Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 342 total)
  • Author
    Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

If your character could have either a new baby sister or a new baby brother, which would they choose?

Kirat: *bites his knuckle, his face pale and mutters something under his breath*

Me: What was that Kirat?

Kirat: Baby sister. *mumbles something inaudible about siblings*

Me: O-kay, that was weird, um, what about you Jin?

Jin: Sister.

Me: any reason why?

Jin: Yes.

Me: care to say?

Jin: No.

Me: *laughs nervously* Characters y’know? Rhioe?

Rhioe: It gets lonely as an only child, but I couldn’t decide, I’d have to say both.

Would your character rather have a son or a daughter?

Kirat: *starts laughing really hard*

Rhioe: Kirat… That isn’t kind.

Kirat: *Hastily turns the laughing fit into a coughing fit* Sorry, um, son? If I ever get married? being a SunWolf doesn’t exactly get people lining up to meet you.

Jin: Son, and I’ll raise him better than my father raised me.

Rhioe: *smiles happily* Daughter. *stares off into the distance dreamily*

Would your character rather redeem a villain in their story or have the villain suffer a just and wretched end?

Kirat: *slams his fist into the table* ALL RIGHT THAT’S IT!

Me: Kirat, just calm down, you don’t want the SunWolf-

Kirat: *Runs out of the room his SunWolf instincts taking over*

Me: -to get the best of you. I’m sorry that you had to see that everyone, he can be so childish sometimes. *sighs* Guess we better go chase him down, Naiya, can we borrow Kiet again? *runs out of the room*

"Jin, don't you like the stars?"
      “No, I hate the stars, they remind me of how small we are."

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@urwen-starial

😆

Kirat is hilarious!!

@naiya-dyani

I love your characters!!! They’re so awesome!!

Would your character rather redeem a villain in their story or have the villain suffer a just and wretched end?

Carly: Oh. . . I don’t know. . .I think I’d rather redeem them.

Cade: *sets his jaw tight* I- I don’t know. . . I think they’ve gotten plenty of chances to change. . . But- It’s hard to wish a ‘wretched end’ on someone.

Storme: a just end!! They only abuse mercy.

Francis: I think I’d rather have them be redeemed.

Judah: I’ll go with Storme. Some people just aren’t going to change.

Abner: *nods* I would rather have them be redeemed, but it isn’t likely that it would happen.

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Dakota
      @dakota

Dayton: *clenches fists*”Let them meet their just end. It is just what they deserve!!”

Alan: “Weell, I guess I would rather redeem them . . . just because I don’t like to hurt people.”

Jim: *been sitting staring at the floor, jaws clenched* “That’s hard. I should want to redeem ’em, but- – he wouldn’t change.”

Megyn: *sighs* “I’d want to redeem him. I know what an end he would ultimately meet if he didn’t-*swallows* “I don’t know if he really would but that doesn’t matter.”

New Q: Would your character be tied to a tree or locked in a box for hours?

Dayton: *snorts* “What a question!! What—moron—is coming up with these?!”

ME: SHH!! Just answer the question!!

Dayton: “Fine!! I’d rather be tied to a tree. At least you can see what’s  going on.”

Alan: “Unless they blindfold you too!”

Dayton: *glares at him*

Alan: “Uhh . . . I guess I would be tied to a tree too. There’s just something creepy about being locked up in a dark box and having no way out!”

Jim: “Tied to a tree.”

Megyn: “I don’t know . . . in a way, I’d rather be locked in the box. At least you wouldn’t be tied up and there might be a way to get out . . .”

Psalm 119:11
      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
      That I might not sin against You.

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

Would your character be tied to a tree or locked in a box for hours?

Rhioe: *looks up from where she’s still sitting at the table alone* Oh, another one? Um, Tied to a tree. I have to agree with the others, I’m not exactly claustrophobic, but I really don’t like being locked in something with no way out. *looks around to see if there’s anyone nearby, sighs sadly and gets up and walks away*

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial

Me: *looks pleadingly at Kiet*

Kiet: *holds up finger with his left hand and continues writing something with his right*

***several minutes later***

Me: *clears throat*

Kiet: *finishes a sentence and looks up with a sigh* What is it?

Me: *waves hands vaguely in the direction of Kirat’s departure*

Kiet: *eyes slide from me to the cloud of dust in the distance* *closes eyes and sighs* I can try. . . I don’t know that there’s a lot I can do until he calms down on his own accord, though.

Me: Well, that could be a long time! And besides, it worked last time.

Kiet: *isn’t listening* Maybe if I did something unexpected, he’d jolt out of it. . . like–oh, that might work. . . *sets down pencil absentmindedly and starts off toward Kirat, clearly blissfully lost in mischievous creativity*

Me: *is a smidge concerned* Maybe he’s spent a little too much time around Tai. . . I’m sure he won’t do anything too destructive, though. I hope.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

We can only hope.

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

Kirat: Hey what are you doing?!?!?!

New question: Would your character rather have their best friend imprisoned with them, or be free without one?

Jin: Be free without them, I’m not sure I could be imprisoned for an indeterminable amount of time with him. *gestures in Kirat’s direction and rolls his eyes*

Rhioe: Be imprisoned with my best friend! At least we could have conversation, hopefully about how to escape!

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial

Kiet: *suddenly swings upside-down from branch in front of Kirat, holding an unusually cooperative cat in front of his face* *grins, then prays nervously* Please let this work. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Abigail Rebekah
                @abigail-rebekah

Would your character rather have their best friend imprisoned with them, or be free without one?

Avella: I’d rather be imprisoned with a friend, then alone but free…that is, if I wasn’t already imprisoned.

Domenick: I’d rather be free…I don’t care about friends – only my future.

Avella: *gasps* I thought I was your friend?

Domenick: It really is interesting how easily you can be fooled, Avella. *chuckles cruelly*

New Question: Would your character rather save a loved one, and watch a hundred others die, or save the others, and watch their loved one die?

P.S. @everyone-who-is-on-here

I love your characters…they’re very amusing.

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@abigail-rebekah

Hey! 👋 It’s been a while!! It’s great to see you back!

What have you been up to?

Would your character be tied to a tree or locked in a box for hours?

Carly: Umm. . . I think I’d rather be locked in a box. . . being tied to a tree for hours would start to hurt. At least being locked in a box I might be able to sleep until I was let out.

Cade: Well. . . either way you could probably get free eventually. I guess I’d rather be tied to a tree.

Storme: *chokes* I- I’d rather be tied to a tree too

Francis: I-I’d rather be tied to a tree. . . being locked up in a box is really creepy.

Judah: Yikes! I’m not really sure! I think I’d rather be locked in a box.

Abner: I’ll be tied to a tree.

Would your character rather have their best friend imprisoned with them, or be free without one?

Carly: I- I couldn’t stand being without a best friend. . . now that I have one. I guess I’d want them to be imprisoned with me. . . at least then we could talk.

Cade: I’d rather be free without a friend than have my best friend be in any kind of prison!

Abner: I agree with Cade.

Storme: *looks over at Cade* *bites her lip* I’ll be free without one too. . .

Francis: Me too!!

Judah: Umm. . . I guess I’d have to agree with you guys.

Would your character rather save a loved one, and watch a hundred others die, or save the others, and watch their loved one die?

Carly: *gasps* oh! I don’t know. . . I’d have to save my loved one. .  but to let a hundred others die? I don’t know.

Cade: *whole face goes pale, almost gray* I- I’d have to save the others. . . I couldn’t let that many people die. . . I just couldn’t. *tears fill his eyes*

Storme: *bursts into tears and starts shaking* I can’t- I can’t take this anymore! I can’t keep answering these! I can’t!!

Cade: *jumps up and goes over to Storme* *lifts her up and hugs her really tight* Storme I’m sorry. . .

Storme: *nods* *lays her head against him*

Cade: *Looks at me questioningly*

Me: *nods* Yes Cade. . . you can take her away. . . this is too much for her.

Cade: *picks Storme up in his arms* *Turns to everybody else* I’ll be back in a bit guys. . . see ya *carries Storme out*

Francis: Umm. . . I’d rather save the hundred. . . I couldn’t let that many die either.

Judah: I-I really can’t answer this. . . it’s just too hard. . .

Abner: Yeah. . . I know what I should do, but what I’d rather do. . . *swallows hard* *shuts his eyes*

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Dakota
                  @dakota

Dayton: *rolls her eyes and sighs snortishly* “How many times do I have to say this: I DON’T HAVE a best friend!!! I WILL be free!!!”

Alan: “WHEW! Uhh . . . Oh, I’ll be imprisoned with him. Jack and I would have so much fun trying to get out!”

Jim: *sits quietly a moment* “Wouldn’t want to have my friend in prison, even though I-” *stops and nods at Megyn to go on*

Megyn: *nods back, then thinks a moment. Bites her lip* “I – I don’t know. I wouldn’t want him to be in prison but to be all alone-” *ducks her head* “I – I guess I’ll be free too.”

Would your character rather save a loved one, and watch a hundred others die, or save the others, and watch their loved one die?

Dayton: *stares at me* “When will you-”

ME: Just be quiet. Don’t make me get any bossier!

Dayton: *swallows* “I have to save my boys. Everyone else-” *clams up and glares at me*

Alan: *blinks* “Uhh . . . *blinks again* “Um, I guess-I – I guess I’d have to save everyone else. It’s-my- job.”

Jim: *through clenched teeth, while a tear gathers in his eye* “I’d have to- to save everyone else.”

Megyn: *catches her breath* “I-” *sits very still, lips pressed together and a little pale* “I know what I ought to do, but it – would be so-” *shuts her eyes against the tears and swallows hard. Hides her face in her hands and shakes her head at me*

Psalm 119:11
                  Your word I have hidden in my heart,
                  That I might not sin against You.

A.N. Parker
                  @bigideaskc

(You guys mind if I join the party? 😀 Awesome topic, @dekreel! Thanks for bringing in Kingdom Pen topics, since I’m not on there. 😛 )

Sabre: Um… I don’t have a loved one. Save the others, no doubt.

Me: I’ll think of a would-you-rather question in a bit!

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

@bigideaskc *beams* We’d love to have your characters join us!

Kiet: I’ll grab the brownies!

Gerik: *rolls eyes*

Me: Don’t be a jerk, Gerik. *looks back at you* Don’t mind him. None of us like him, anyway.

Gerik: Hey! *glares*

Me: *slips off and whispers* It’s true, though. . .

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your WIP about?

A.N. Parker
                      @bigideaskc

@bigideaskc *beams* We’d love to have your characters join us!

Sweet! 😀

Kiet: I’ll grab the brownies!

OOOOOOH. BROWNIIIEEES!!! 😀

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your WIP about?

Of course I don’t mind! ^-^ Sabre Black is about a winged race of people called Andorians, where the good guys are called serahs and have white wings and the bad guys are called cendars and have black wings. My MC, Sabre Black, is born a cendar but fights for the serahs, and although she thinks she knows what the right thing to do is… She’s not so sure. 😉

Sabre: Well thanks a lot for giving my whole life story

Me: You’re welcome. It’s called a WIP. Get used to it. *grins*

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

Abigail Rebekah
                        @abigail-rebekah

Hi *waves back*,

Aw thanks…I know…It has been a while xD

I’ve been busy with school, writing etc. Oh and I’ve been writing for a missionary organization which has been cool 🙂

How bout you? How’s your WIP going?

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 342 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest