen. It will be better for everyone. (If you haven’t noticed, he kinda has depression. But there is a reason.)

Hazel: I already have a cape to let me be invisible. So I’ll be recognized.

Kiel: Same

Rafino: MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH I SHALL BE INVINCIBLE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NO ONE SHALL SEE ME HAHAHAHAA

Would your character rather lose their sight, their hearing, or their legs?

Lucas: My legs. I know someone who can make me replacements.

Hazel: Legs

Kiel: But.. your legs are so pretty.. *pauses* That came out wrong, didn’t it.

Rafino: Who needs to hear??

Would your character rather have super sensitive taste or super sensitive hearing?

Lucas: Depends on what you mean by “sensitive.” If you mean very pronounced, then hearing. But if you mean that I’ll be super sensitive to noise in a bad way, then taste.

Hazel: I agree

Kiel: Yeah

Rafino: This is a childish game

Would your character rather go to summer camp for a month, or go to a foreign country for a month?

Lucas: I’ve always wanted to go to America..

Hazel: Um. Foreign country for sure

Kiel: I’m coming with you!

Rafino: HAHAHAHAAH ANOTHER COUNTRY I CAN TAKE OVER MUAHAHAHAHA

Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?

Lucas: I don’t know that word you use. “Internet.” Or the letters “AC.” But heating I do know. I would freeze if it weren’t for fires.

Hazel: Same

Kiel: “Internet” sounds like a cool spell or something. *starts chanting* Internet…. Internet….. INTERNET

Rafino: *shakes head* Child’s play.

Would your charrie rather have a pet dragon or a pet phoenix?

Lucas: Dragon

Hazel: Phoenix!

Kiel: DRAGON!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rafino: I do not have “pets.”

Would your charrie rather… live in space or in the ocean?

Lucas: Space

Hazel: Space. Living underwater would trigger my claustrophobia.

Kiel: I don’t want to leave Hazel. So space.

Rafino: I SHALL CONQUER THE GALAXY HAHAHAHAHAHA

Would your character rather die by burning, or drowning? 

Lucas: I will drown

Hazel: *sighs* Same

Kiel: *winces* Ouch. I’ll drown, thank you

Rafino: I SHALL NOT DIE I SHALL LIVE TO FIGHT AGAIN MUHAHAHAHAHA

Would your character rather kill a cat, or own 100?

Lucas: I have no qualms. I really don’t want 100 cats following me around.

Hazel: CATS CATS CATS 😀 😀 😀 😀

Kiel: *grimaces* I’ll kill one, thanks.

Hazel: NOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU??

Rafino: I told you before. I do not have pets.

Would you rather have no family or relatives, or be related to all your enemies?

Lucas: Related to my enemies

Hazel: Same

Kiel: Yeah.

Rafino: *frowns* I don’t have any family anyways. This is childish.

Would your charrie rather be able to fly or breathe underwater?

Lucas: Fly

Hazel: I don’t like being underwater. Duh, fly

Kiel: *already swimming around* Hahahahahaah look at that shark XD XD XD

Rafino: NOW I CAN FLY MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Would your charrie rather be unable to speak, or unable to read and write?

Lucas: Unable to speak

Hazel: But then I can’t sing…

Kiel: I won’t answer this…

Rafino: I need my beautiful voice to give orders to my army.

Would your character rather live in the future or the past (Earth time or fantasy time, either one)? (Bonus points for what era they’d pick.)

Lucas: I am happy living in the 1800s, thank you.

Hazel: I’m happy here!

Kiel: I want to go back to see Penny again! (Late Cretaceous) 

Hazel: Ohhh yeah! I do, too!

Rafino: I CAN CONQUER THE PAST MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Would your character rather have chicken pox or poison ivy? (in the case that they are severely allergic to both)

Lucas: *turns white* *shakes head really fast* Neither!!

Hazel: Uhm poison ivy

Kiel: Yeah.

Rafino: I AM ALLERGIC TO NOTHING MUAHAHAHAHAHA *starts itching*

Lucas: Most-hated ememy

Hazel: Uchk I don’t wanna be nice to Vivian… But I don’t want amnesia, so I’ll do it.. (Vivian is in love with Kiel and is always flirting with him, even though he makes it clear he’s with Hazel)

Kiel: I was nice to Rowan once. I can do it again. Just as long as I remember I love you.

Rafino: Childish. I won’t answer. *crosses arms and pouts*

Now each of my characters will ask a question:

Lucas: Would your character rather be lost on a strange planet with his/her best friend, or be lost on Earth by his/her self?

Hazel: Would you rather have a HUGE tree-house, or a tiny, cozy little cave in the ground?

Kiel: Would you rather always eat raw oats, or always drink from your pet’s water-dish?

Rafino: Would you rather watch your best friend be killed, or kill your soulmate but not know that it was your soulmate until afterwards?

The others: *staring at him* What’s WRONG with you?!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Snack Thief. Reason: Forgot to ask questions

(INFP-A)
      "Stupid, shiny Volvo owner." ~Bella Swan

@anne_the_noob14

Lucas: Would your character rather be lost on a strange planet with his/her best friend, or be lost on Earth by his/her self?

Jay: I have no best friend – oh wait! I do! What on Dragamere is ‘Earth’? Is it a strange planet?

Aleck: I’ll take the strange planet.

Malcom Ace: I wouldn’t be lost on Earth for long, after all, I’ve traveled all of it and will rule it in a fortnight.

Hazel: Would you rather have a HUGE tree-house, or a tiny, cozy little cave in the ground?

Jay: I love sitting in the trees! I hate caves, and you would too if you had to spend a month in one under the evil ambassador. We have such big trees where I used to live, because it was a jungle, and there was one specifically that was my own personal one. But I don’t think I would want it to be huge, and I wouldn’t want a house in it.

Aleck: Give me someplace small anyday.

Malcom Ace: Ah, I have lived in a huge tree house before. Quite nice, though I prefer a manor on the ground.

Marlene: Ooh, hard choice! I’ve always dreamed of having a small humble little abode, and a cave would be cute, but I seriously doubt that I could bear living in such a thing after a month. It would be hard to go from the biggest palace on the planet to something so small, so I think I’ll choose the huge tree house. Could it be a palace, please?

Kiel: Would you rather always eat raw oats, or always drink from your pet’s water-dish?

Jay: If I may be so rude to call Vromidon my pet, then I have drank from his ‘water dish’, lakes, rivers, and oceans, every time I have drunk water, so that.

Marlene: Who would make the queen do either of those? So unsophisticated.

Aleck: I have no pets, so I guess I have to choose the alternative.

Malcom Ace: Are werewolves and vampires pets?

Me: My brothers eat raw oats (with milk) like cereal all the time. Its disgusting!

Rafino: Would you rather watch your best friend be killed, or kill your soulmate but not know that it was your soulmate until afterwards?

Jay: Yikes! I’ve done the first, and the second only partly. I’m told not to take the blame, that it was self sacrifice, blah blah blah. Assuming soul-mates and best friends are the same thing. (I don’t really know what the term soul mate means…) Oh why did you have to die, Vromidon?

Marlene: This is nasty! What kind of person are you, Rafino, to be thinking about such horrible things.

Jay: Poor Marlene. Don’t talk to her about things like that. She’s gone through enough, having to watch her betrothed die.

Marlene: Thank-you, my brother. We’ve both lost our best friends. I guess we can be lonely together.

Aleck: I have only one good friend, and I would never just watch as she dies. What a dumb question.

Malcom Ace: Violence, bah! *spits*

Here’s my question: (Finally a harmless question!)

Would you rather be born in the winter or in the summer?

I'm Throne Warden of Emberia or Nuetrobolt. I write with my tiny dragon, Vip.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Kari: Um… which Earth? Also, I get lost on strange planets pretty much daily so I don’t much care.

Eina: I don’t have friends. So I suppose Earth.

Zane: I’m pretty sure I’d prefer Earth to other planets.

Keldan: …what friends?

Kari: Treehouse. If the tree wasn’t too tall.

Eina: Treehouse. I’d be able to see enemies coming for miles.

Keldan: Same as Eina, unfortunately.

Zane: CAVE.

Kari: Eh… raw oats are good, but ALWAYS eating them? No thanks. Then again I don’t have a pet either… kadrik.

Eina: I don’t have a pet.

Zane: I don’t have a pet either… hey look! Eina we have something in common!

Eina: Shut up, Zane.

Keldan: What are pets?

Kari: O.O What. No. GO AWAY YOU DESPICABLE PERSON HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THIS.

Me: Kari, chill. It’s just a question.

Kari: KNOWING YOU YOU’LL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Me: *backs away slowly before I get blasted*

Eina: *bitterly* My best friends are already dead.

Keldan: As are mine. *glares at Eina, who glares back*

Zane: I… have a soulmate? O.O WAIT. IS IT EINA?

MY QUESTION:

Would your charrie rather take a cold shower or not shower at all?

Kari: You evil, evil person.

Noodle-Mum
      @noodle-mum

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Oooh, this looks like fun!</p>

Would your character rather be lost on a strange planet with his/her best friend, or be lost on Earth by his/her self?

Zeki: Do I have to answer?

Taemilla: Yes! We’re all doing this as a team-building exercise. I’ll go ahead and answer first! Let’s see… I can’t say I know who my best friend is, but whoever they are I would much rather be with them than by myself… even if on a strange planet…

Favien: Interesting. I would rather be by myself–if only for the reason of at least being on the same planet as everyone else I know. Cuts down the problem solving of having to get a rocket ship.

Enah: Yeah, I’m with Favien on this one. Even if I’m lost by myself, the skills I have being a ranger make it easier for me to get not-lost. Especially if I’m in an unknown jungle. Survival would be easy.

Zeki: hmmm… by myself on earth…

Taemilla:… do you want to tell us why?

Zeki: Nope.

Taemilla: *sighs* okay… let’s ask all these lovely people a question of our own!

Would you rather… be relentlessly chased by a bear for an entire year OR have everyone know when you are lying?

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Would you rather… be relentlessly chased by a bear for an entire year OR have everyone know when you are lying?

Kari: *falls over laughing*

Zane: Bear, duh. I’m a spy, if people know when I’m lying… *shudders*

Eina: Honestly, I don’t care.

Keldan: Well, if it was a bear, I’d simply kill it. So I suppose I’ll do that.

MY QUESTION FOR CHARRIES:

Would you rather face your worst fear or worst enemy?

Snack Thief
      @anne_the_noob14

@nuetrobolt So a soulmate could be the same as a best friend, but I think of it more as like the person you’re destined to meet and fall in love with and who is THE ONE kinda.

Lucas: Winter. I love the cold. Aaaand also that’s when I was actually born.

Hazel: Summer! 😀

Kiel: Summer

Rafino: CHILDISH QUESTIONS

@kari-karast I take it Kari hates cold showers, huh XD

Hahahahahah I love Zane XD

Lucas: I love cold showers! 🙂

Hazel: I don’t quite know what a “shower is,” but I assume it’s like a bath. But I do love cold baths!

Kiel: Well, Hazel can tell you that I hardly ever bathe, but I guess I don’t want to never take any baths…

Rafino: I’m serious, what’s a bath?

Lucas: Lol I’d like to see the color pink chase me hahah- NO WAIT NEVER MIND I TAKE IT BACK but I have to face my worst enemy anyway.

Hazel: *tears up and looks scared* I.. *sniff* really don’t want Kiel… *sniffs* to die.. *starts sobbing*

Kiel: *is alarmed and also scared* Hazel! Please don’t cry! *is almost hyperventilating* I NEVER PICKED!! I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO FACE A CRYING PERSON!

Rafino: Hold up. Hazel, your worst fear is Kiel dying? And Kiel, YOUR worst fear is a person crying?! That is SO pathetic. And I have already faced my worst enemy. *glares at Kiel* And I’m dead, so who cares.

@noodle-mum

Lucas: I’ve been chased by worse than a bear.

Hazel: Lol same. I’ll take the bear.

Kiel: Oh, definitely bear

Rafino: *is huffy* Everyone seems to know when I’m lying anyways. What’s the point?

@kari-karast Omg I love your forum signature!!

(INFP-A)

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Yes, yes she does.

Kari: Do you have ANY idea how many worlds don’t have hot water? OR EVEN SHOWERS AT ALL?

*shoves Kari out of room*

Thank you! He’s one of my favorites to write.

Thank you again! I saw it somewhere and I LOVE the idea.

Snack Thief
      @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast

Me: Hahaha I can relate, Kari! XD

I try really hard not to play favorites, but I had to pick my favorite… *glances over shoulder* *lowers voice* It’d be Rowan! (who I don’t think I’ve brought in to meet anyone yet.) Just don’t tell Kiel. They do NOT get along.

It’s awesome! I may have to use that in some book 🙂

(INFP-A)

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

No… I haven’t met Rowan yet… (but now I want to) I won’t tell Kiel, my lips are sealed.

Go ahead!

Holly Anne
      @holly-anne

James: Hello guys…the wizard obviously.

Bea: Hang on a second, if the weak villain has ‘flawless’ plans and schemes, I’d like to crack them. I mean, surely there’s some way to do that…

James: Ok, they both sound like fun.

Bea: Fun?!?! You’ve got to be joking!?!?! This sounds dangerous…which means…I’m in!

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)

Alaia Ballantyne
        @mckinley

Char: *leaping up and down* I WANNA PLAY

Ember: *tries, and fails, to restrain smol bouncing child*

Okay, okay I have a question… Would you rather be able to change the past or see into the future? 

Ember: Uh… oh… umm, the future, so I can know when people are going to betray me

Char: *swinging a large stick around the room like a sword* the past, so I can make myself be allowed to fight!

ENFP | I should be writing...

Kayla Skywriter
        @kayla-skywriter

Alex: Winter, cause then I can enjoy the summer more cause I’ll be older.

Jayden: Winter, I don’t want my brother to be alone.

Jane: Summer, you could survive longer on your own.

Alex: I would protect you if you were born in winter.

Jane: I don’t even know you.

Calin: Summer, the same time as my wolf

Alex: Cold shower

Jayden: Cold shower

Jane: Cold shower

Calin: Who asked such an obvious question? Cold shower. Wait, there are warm showers?

Alex: Already faced my worst enemy *whispers* don’t try it

Jayden: I am currently hunting down my worst enemies.

Jane: My worst enemy is really only super irritating and impossible to avoid anyway, so I’ll go with facing them.

Calin: I bet I can beat my worst enemy.

Alex: I never lie *everyone’s new lie detector goes off*

Jayden: Bear *shudders at the thought of never being able to lie* definitely bear.

Jane: I am going to remain silent

Calin: *gasps* a bear! Can I pet it?

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest