Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@bigideaskc

It’s pronounced Ree-oh, short for Rhionna (Ree-ohn-a). 🙂 thanks for asking!

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Mayacat
      @mayacat

Would your character rather, do something against their conscience to avoid ridicule, or refuse to do it and have the whole world making fun of them? 

Maya: Refuse to do it obviously! That’s so easy! Who in their right mind would-

Kenin: Do something against my conscience to avoid ridicule. I can’t afford to tarnish my reputation.

Maya: *glares at him*

Niri: I agree with Maya. Kenin, I think you need some help. Your father and I need to have another talk with you…

Kenin: You two are not our parents!

Rin: Yeah. Why am I team dad again?

Tasha: We’re getting off topic here. I think it’s safe to say though, that the rest of us choose option A.

Everyone Else: *agrees*
        Would you rather have your greatest hero let you down or be controlled by your worst enemy?

Maya: We don’t really have heroes here, so….

Kenma: Except we’re called the Heroes of Teilwng!

Rin: That doesn’t really count though.

Niri: Pass please.

Would your character rather inherit the throne of a corrupt country or be a servant in a utopia?

Tasha: Speaking from ruling experience, I would rather inherit the throne of a corrupt country, because then as it’s ruler, I could do everything in my power to change its ways and eventually pass on a peaceful, good country to the next ruler.

Kenin: Who’d want to be a servant? Obviously option A.

Maya: Though you obviously won’t be as good a ruler as Tasha.

*Kenin and Maya start fighting in the corner*

Niri: I have the same mindset as Tasha.

Blake: *quietly* Option B please. I’ve a enough leading responsibility for a lifetime. I’m afraid of being ruled by my emotions and therefore making bad decisions and becoming a bad ruler. Also, I’m ready to leave royalty behind me.

Lunic: That was deep. I was just gonna say I’d inherit the throne because then I wouldn’t have to steal food to eat, but in comparison to your statement that feels kinda weak.

Kenma: *having an internal crisis* I DON’T KNOWWWWW

Rin: Maybe you’re too young for this.

Kenma: I’m older than Kenin by two years! If I’m too young for this, he definitely is!!!

Rin: I meant mentally.

New Question: Would your character rather have died in a huge war and saved some people, and been known for their bravery and strength in times of need, or have lived a long and full life and not done anything really special, but had lived through that same war and are able to inspire children and adults with stories about it. 

Maya: I would die so that others can live.

Kenin: I would die for the glory.

Niri: *sigh* You two. I would choose to live so that I can inspire other people with stories about Maya’s courage, and encourage them to live their life to the fullest and be the best person they can be.

Tasha: Me too.

Rin: I would die for the greater good. If my death helped the good side win the war, it will have been worth it.

Kenma: *nods excitedly* YES. EXACTLY. ME TOO.

Blake: I would die to keep the people I love safe.

Lunic: Ummm, no comment?

Me: Fine, I’ll let you off easy this time.

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

Would your character rather, do something against their conscience to avoid ridicule, or refuse to do it and have the whole world making fun of them? 

Kirat: The world making fun of me would be more interesting! Anyway, it’s not like I’m exactly accepted in my world.

Rhioe: Same as Kirat, for different reasons though.

Jin: . . . Avoid ridicule?

Kirat: *stares open-mouthed at Jin* O.o

Would you rather have your greatest hero let you down or be controlled by your worst enemy?

Kirat: *has a coughing fit*

Jin: Greatest hero let me down, I don’t have one.

Rhioe: Being controlled by my worst enemy could be dangerous, for me and for my loved ones, I’d have to pick being let down.

Would your character rather inherit the throne of a corrupt country or be a servant in a utopia?

Kirat: *opens mouth to reply*

Jin: KIRATYOUARENOTGETTINGATHRONEYOUARESERIOUSLYBETTEROFFWHEREYOUAREIFYOUBECAMEAKINGWHATWOULDHAPPENTOTHEWORLD????????

Rhioe: Be a servant in a utopia, at least the world would be peaceful. *glances at Kirat and Jin who are arguing furiously*

Would your character rather have died in a huge war and saved some people, and been known for their bravery and strength in times of need, or have lived a long and full life and not done anything really special, but had lived through that same war and are able to inspire children and adults with stories about it. 

Kirat: DIED IN A HUGE WAR!!!!!

Jin: Uh. . . *winces in pain* Lived a long life?

Rhioe: If I could come up with the courage in the circumstances, I would die to save others.

NQ:<b> Would your character rather live in close quarters with the most annoying person they know, or be forced to fight a never ending battle where no-one dies but can never end?</b>

Jin: *opens mouth to answer*

Kirat: Don’t. you. dare.

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Dakota
          @dakota

@naiya-dyani *Megyn leans over and calls softly over* “Is Tai alright?”

Dayton: “I’ll inherit the throne! I will NOT be a servant!”

Alan: “Uh, I – think I’ll inherit the throne too.”

Jim: “That’s a tough one.” *Sits a moment thinking* “I think I’ll inherit the throne. Maybe I could turn things around.”

Megyn: “I’ll be a servant.”

Would your character rather have died in a huge war and saved some people, and been known for their bravery and strength in times of need, or have lived a long and full life and not done anything really special, but had lived through that same war and are able to inspire children and adults with stories about it. 

Dayton: *wrinkles her brow and looks at me* OK_AY . . . I think I would have rather died in the war.”

Alan: “I’m not a very good story-teller. I’d rather have died too.”

Jim: “Dunno . . . I’d rather save people and die I guess.”

Megyn: *thinks a moment* “In a way I wish that I could do both, but I’ll have lived through the war and tell the stories of it.”

Psalm 119:11
          Your word I have hidden in my heart,
          That I might not sin against You.

A.N. Parker
          @bigideaskc

New Question: would your character rather inherit the throne of a corrupt country or be a servant in a utopia?

@sam-m

Destí: Inherit the throne – I can make the country better!

Sabre: I’ll be a servant. At least I’m helping someone.

New Question: Would your character rather have died in a huge war and saved some people, and been known for their bravery and strength in times of need, or have lived a long and full life and not done anything really special, but had lived through that same war and are able to inspire children and adults with stories about it.

@mayacat

Sabre: Uh… Um… I don’t know. I mean, I’d really, really want to say the first option, but you never really know until you’re actually tested…

Destí: Oh, man. I really want to say #1, buuut… I don’t think I have the strength to choose to die, even for others. I guess I’ll just tell stories. *smiles sheepishly*

NQ:<b> Would your character rather live in close quarters with the most annoying person they know, or be forced to fight a never ending battle where no-one dies but can never end?</b>

Sabre: I’m a warrior in training, so I’ll get used to it. If no one dies, it should be easy for me. Definitely the battle.

Destí: I guess I’m a warrior, too. Just… Um… I wouldn’t want to fight all the time. I’d rather live in close quarters with the most annoying person I know. *smiles, elbowing Sabre jestingly*

Sabre: *glares*

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by A.N. Parker.

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

A.N. Parker
            @bigideaskc

@urwen-starial No problem! 🙂 😀

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

Sam M
              @sam-m

Would your character rather have died in a huge war and saved some people, and been known for their bravery and strength in times of need, or have lived a long and full life and not done anything really special, but had lived through that same war and are able to inspire children and adults with stories about it?

Frankie: I’d rather have been a hero who died in a huge war.

Lauren: Same. As much as I love living -and I do- we all have to die some time and I’d rather die saving other people.

Judah: I feel like it’s hard to know what I’d actually be willing to do in the moment. But looking at it objectively -I’d rather die and save people. (Although, it’d be nice if I could save them and, you know, keep breathing after that…).

Kaz: Seriously? Do you guys have to be so heroic? *sighs* I’d rather live a long and full life.

Dante: Hmmm…I would make a pretty spectacular hero, but, eh, getting shot in my prime would really put a damper on my future plans. I’ll take my chances with the longevity.

Travis: I’d die in the war. *Everyone looks at him and he rolls his eyes.* No, really, no need to hide your skepticism.

Sam M
              @sam-m

Also, would your character rather be the love interest in someone else’s story or the sidekick/best friend character?

Loki
              @loki

hi, this is Loki here. I just wanted to join the fun now that I ACTUALLY have an account.

(A character from a book WIP) Theo: well… I like to think that a utopia wouldn’t have servants. Everyone would just help each other and be kind.

Loki
                @loki

hi, this is Loki here. I just wanted to join the fun now that I ACTUALLY have an account.

“would your character rather inherit the throne of a corrupt country or be a servant in a utopia?”

(A character from a book WIP) Theo: well… I like to think that a utopia wouldn’t have servants. Everyone would just help each other and be kind.

Loki
                  @loki

Would your character rather do something against their conscience to avoid ridicule, or refuse to do it and have the whole world making fun of them? 

Theo: I-I wouldn’t do anything bad, not even if people made fun of me for it. *Does it anyway*

Loki
                    @loki

Would your character rather do something against their conscience to avoid ridicule, or refuse to do it and have the whole world making fun of them? 

Theo: I-I wouldn’t do anything bad, not even if people made fun of me for it. *Does it anyway*

Dubhan: Why who do I look like, some little commoner? The things I do to keep this position are none of your beeswax anyway.

Dakota
                      @dakota

@loki Hiya and welcome to the thread! Glad you came by, because this thread’s been dead  for a little while.

And, you know, Theo does have a good point.  🙂

My characters welcome you Theo and Dubhan too, BTW! Oh, well, three of them do . . . Dayton’s not a welcoming person. Sorry.  🙁

Psalm 119:11
                      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
                      That I might not sin against You.

Loki
                      @loki

I love my Theo boi. He’s the best. I’ll be adding more characters and stuff later!

Loki
                        @loki

Would your character rather be a police officer or a career criminal?

Theo: I don’t think I’d be good at either one. Scott would be a good police officer.

Dubhan: Keep your law, it doesn’t apply to me anyway.  *flounces away*

Regent: Dubhan, how can you say that? You’re gonna get in trouble. I’d be an officer. I can take the baddies out with my marbles! Pew pew pew!

Azrail: *adjusts charms* Hm. I believe I am already one of the two.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 433 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest