Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Sam M
    @sam-m

Hey, guys! Would your character be tied to a tree or locked in a box for hours?

Lauren: I’ll take either.

Kaz: Sure, because you’re the escape artist. *Lauren smirks. Kaz sighs.* Is it a box with holes in it? Never mind. I guess I’d rather be tied to a tree.

Judah: I’ll take the box.

Dante: Ugh. I’ll take the tree. It’ll be easier to use my charming personality to get someone to untie me. *He grins at Lauren and Kaz rolls his eyes.*

Frankie: Yeah, I’d take the tree too. At least then I don’t have to worry about asphyxiation.

New Question: Would your character rather be trapped in an underground cave or on the side of a mountain?

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@bigideaskc Oooh, that sounds really interesting! If you need a beta reader at some point. . . I’m here and always looking for distractions from my school. . . XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@bigideaskc Hey, welcome to the thread. Your character sounds really cool!! 👋

@abigail-rebekah

You’re welcome 🙂

Oooh! That sounds awesome! What kinda stuff do you write for them?

Well, I’ve actually got way too many WIPs 🙄 But they’re going pretty well. Probably the one I’m most excited about right now is the one about Cade.

Cade: Of course, I mean, what else would you be excited about? *grins* *raises an eyebrow at me*

Me: Now you stop it! He’s great. . . but sometimes. . . *looks sharply at Cade* He’s really unmanageable!

Would your character rather be trapped in an underground cave or on the side of a mountain?

Cade: *reenters the room and sits back down looking tired*

Abner: Is Storme alright?

Cade: *nods*

Carly: Well we’ve got a new question. . . I’ll go first. I think I’d rather be trapped on the side of a mountain, caves are so creepy!

Cade and Judah in unison: But caves are COOL!!! *both look at each other and laugh*

Carly: I think they’re creepy. And I hate bats! *shivers* They’re so creepy and scary!!

Cade: *😏* *snickers*

Judah: *😆* Bats aren’t scary!!

Carly: They are to me!! *sniffs* Cade, the question.

Cade: *tries to turn his snicker into a cough* Umm- Yeah- I really like caves. . . but the side of a mountain would have an awesome view! And a mountain would be so exciting if there was like a storm or something. . . *looks thoughtful*

Me: Cade- NO-CRAZY-IDEAS!!! You aren’t invincible you know.

Cade: *sighs* Well the view would be epic. . .

Francis: I think I’d rather be in a cave.

Judah: I’ll be tortured in a cave since, after all they are SO frightening!!

Carly: *looks tearful*

Cade: Judah. That’s enough now, don’t make fun of her. You’re gonna make her cry!! *looks at Carly* I’m sorry for laughing at you.

Judah: Yes, sorry Carly. . . I wasn’t trying to be mean.

Carly: *smiles* It’s alright.

Abner: I’d rather be on a mountain. . . like you said Cade. . . the view would be epic.

You can't live for long living for nothing- Hector Griffin

A.N. Parker
      @bigideaskc

@bigideaskc Hey, welcome to the thread. Your character sounds really cool!! 👋

Thanks! 😀

I love your characters, LOL! They’re hilarious! 😂

Would your character rather be trapped in an underground cave or on the side of a mountain?

Sabre: An underground cave, I guess… I mean… I may suffocate to death, but at least I’ll be cozy in there.

Destí: DEFINITELY a mountain side. I could escape if I wanted to! *gestures to wings* But honestly, why would I escape? Mountains are awesome! I’ve only seen trees all my life.

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

A.N. Parker
        @bigideaskc

Sorry for the double post! (Do we worry about these here on SE? 😂)

@bigideaskc Oooh, that sounds really interesting! If you need a beta reader at some point. . . I’m here and always looking for distractions from my school. . . XD

I’ll definitely let you know. Thanks so much, @naiya-dyani! 😁

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

WolverineRM
          @wolverinerm

Hey guys! I’m new. 😆 And @naiya-dyani suggested jumping into this thread so…

(I’m putting together two characters who never meet in the book and we’ll just pretend they do…)

Harley: *barely glances up but glares when he does so* Please don’t ever put me in an underground cave.

Paul: *raises eyebrows* Would you rather? What’s so bad about just living on the side of a mountain?

Harley: *motions to Paul* He has a point.

Nigel: This character would rather never be trapped, thank you kindly.

I’m not sure what questions y’all’ve asked so I’m just gonna run with one:
            Would your character rather be a bull rider or a NASCAR driver?

Paul: *yelling* Harley! Here’s your chance, NASCAR!

Harley: *under his breath* My name is not NASCAR.

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
            He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

@wolverinerm

Hi!! Welcome to Story Embers!!

This is definitely the right thread to jump into if you enjoy craziness and laughs!!

Your characters sound fun!
            <p style=”text-align: left;”>Would your character Rather Be Bull rider or a NASCAR driver?</p>
            Carly: *laughs nervously* umm I don’t want to be either!! But if I had to pick one. . . I guess I’d pick a NASCAR driver? I don’t know- maybe?

Cade: Both sound really exciting!!! But in NASCAR racing there’s too much potential to hurt someone else. . . So I guess I’d pick the other option.

Francis: *laughs* umm. .  . I really don’t know. I’m now really into either. . . Like Carly said, but I’d rather be in a car than on a bull

Judah: *laughs* I don’t think I will answer this. . .

Abner: I’ll be a bull rider.

WolverineRM
            @wolverinerm

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Ahh, fun! I honestly didn’t expect bull riding to go over so well. 😆

Paul: Y’know, Cade has a valid point. And Harley would still probably pick NASCAR.

Harley: *eyes Paul and starts looking for something to throw at him*

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
              He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

OK, I will get to the other questions, but I couldn’t resist answering this one right now!

Kiet: *laughs nervously* Umm. . . what’s NASCAR?

Me: *thinks hard* Well. . . it’s a little like riding in a REALLY fast, self-driven wagon. . .

Grace: Like, faster than a galloping horse?

Me: Yeah. . . like, ten times faster.

Grace: *goes a little pale*

Kiet: Heh heh. . . yeah, I’ll stick with the bull, thanks.

Dari: That sounds a lot safer. . . how would you be able to steer without hitting something if you were going that fast???

Gerik: I don’t care.

Tai: *is already on the NASCAR track*

@wolverinerm

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Abigail Rebekah
                @abigail-rebekah

Well, I’ve only done one story for them so far – it was a historical fiction one about a boy in World War I and II. I’m working on another one though about nurses in World War II. My goal is to write a series that covers several different major historical events.

Lol, that sounds like me 😉 I have way too many WIPs too xD

Cade sounds very amusing btw

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

@bigideaskc

Thanks! I try to keep them in line. 🙂

@wolverinerm

LOL! You never know 😆

@abigail-rebekah

Oooh! That sounds cool! I love stories about the world wars!

Yeah. I also have a WIP about Abner and one about Judah and- well you get the idea.

Thanks!!! Cade is funny. . . but there’s a lot more to him. Got a real tragic life. 🙁 *ignoring the pleading look on Cade’s face* I’ll have to tell you about it sometime.

Dakota
                  @dakota

Dayton: “I don’t care. Either way, I’ll find my way out.”

Alan: “I’ll pick a cave. Like they said, they’re are SO COOL! *starts laughing*

Dayton: “What is the matter with you–”

Alan; *Chokes and gasps* “Nothing. Just a corny joke moment.” *Swallows and points at Jim*

Jim: “Either would be fine with me, but I’ll pick the mountain side.”

Megyn: *nods* ‘Yeah, caves are intriguing but the view on a mountain side would be . . . breathtaking.”

Dayton: *snorts* “NASCAR driver. I do not like those animals.”

Alan: *snickers* “Though you sound like one most of the time.”

*Dayton glares at him and raises a clenched fist*

ME: AH_EM!!

*Dayton lowers fists but keeps glaring at Alan.

Alan: “NASCAR!! Finally get to break the speed limit and not get in trouble for it!!

Jim: *Smiles* “Bull rider.”

ME: You are one already. Wouldn’t you like driving a car really, really fast for a change??

Jim: *Shakes his head* “Too risky. Wastes gas.”

Megyn: “Umm . . .” *Laughs a little* “I think I’ll pick the bull rider.”

Psalm 119:11
                  Your word I have hidden in my heart,
                  That I might not sin against You.

A.N. Parker
                  @bigideaskc

Hey guys! I’m new. 😆

Welcome to Story Embers, @wolverinerm! 😀 Enjoy your stay! 😉 Compared to all the others, I’m a bit new myself, haha. Welcome aboard!

Sabre: *is trying to figure out what a NASCAR is*

Destí: Uh… Is a NASCAR a type of animal in your world or something?

Me: *snickers* It’s a car. *pulls them into another room and gives them a 30-minute explanation on NASCAR races and bull fights* *then brings them back in*

Sabre: Definitely neither.

Destí: Sabre, that’s not how Would You Rather works! Anyway, I’d TOTALLY want to ride a bull! That sounds like so much fun! Well, so does NASCAR racing… I don’t think I can decide.

Me: *facepalms at the fact that neither Sabre or Destí know anything about Would You Rather*

Would your character rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to see?

Sabre: I’d be deaf. If I can still see what’s ahead of me, I can still fight.

Destí: Ooh, boy. I guess I’d say deaf too, because I want to see all the beautiful colors of the world around me!

Daisy Collins (One of My Characters From a Short Story): Well… Where I come from, radiation from a mass explosion wiped out the entire human race’s sight. We invented flower optics in order to see. Sooo… I guess I’d rather lose my sight again, since my hearing works really well and I wouldn’t want to lose that.

@bigideaskc

😆 It’s great when you bring in characters from another world!! The confusion is hilarious!!

A.N. Parker
                    @bigideaskc

Me: *facepalms at the fact that neither Sabre or Destí know anything about Would You Rather*

*ALSO facepalms at the fact that it’s too late for me to edit “or” into “nor”*

@bigideaskc 😆 It’s great when you bring in characters from another world!! The confusion is hilarious!!

LOL, I know, right? 😂

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 383 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest