Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Dakota
    @dakota

Would your character rather be stuck facing their worst fear over and over again, or be stuck losing the person closest to them over and over?

Dayton: *stiffens* “I’d rather face my worst fear. I can handle it.”

Alan:”Are you sure?? What if-”

Dayton: “Be quiet!!”

Alan: “okay okay, umm . . . Guess I’d rather face my worst fear. Watching people die over and over would be a horror movie on repeat!! ”

Jim: *nods* “I’ll face my worst fear.”

Megyn: *takes a deep breath, then swallows* One of my greatest fears is losing someone I love . . . *Swallows hard* “If, were talking about my other greatest fears, than yes, I’ll face him.” *Shuts eyes at the thought*

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Would your character rather be stuck facing their worst fear over and over again, or be stuck losing the person closest to them over and over?

Kiet: *goes white as a sheet* *tries to speak but can’t*

Tai: *glares and grits teeth* You are NOT touching Kiet. Just give me my worst fear. And leave him alone for once!

Kiet: *whispers* I. . . really can’t do either. . . I’d try my worst fear, but. . . I don’t know if I can handle it. . .

Dari: Fear.

Grace: I have no fears.

Dari: *whispers* Tai is the new dictator of the country.

Grace: . . . I have one fear.

Kedori: *cries* Fear. . . but both sound awful. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Dakota
      @dakota

@naiya-dyani *Megyn goes over and hugs Kedori*

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@Dakota Kedori: *watery smile* It’s not like it’s actually going to happen, right?

Tai: *glare* I don’t know, with Naiya you can never tell!

Me: Hey! I’d only put you guys through that kind of thing once!

Tai: Oh yeah?? *jerks head in Kiet’s direction*

Me: Oh right

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Dakota
        @dakota

@naiya-dyani (LOL! That’s the way we are. Though we really love our charries, we like to see what they are made of. They must be a lot tougher than we are!)

Megyn: *gives him a another quick hugs and ‘tells him’ I hope not. Looks at me* “What are you going to do?”

Me; “Trust me, you won’t die!”

Megyn: “No, I might almost die though.”

Me: “You’ll survive! And besides, you’re not afraid of dying”

Megyn: *smiles knowingly* “I know, but other people . . .”

Me: *hugs her* “Don’t worry. Got that all under control.”

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@Dakota Yeah, that’s how it is! We like to see what they’re made of! Our characters have to be tough beans!

Kiet: *would rather be able to just be a smol innocent bean*

Dakota
          @dakota

@naiya-dyani (Yep, they sure do! )

Megyn: *sighs* “We’re not as strong as you think we are.”

Me: “Nonsense!”

Jim: *nods in agreement with Kiet*

Sam M
          @sam-m

Judah: I guess I’d go with the second one, since I’ve already lost the two people closest to me. I think my worst fear would include losing more people and I really can’t do that. Nope.

Frankie: The second one.

Kaz: I straight up hate this question. *sighs* Fine. The second…

Travis: The first.

New Question: Would your character rather live in an underground bunker or something like a helicarrier (or some other large, air transport thing)?

Dakota
          @dakota

Whew! Been a while since me and my peeps were in here. *goes over them again* Let’s add one more.

Rob: *walks in and gives a business-like nod* “Hello.”

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Would your character rather live in an underground bunker or something like a helicarrier (or some other large, air transport thing)?

Dayton: “I suppose I’d rather live in a helicarrier.”

Alan: “Oh, yeah, helicarrier for sure!! That would be awesome!”

Rob: “Both would be fine with me, but in a bunker there’s no danger of getting shot down, so I’ll go with that.”

Jim: “I ‘pose the bunker.”

Megyn: *shrugs* “It would be cool to be able to fly from place to place in the helicarrier but I guess I’ll choose the bunker.”

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
          @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@dakota

Thanks for tagging me back into this. I feel way out of the loop!

*characters tumble in*

Jordan: What if that means the same thing?

Zack: Um. Definitely facing my worst fear because, *smirks* after all, I’m not afraid of much.

Bethany: I’ll definitely face my fear!

Judah: Yup. *fist bumps Zack*

Would your character rather live in an underground bunker or something like a helicarrier (or some other large, air transport thing)?

Jordan: Helicarrier

Zack: definitely a helicarrier

Bethany: A helicarrier is waaayy too small a space to be stuck in with HIM for any large amount of time. *smiles* so I’ll pick the bunker.

Judah: helicarrier! That sounds much more exciting.

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

Hey, y’all. I’m back.

Kirat: *turns pale* Live in the air?????

Rhioe: Kirat. . . it’s a hypothetical question. . .

Kirat: Still. . .  I. Hate. Heights.

Rhioe: *hugs him* It’s okay.

Jin: I’ve come to the conclusion that all of us would prefer to have our feet on the round. Am I right?

Me: I think that’s accurate.

Kenem: *shudders* Technology.

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Mayacat
            @mayacat

So I’m going to do this with some characters I haven’t introduced on this site yet. woot! Ahem. Yeah, They’re from my other WIP.

Tamaa: I’m an underdeveloped character who doesn’t have a person closest to me or have a greatest fear yet. soooo…. *looks pointedly at me*

Me: *squirms* stop it! I’m working on it.

Jangji: I don’t have a person closest to me, so… worst fear? Being stuck as a fox forever?

Anchor: This is sort of an easy question, isn’t it? I mean, I don’t think anybody would want to have to watch their closest friend die over and over.

*characters clamor in agreement*

Me: FINE! We’ll skip this one, we’ll skip!

Zico: An air transport thing. I’ve had enough of dark basements for two lifetimes.

Agust: A bunker. That way I don’t have to deal with interacting with the people operating the flying thing. People don’t like me anyway so it’s a win-win. When can I move in? I’ll just sign off my company, pack my bags, and leave the keys to the penthouse to Anchor’s pack.

Anchor: WOOT! I guess neither, I’m getting a penthouse.

Sulli: A helicarrier. So much cooler.

Felix: *in sign language* A flying thing. (helicarrier doesn’t translate lol) I could travel and see the world all the time. 

Rose: I agree with Felix, it would be an amazing experience.

New question: Would your character rather have their favorite song stuck on loop in their heads for a year, or not be able to listen to music for two years?

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Beth Darlene
              @beth20

@mayacat

Would your character rather have their favorite song stuck on loop in their heads for a year, or not be able to listen to music for two years?

Jered: Have my favorite song stuck on loop for a whole year?!? No way!

Marrill: I would rather have my fav song stuck in my head on loop than not listen to any songs at all!

Jaylin: I don’t listen to music so……

New question: Would your character rather, not be able to hear for 5 months, or not be able to see for 5 months? 

I didn’t read through ALL the questions so hopefully, no ones said this already! lol

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉

Dakota
                @dakota

Would your character rather have their favorite song stuck on loop in their heads for a year, or not be able to listen to music for two years?

Dayton: *snorts* “Since I don’t like music, being freed from the possibility of having to listen to it would be pleasant.”

Alan:*under his breath* “Something is wrong with you!” *jerks* “Ah-uh, umm, I’ll go with my favorite song stuck in my head for a year. After all, it is my favorite song.”

Rob: *turns to me and raises an eyebrow* “I don’t think I’d remain sane if the same song was repeating in my head. I’ll go without any.”

Jim: “I’ve have the song stuck in my head.”

Megyn: *nods affirmatively* “Me too. To never listen to music again-” *shakes her head at the thought*

Would your character rather, not be able to hear for 5 months, or not be able to see for 5 months? 

Dayton: *Gives me ‘the look’ “Why-

ME: *in a fierce whisper* JUST_ANSWER _THE QUESTION.

Dayton: *another snort* “Fine. I’d rather not hear. It will spare me from having to know some peoples opinions.”

Alan: “Uhh, I guess I’d rather see than hear. Harder to know where I was going if I couldn’t.”

Rob: *Buntly* “I need to do both. Neither is optional.”

Jim: “Guess I’d rather not see.”

Megyn: *considers a moment* “Yes, I think I’d rather not see. I can still tell what going on around me by listening to it.”

New Question: Would you rather have an intelligent partner or a good-looking partner? 

Beth Darlene
                @beth20

Question: Would you rather have an intelligent partner or a good-looking partner?  

Jaylin: “Well I already have an intelligent and good looking partner!” *winks at Marrill*

Marrill: “I would rather have an intelligent partner.” *mutters* “Then I wouldn’t have to look at Jaylin’s ugly face!” *shoots Jaylin a teasing look*

Tim: *clears throat awkwardly* “Really guys! Just admit you like each other!” *smiles* “I think I’d rather have an intelligent partner. Then I wouldn’t have to deal with either Marill or Jaylin!”

New Question: Would your character rather, go into the past and meet his/her ancestors or go into the future and meet his/her great-great-grandchildren?

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 472 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest