Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 460 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@mayacat I was just skimming through and noticed you have a character that signs and now Kedori is happy 😛

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Mayacat
      @mayacat

@naiya-dyani

I’m so glad that Felix and I made Kedori happy! Felix says hi, and that he’s heard a lot about your charries from the rest of my characters.

Felix: *nods and waves shyly* *is typing this out* Nice to meet you, Kedori. (and Naiya) My name is Felix Wilde. I’m glad to meet another person who can sign. My friend Rose is still learning, and my roommate Walter is fluent, so I hope we can all get along. 🙂

Me: I asked Felix, and he said it was okay to tell you that he’s selectively mute. He goes through a lot of anxiety as well, so I’m really glad he seems to trust you and is warming up to you. We both wish you a wonderful day!

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Mayacat
        @mayacat

New question: Would your character rather, not be able to hear for 5 months, or not be able to see for 5 months? 

Felix: I’d say not be able to hear. I’d be able to communicate just as well in that situation, so that’s a plus. 

Rose: Ummm, I’d have to say not being able t hear as well. I’m still learning sign language, but I know that Felix would help me a lot, and I’d improve a lot!

Sulli: I’d choose not seeing. Then I wouldn’t have to see these idiots I live with. *grins*

Tamaa: Sulli, that’s not nice.

Sulli: Ugh. Fine, I wouldn’t have to see the injustices in the world..? There. I tried, okay.

Tamaa: Better.

Question: Would you rather have an intelligent partner or a good-looking partner?  

Zico: Intelligent??? idk

Rose: Intelligent for sure.

Anchor: Idk, I mean, Good-looking would be better than the vampire…

Agust: >:(

Anchor: Awww, he’s so cute when he’s angry!

Agust: Agahaghagah-

Me: Ahahaha, moving on.

New Question: Would your character rather, go into the past and meet his/her ancestors or go into the future and meet his/her great-great-grandchildren? 

Me: I’ll be sending in another batch of charries for this one, since all of the previous ones are in a pillow fight. And they aren’t exactly fun when you live with Sulli, Agust, and Anchor. *shudders*

Gold: Logically, I’d go to the past, because there could be a possibility that my great great grandchildren could travel back in time to meet me, so I’d meet them anyway. But either way, I wouldn’t do anything. I’ve had enough of time for seven lifetimes.

Thyme: *clears throat*

Gold: You know what I meant, Thyme.

Thyme: Sure. I, on the other hand, would go and meet my great great grandchildren. I’ve lived for a long time, and I’d rather see how my family turned out after me.

Eos: I’m with Thyme. I’d like to see how my family line has flourished in the future.

Winter: The author has not decided if I find a wife, so at this point, since my bloodline has not been continued, I would like to travel back in time and see my ancestors.

Ruby: Well, this post is already super long, so I’m going to say-

Noctis: *glares at Ruby* Ruby, back away from the wall.

Ruby: *sigh* Fine. byeeee people reading this post on SE!!!

*wall comes crashing down*

Noctis: Ruby!!

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Tal
          @tal

Would your character rather, go into the past and meet his/her ancestors or go into the future and meet his/her great-great-grandchildren?

Luke: Hmm…probably the past. I love history.

Bollick: The past, of course! I would be able to view the exploits of such legends as Kap Tapson III! Maybe I could even learn a thing or two about adventure from my great-uncle.

Tal (yes, this character is named after my alias): I should likely say the future. I have lived through many hard times, and I do not hope to see them again. I would like see our world as it will be under the new leadership of princes Josiah and Luke.

Yeah…I don’t have many characters right now. These are really my only developed characters. 😋

New Question: Would your character rather be on the run from enemies for the rest of their lives, or be locked up in one room (with anything they want inside) for the rest of their lives?

"My sword you shall have, but never in surrender!"
            Profile art by DeepRun

Dakota
            @dakota

@tal I don’t think I’ve seen you post in this thread before. Welcome to you and your characters! 🙂

Would you rather have an intelligent partner or a good-looking partner?  

Dayton: *snorts* “An intelligent partner, of course! What’s the good of being cute if you are stupid?!”

Alan: *eyes widen* *whispers* “I think that I was just insulted.-Er, uh, yeah, umm,   . . . it’s hard to say. I mean, I have Jack and well, he’s good -looking and brainy so, I have the best -well, next best in both worlds. But I would like it if . . . *glances nervously at Dayton* “Never mind.”

Rob: “Intelligent, though I wouldn’t express my reasons so bluntly as others.” *sidelong look at Dayton*

Dayton: *sends him a poisonous look*

Jim: *nods* “Intelligent.”

Megyn: “Yes, that is better.  *laughs a little* “But I have the same situation you do, Alan. Having friends that are both.”

*fist bump*

Would your character rather, go into the past and meet his/her ancestors or go into the future and meet his/her great-great-grandchildren?

Dayton: “I’m not really interested in time travel at all.” *pauses a moment, stiffens as eyes catch fire* “I would go back.”

Alan: *give her a weirded-out look, shakes his head* “Uhh, I don’t know.  . . .*pauses a long time, then shrugs at me.

ME: Okay, next.

Rob: *straight-forwardly* “Backward.”

Jim:  *nods*

Megyn: *nods too* “It would be very exciting and interesting to go back and meet my ancestors.”

New Question: Would your character rather be on the run from enemies for the rest of their lives, or be locked up in one room (with anything they want inside) for the rest of their lives?

Dayton: *snorts in defiance* “Let them chase me down! It would be a more fulfilling life than being locked up all your life!”

Alan: “Uhh, I think I’d rather be locked up.”

Rob: *grimaces* ” I suppose I’d rather be chased. Don’t have too many enemies anyway.”

Jim: *face gets a little pale* “I-I -ehh -” *slowly breathes* “I  . . . don’t know.”

ME: *squeezes him in a quick hug* Next.

Megyn: *slowly inhales* “It’s – it’s a hard choice, to be honest. I guess – *pauses a moment* “I’d rather be chased. I can’t serve anyone but myself if I’m locked up alone.”

Psalm 119:11
            Your word I have hidden in my heart,
            That I might not sin against You.

Tal
            @tal

@dakota no, I’m new. I joined yesterday.

Profile art by DeepRun

Dakota
              @dakota

@tal  Cool! Welcome to this world of writers!

Arindown
              @arindown

Just jumping on. Some of ya’ll’s characters are quiet funny…😄

Jonathan: “The past. If we can’t learn from the past of this world, we’ll never be successful in the future.”

Thane: *expressionless* “The future.”

Keena: “Definitely the future. I want to see how my kids and their children impact the world. That is…if I have kids.” *smiling*

Derik: “The past. Just because I’d like to meet heroes and kings from long ago.”

Would your character rather be on the run from enemies for the rest of their lives, or be locked up in one room (with anything they want inside) for the rest of their lives?

Jonathan: “There’s a lot of knowledge that could be amassed during a lifetime with books and experiments. I’ll try the room.”

Thane: *Looks uncomfortable just being spoken to*

*Derik nods toward Thane* “He would go crazy if he was locked up.”

Keena: “I guess it all depends on who got to be in the room with me.”

Derik: “Depends on how big the room was.” *Looks at @tal * “How big’s the room?”

New Question: Would your character rather face past hardships and pain over and over again? Or would they rather face new ones and not know what’s going to happen?

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Tal
                @tal

@arindown

Me: I don’t really know. Maybe the size of an average living room.

Luke: What about a room the size of my solar in the castle? If someone had a room like that, I don’t know why they would ever come out. Especially if it has books in it.

Me: I am well aware of your position on that question, Luke.

Luke: *grins* *walks back to his room*

Profile art by DeepRun

Sam M
                  @sam-m

Arindown’s Question: Would your character rather, go into the past and meet his/her ancestors or go into the future and meet his/her great-great-grandchildren?

Ronnie: My ancestors, I guess. I think It’d be nice to see what things used to be like and, you know, what my ancestors were like. It’s not that I wouldn’t want to meet my great-great-grandchildren, but I don’t think I’m ready to see the future. What if things never get better?

Logan: Ancestors. Then maybe I could change the stupid decisions they made.

Dante: Obviously, I’d pick the future. Can you imagine what I could do with that? Lottery tickets? Placing bets? Playing the stock market? Knowing which companies and people are going to be powerful influencers? Seriously. I feel like you guys haven’t though this through.

Travis: And I’m the anti-hero? *glances at Kaz*

Kaz: *shrugs* I wouldn’t really consider either of you the role model for heroism.

Dante: I’m hurt, Kaz. I am very deeply and emotionally hurt. But, seriously, I could be like a gazillionare. What do you say, Kaz? Want to be my sidekick in crime.

Kaz: *drags a hand down his face* I think I’d go to the past, just I wouldn’t risk running into you in the future.

Travis: Great. Maybe I should stay in the present to avoid both of you. *sighs* I don’t really see myself having kids, so I’d visit my ancestors.

New Question: Would your character rather be transported back to 1987 and have to live their life out from there, or live ten years in the present, then relive those ten years five times and die?

Beth Darlene
                  @beth20

Question: Would your character rather be transported back to 1987 and have to live their life out from there, or live ten years in the present, then relive those ten years five times and die?

Jaylin: Well I wasn’t alive during 1987…so going there would be awesome!

Marrill: Well if I went back to 1987, then you might not even be alive at this time Jaylin!

Jered: Pretty trippy!

New Question: Would your character rather have 3 feet or 3 hands? 

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉

The Inkspiller
                    @the-inkspiller

Countess Kyreleis: I have grandchildren???

Erhard: Future – I’d like to hear the songs they’ll be singing of my deeds!

Fritz: What, like the time you fell off your horse, off a bridge, into the Vltava, and had to swim two miles to catch up with the baggage train?

Erhard: The past! So I can smother Fritz in his cradle… it’s only a joke! Stop, stop – Angelin! Your fiance is trying to strangle me again!

Myrrha: The future. If my horns and tail are any indication, I don’t think my ancestors were very nice people, and I’d really like to know if these things are genetic or not.

Angelin: Do you think I might be related to nobility?

Myrrha: Unlikely. Your mother was a fishmonger and your father smelt of elderberries.

Fritz: The past! So I can warn myself not to become an honest man.

Would your character rather be on the run from enemies for the rest of their lives, or be locked up in one room (with anything they want inside) for the rest of their lives?

Kyreleis: On the run? Ha! I’ll die with a sword in my hand before I flee my enemies!

Erhard: Really?

Kyreleis: Nonsense. I’ll just have them killed in their sleep. What do you think of snakes in their beds?

Myrrha: Locked up. I’ve been running long enough. As long as I have him…

Erhard: I’ll not be cooped up like a pet bird. I’d rather die in the saddle than in my bed.

Fritz: Locked up. Dying ain’t much of a living.

Angelin: Locked up. Oh, is this the one where Erhard – I mean Fritz marries me?

Rachel: On the run. There’s nothing I want more than cold, hard revenge, and you can’t get that sitting around.

@Tal ‘s question: Would your character rather face past hardships and pain over and over again? Or would they rather face new ones and not know what’s going to happen?

Countess Kyreleis: Old ones. My head is full of ghosts anyways.

Erhard: New ones – how many songs they’ll sing! No hero without hardship.

Myrrha: Hehehehe… that’s a rhetorical question, right?

Rachel: New ones. I… can’t bear to face that again.

Fritz: Well, nearly dying’s not an experience I’d like to repeat, so… roll the dice!

Angelin: Can I take option C?

Non nobis Domine, sed nomini, Tuo da gloriam.

Dakota
                    @dakota

Would your character rather face past hardships and pain over and over again? Or would they rather face new ones and not know what’s going to happen?

Dayton: *stiffens* “I’ll face new ones. Bring it on and just try to break me again.”

Alan: “Uhh . . . I guess I’d rather face the past Hasn’t been too bad so far and I don’t want it to get any worse.”

Rob: *thinks* “I’m not afraid. I’ll face the unknown.”

Jim: *looks at the ground* *swallows* “I – I think I’d rather have that too.”

Megyn: *takes a slow, deep breath* “It’s hard. But I think I’d rather go into the unknown. He will help me get through.”

Would your character rather have 3 feet or 3 hands? 

Dayton: *blinks* “What kind of a — question is that??!!”

ME: Just – pick – one.

Dayton: “Fine. Three hands.”

Alan: “Ooo! Uhh . . . I guess three hands would be better. I mean, how could you possibly walk on three feet?”

Rob: *mouth lifts in a faint smirk* “Three hands.”

Jim: “Yeah.”

Megyn: “Me too.”

Would your character rather be transported back to 1987 and have to live their life out from there, or live ten years in the present, then relive those ten years five times and die?

Dayton: *thinks, frowning* “That’s the year I was born. I’d rather not go back to that time.”

Alan: “Uhh . . . I actually would like to go back to 1987. It could be fun.”

Rob: “No preference.”

ME: Okay, fine. Be that way.

Jim: *thinks a moment* “Guess I rather go back.”

Megyn: *thinks for a while* “May I say ‘no preference’ too?”

Me: Well, that’s usually NOT an option . . . but since I can’t think of what to have you say, then yes, just this once.

New Question: Would you rather be the cowboy that rides the bull or the clown that distracts the bull?

Sam M
                    @sam-m

Question from Tal: Would your character rather face past hardships and pain over and over again? Or would they rather face new ones and not know what’s going to happen?

Dante: I’ll take the new ones. I mean, come on, that’s got to be less boring.

Kaz: I’ll take the old ones. I don’t want to lose anyone else.

Travis: New ones.

Lauren: Old ones.

Jordan: I want to see new ones, because I’d hate to imprisoned in a time loop like some demented Groundhog Day phenomenon.

Gracie
                    @kimlikesart

Would you rather be the cowboy that rides the bull or the clown that distracts the bull? 

Teagen: ‘The cowboy, duh.’

Elsie: ‘Wait, people ride bulls? Nevermind. The clown, I guess.’

Lawrence: ‘Hah! Never either. But, well, hmm…Which is the least dangerous? Wait, I just looked it up. I would be the clown. In the barrel.

Zicari: I would be the clown.

Lucky: Shoot,.. I suppose I’ll follow Lawrence.

Omaru: The bull fighter, or uh, rider!!! It sounds awesome, thrilling, enlivening!

Waneebi: I feel I would be the bull, but the rider I suppose would do.

New question: Would your character(s) rather die young to save another, or of old age? 

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 460 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest