Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 412 total)
  • Author
    Dakota
    @dakota

Would your character rather turn themselves in for crimes they committed or “get away” with them and live with the guilt?

Dayton: “If I had broken the law-which I wouldn’t-, I deserve to go to prison. But to turn myself in, never! They’ll have to catch me first!”

Alan: “Uhh . . . I’d turn myself in. Guilt’s even heavier to carry around than all stuff I wear on the job! And well, it’s wrong to break the law anyway.”

Megyn: *nods in agreement and offers him a high-five*

Alan: *blinks, then grins and accepts the offer* “I got a stamp of approval!”

ME: *rolls eyes at him*

Jim: *gets a troubled look on his face* “I’d-I’d turn myself in.”

Megyn: “Me too.”

Would your character rather accidentally kill a person very close to them or have that person be killed by their worst enemy? 

Dayton: *stiffens, then laughs scornfully* “Easier than I thought.”

ME: What are you talking about?!

Dayton: “MY worst enemy wouldn’t kill a flea. And, even if he tried, he’d have to get through me first-”

Alan: *sarcastically* “Yeah, and, since she’s a invincible, fire-breathing dragon, JARED wouldn’t stand a chance!” *blinks* “I sound like Jack! Where did that come from?!”

Dayton: *snarls at him*

Alan: “My turn!? Uhhh . . . *thinks, and gets a little pale* “It’d be hard to live, knowing I killed someone. Especially her.* swallows* “But . . . since I know if  Day- I mean, my worst enemy killed her it wold be uglier, I’d-”

Dayton: *stands up* “What do you mean?!! Who??!!”

Alan; *quietly* “Jamie.”

Dayton: “Why would I kill her??!!”

Alan: *loudly* “For the same reason you hate Jared!!”

ME: OK_OK_OK!! Calm down, you two.

*Alan says ‘yes, Authoress,’ and hangs his head. Dayton snarls at me and sits down hard in her chair.*

Jim: *been sitting clenching his fists in his lap, face very, very disturbed* “I’d have– to kill them– myself.

Megyn: *sitting very still, biting her lip, her face pale* “I-I’ve never killed anyone . . . and even if it was an accident . . . * gazes at Abner, blinking back tears* “But I couldn’t let-let-her kill him. I’d rather die in his place, but, since-since it’s my only choice, I’ll–I’ll–accidentally kill him.”  *is on the verge of crying*

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Dakota
    @dakota

Should have posted a new question in my last post. Here’s one:

New Q: Would you rather permanently forget your best friend’s face or never be able to see them again?

Dayton: *snorts* “Since I don’t have a best friend, I’ll never be able to see them again.”

Alan: * assumes a comical grin* “I guess I’ll forget what he looks like. At least I’ll remember who he is. And I’ll have all the fun of tormenting him while I try to figure out which one he is!!”

Jim: *rubs his hand across his eyes and takes a slow, deep breath* “Be hard to decide.” *pauses* “It would really freak them out if they found out I forgot ’em. Guess I’ll never see them again.”

Megyn: *blinks away her tears and inhales slowly* “I’m not sure . . . I’d agree with Jim but to never see them again . . . *sighs* “I – I guess I’ll forget their face. We’d still see each other and we might be able to start our friendship again, even though I wouldn’t remember them.”

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@urwen-starial

Hey how are your charries hanging in there?

Would you rather permanently forget your best friend’s face or never be able to see them again?

Carly: Oh dear! Forget my best friend’s face? *glances sideways at Cade* Honestly it would be really difficult to forget!!!  *giggles* I guess I’ll pick that, cause never being able to see him again- well- it would be really hard!

Cade: *looks at the floor* Well. . . like Jim said, I would really freak them out if I forgot them. . . but I just don’t know. . . never seeing them again would be really rough for both of us!! I guess I’ll forget their face.

Storme: Never see them again. . . I probably won’t anyway. . .

Francis: I’ll forget their face.

Judah: *looks out a window* Never see them again. . . that’s hard. . . but if you can’t remember their face then you lose all the wonderful memories. . . but still I’d have to say that if it were possible. . . I’d rather see them again. . . I’ll forget their face too.

Abner: I don’t know *looks troubled* I guess- I guess I’ll forget their face.

You can't live for long living for nothing- Hector Griffin

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

They’re the best they can be at the current point in their story.

<b>Would you rather permanently forget your best friend’s face or never be able to see them again?</b>

Kirat: I’m being serious here: WHERE ARE ALL THESE QUESTIONS COMING FROM?!?!?!

Jin: Is there a right answer to this?

Rhioe: I don’t mean to make this a problem, but who thought this was a valid question to ask?

Me: Shut it all of you. Sorry Rhioe. Just answer Emberynus.

Rhioe: I’d have to say never see them again. It would be horrible to forget anyone’s face, let alone my best friend. *glances at me*

Me: I’m sorry i didn’t give you anyone but Kirito.

Rhioe: it’s okay. Kirito’s enough.

Kirat: forget my best friend’s face. *looks at Jin* it could make stuff awkward, but I’ve already had a lot of that in my life.

Jin: *rolls eyes* Forget them. I’d still see them, and they could tell me who they are. Plus, I don’t mind forgetting Kirat for a while.

Kirat: HEEYY! Wait, I’m your best friend?

Rhioe: we should really be going…. *shoves the boys out of the room*

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Sam M
      @sam-m

Would you rather permanently forget your best friend’s face or never be able to see them again?

Judah: I guess I’d go with forgetting his face.

Kaz: I feel like forgetting his face would be extremely disorienting. *runs a hand through his hair and sighs* But I guess that beats the alternative.

Dante: Never be able to see him again.

Sam M
      @sam-m

Oh, also, New Question: Would your character rather live the same year ten times or live it once and then die?

@urwen-starial LOL!!!

Merry Christmas!!!! 🎄🎄

Would your character rather live the same year ten times or live it once and then die? 

Carly: umm. . . I guess it would depend on what year!

Cade: I’ll live it ten times, maybe by the tenth time I’ll have it perfect.

Storme: Once

Francis: Yeah I don’t think I could handle the same year ten times!!!

Judah: ooh cool!! Ten times!!!

Abner: I guess I’ll live it ten times

And now a new Christmas question from Cade:Would your character rather get everything they wanted for Christmas but spend the day alone or celebrate the day with the people they love and get no presents?

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Yup, they’re interesting.

Merry Christmas all!

Would your character rather live the same year ten times or live it once and then die?

Kirat: *panting heavily from fighting Rhioe from being shoved out of the room* Live it once. My life, *swallows hard and glares at me* has been too hard. I couldn’t ever bear to relive it ten times. Any year is just too hard to relive.

Rhioe: Ten times, I would spend all the possible time with my friends before I had to die.

Jin: *hates to agree with Kirat* I hate to agree with him, but I can’t stand living it ten times. Even if it’s only a year.

Would your character rather get everything they wanted for Christmas but spend the day alone or celebrate the day with the people they love and get no presents?

Kirat: Pffft What kind of question is this?

Me: Kirat, don’t be rude. You really need to stop, apologize right now.

Kirat: Fiiiiiiiiine. Sorry Emberynus.

Me: Good. Now answer the question.

Kirat: *recovers his spunk* I’d spend time with my family of course!

Me: Kirat. . .

Rhioe: Kirat, shut up.

Kirat: *stares at her in shock*

Me: Thank you Rhioe.

Rhioe: *blushes* I’m sorry Kirat, but it had to be said. I’d spend time with my friends.

Jin: Um. . . spend the day alone. The only thing I want for Christmas is Era. So I wouldn’t be alone really.

Jin: NQ: Would your character rather be locked in a cell for Christmas day or be thought a lunatic for the rest of the Christmas season?

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial I’m planning on having my characters answer these soon, really, but I had to say this one thing–JIN I’M SO SORRY YOU POOR BOI okay I’m done

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

Me: *rubs hands* Okay, children, time to catch up with the questions!
            Tai: *rolls eyes* Hooray. We’ve been awarded an execution.
            Dari: Can’t wait.
            Grace: Kiet, why do you have a cat on your head?
            Kiet: *beaming* Why not?
            Grace: *rolls eyes but smiles and gives him a soft look*

Would your character rather be able to visit a past version of themselves to prevent a mistake or visit a future version of themselves to get advice?
            Tai: *takes a deep breath* DEFINITELY prevent a mistake.
            Dari: I don’t know. Probably future. . .
            Grace: Future.
            Kedori: Same.
            Gerik: *glares* Past.
            Kiet: I mean, there’s a lot I would like to have never happened. . . but I don’t think I would have been able to prevent it, so probably future.
            Grace: *narrowing her eyes at me* You know, if there IS a future, the way the story’s been looking lately.

Would your character rather be stuck in a time loop for a month or stuck with their worst enemy for two weeks? (Note: They wouldn’t be able to kill each other if they were stuck with their enemy. Fight, yes, kill, no.)
            Gerik: *glares when he hears the restriction* I could at least make him miserable for what he did.
            Kedori: You leave Kiet alone!
            Gerik: I’m not thinking of HIM.
            Kedori: *furrows eyebrows* Then who. . .
            Me: Heh heh. . .
            Dari: Um. . . I wouldn’t exactly say I have any full-on enemies. So I guess I’d go with that? Can’t be that bad.
            Grace: I mean, I don’t know who I would call my worst enemy, but there are a few people I’d like to give a piece of my mind. *glares at Gerik*
            Kedori: I don’t have any ENEMIES, but some people are jerks to me because I’m deaf. . . time loop, I guess.
            Kiet: *white-faced* I. . . don’t want to see him again. Time loop.
            Tai: Same enemy. Same answer.

Would your character rather be able to know when someone’s lying, or never be able to get fat?
            Tai: What kind of a question is that? *snorts* You don’t really have a huge chance to get fat around here.
            Everyone else: Yeah.
            Grace: Lie detecting would be great, anyway. *stares at Gerik*
            Me: OK, you two, knock it off.
            Grace: *coolly* I’m not doing anything.

Would your character rather, live how they’re currently living (in the various places they are in their WIP) or live the life they had before?
            Dari: Does this mean the lives we had at the start of the story, or before all the. . . *glances around* . . .stuff that happened to everyone before the story even started?
            Me: Um. . . answer for both.
            Dari: I mean, MY life was basically the same before and after the story started. But since you killed (CHARACTER THAT SHALL GO UNNAMED) off, the life I had before!
            Me: Hey, what are you glaring at me for? I was in MISERY after I did that!
            Tai: Lot of good that does!
            Me: Tai, shut up and answer the question.
            Tai: I can do one or the other.
            Me: *glares*
            Kedori: Definitely the life I have now. I mean, maybe this isn’t going to end well, but at least I’ll have known having friends.
            Me: Awwwww! *hugs him and wipes away tears that are definitely not there*
            Kedori: Although—if I had the life I had before the book started—my mother would still be alive. . .
            Me: *wipes nonexistent tears harder*
            Kedori: I’ll have to think about that one. I don’t know that I can choose either my mother or my friends over the other.
            Me: Fair enough. Tai?
            Tai: *glares at me* I mean, it would kind of be nice to have my family back!
            Me: But if that hadn’t happened, you wouldn’t have met Kiet!
            Tai: *glares harder* That’s the problem. Not answering your stupid question.
            Grace: The life I have now, over what I had before the story. Although I’m with Dari. I want (CHARACTER) back.
            Me: I’m sorry. . . I can’t do that. . .
            Gerik: *glares at me* The life I had before.
            Me: Aren’t your eyes getting a bit tired by now?
            Gerik: What?
            Me: With all that glaring. I mean, you can have some Advil if you want.
            Gerik: *mutters something in Aboreil and storms toward me*
            Me: EEP NOW I REMEMBER WHY I HAD YOU IN A CLOSET. . .
            Kalahni (Tai’s dog): *stands in front of me and growls*
            Me: *rubs her head* Good girl. I don’t think he could handle Eina restraining him again. (Though if he keeps this up I won’t care anymore. . .) *clears throat* Now, was there anyone who didn’t answer yet? *eyes land on Kiet, who is once again pale*
            Kiet: The life I have now. My old one was terrible.

Would your character rather have a sidekick or a lover/someone to love?
            Tai: *starts singing Somebody to Love by Queen*
            Me: *splutters* You don’t even HAVE Queen in your world!
            Grace: *rolls eyes* Since when has that ever made a difference?
            Kedori: It feels like I’m a sidekick myself right now! *laughs* I don’t really know. . . probably love interest.
            Gerik: Don’t care. Sidekick I guess.
            Dari: I don’t really care to HAVE a sidekick. I’d be fine just being one. . .
            Me: Not one of the options. Pick one.
            Dari: *sighs* Fine. . . love interest.
            Grace and Kiet: *glance at each other out of the corners of their eyes and blush*
            Me: Heh heh. . .
            Would you rather have your fiercest foe know all your secrets and weaknesses or have the ones of your best friend exposed to the whole world?
            Kiet: *stares at me* SERIOUSLY??? I don’t even want him to know where I am! But—I can’t just throw Tai into that. . .
            Tai: *grits teeth* Whatever. Throw my secrets out the window. Leave Kiet alone.
            Grace: *lifts chin* Leave my friends alone.
            Gerik: I don’t HAVE a best friend. Besides, I’ve got goals here. I can’t have stupid revealed secrets getting in the way.
            Kedori: I only just made real friends for the first time in my life. . . I don’t want them to go through that kind of pain.
            Dari: Yeah. . . I don’t have major secrets OR enemies, so. . .
            Would your character rather live through their worst mistake again, or have someone close to them make the same mistake?
            Grace: I’ll live through my own mistakes.
            Kedori: I’m not sure what my worst mistake was. . . maybe being a jerk to Kiet for a while. I think I’d rather have someone be a jerk to me like that than be mean again myself. *glances at Kiet* Sorry, Kiet.
            Kiet: *forces a smile* It’s okay. I’m kind of with you. . . I don’t want to relive my mistakes. I just also don’t want to see my friends go through that kind of hurt, either. . .
            Me: *notices characters are easily dodging questions they don’t like, but decides to do nothing about it yet*
            Tai: *glares at me stonily* I’m never making that mistake again. If he hurt me the way I hurt him all that time ago, I’d call that justice. He shouldn’t feel bad about it at all.
            Me: You know he would, though.
            Gerik: I’m not reliving my mistakes. Plus– *glares at me*–I already lost everyone close to me. So THAT’S not a problem!
            Dari: I—feel kind of boring. . . I don’t think I’ve made a ton of huge–*eyes widen* Oh yeah, that was a pretty big mistake, wasn’t it. . . I’m with Tai. It would be fair if someone did that to me.
            Would your character rather turn themselves in for crimes they committed or “get away” with them and live with the guilt?
            Grace: I don’t generally commit crimes. If I do, there’s a good reason for it. *stares Gerik down*
            Gerik: Hey! Quit treating me like a criminal!
            Grace: You ARE one.
            Gerik: *grits teeth but turns away from her* I know what she’s thinking of. It doesn’t count, but if you’re going to call it a crime, then yeah, I’ll get away with it. I’ve got other plans that I can’t finish in prison.
            Tai: Turn myself in. I’m already guilty enough.
            Me: I don’t think what you did was even a crime.
            Tai: Only strictly legally speaking, maybe.
            Kiet: I don’t want to just get away with doing something bad. I’d feel bad enough. . . I’d rather just get what I deserved for it.
            Dari: I—think I’d want to turn myself in. It would be really hard to deal with that kind of shame in front of everyone, but it would probably be better than living with guilt.
            Kedori: Yeah. . . I’m with Dari. . .
            Would your character rather accidentally kill a person very close to them or have that person be killed by their worst enemy?
            Kiet: *blinks and starts breathing hard*
            Me: *hugs him* It’s okay! I won’t make you answer this one! *turns to others* He maybe already watched the second one. . . a few times. . .
            Tai: *glares at me* You’re a jerk, Naiya, you know that? *turns away* Anyway, is the worst enemy YOUR enemy or the enemy of the person you care about?
            Me: Umm. . . let’s go with the second one.
            Tai: *stares at me* Sheesh. Yeah, I’ll accidentally kill him. That would be way less traumatic for him.
            Dari: Yeah. . .
            Kedori: Why does ANYONE have to die???
            Me: No one’s actually going to! Could you—answer the question, though?
            Kedori: *sighs* Fine. . . I don’t know what Dari and Tai are going on about, but I guess I’ll side with them.
            Grace: Yeah.
            Gerik: *glares sullenly* They all died already.
            Tai: *eyes widen* I don’t wanna forget Kiet!
            Me: You’ll just forget his face. You can still see him.
            Tai: *sighs* Sure, I’ll go with that. Where do you get these questions from, anyway? Can’t you ever have a question that’s NOT ‘pick the lesser of two evils’???
            Kiet: *buries head in hands* Same as Tai.
            Dari: Yeah. . . there’s not much point in remembering someone’s face if you can’t see them.
            Grace: They can always tell you who they are.
            Kedori: Yeah.
            Gerik: It’s a bit late for me to be able to see my friends again!
            Gerik: Depends on the year. And if the same things happen every time you repeat it.
            Kiet: I’m with Gerik. I don’t just want to die after a year, but there are some years that are just too hard to live ten times.
            Tai: Yeah.
            Kedori: I’m with them.
            Dari: I’ll go with ten times.
            Grace: Same as Dari.
            Would your character rather get everything they wanted for Christmas but spend the day alone or celebrate the day with the people they love and get no presents?
            Kiet: *laughs* That’s basically a choice between sounding like a jerk and, well, not! *looks a bit more serious* I’d really like a lot of people back for Christmas, actually.
            Tai: *looks a little pale but forces a laugh too* If I could have everyone back, that’s all I really want, anyway!
            Everyone else: Same!
            Me: ***I’m pretty sure that’s kind of cheating but I’m not going to fight them on it***
            Would your character rather be locked in a cell for Christmas day or be thought a lunatic for the rest of the Christmas season?
            Tai: How long is the ‘Christmas season’ considered to be?
            Grace: *crosses arms* We already consider you a lunatic, anyway, so it’s not like it matters.
            Tai: *mouth falls open*
            Grace: *rolls eyes* I’m joking, okay? At any rate, I would hate people thinking I’m crazy. I’ll take the cell.
            Tai: *shakes head* Yeah, I mean, I guess she’s right.
            Kiet: *sighs heavily* I’ve had enough of cells and the like. Just call me a lunatic.
            Dari: I mean, I’d really rather not have everyone think I’m crazy. . .
            Kedori: *tries to laugh* Some people treat me like a lunatic already, so it’s not like it would be that different. . .
            Gerik: Just stick me in a cell.
            Grace: You deserve one, anyway.
            Gerik: *grits teeth and stands in front of Grace with fists clenched in a rather threatening way*
            Grace: *lifts chin* You know if you do anything, you’ll be banished from the thread.
            Gerik: Like I care! These are stupid questions, anyway. Who wants to choose between two ways to die?
            Me: Gerik, watch yourself. Don’t think I’ll hesitate to change your fate in the book to something even worse.

Well, that was pleasant! Also absolutely RIDICULOUSLY long! Apologies and congrats to anyone who actually read through all that! 😅
            New question for everyone’s troubled characters: If your character could have either a new baby sister or a new baby brother, which would they choose?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Sam M
            @sam-m

@naiya-dyani Great new question!

If your character could have either a new baby sister or a new baby brother, which would they choose?

Judah: Either.

Dante: A sister.

Frankie: A baby sister.

Jordan: A baby brother.

Kaz: Well, I already have a little brother. I guess it would be interesting to have a baby sister too.

New Question: Would your character rather have a son or a daughter?

Dakota
            @dakota

Dayton: *snorts* “That’s not even possible. But, since I have to answer these silly questions, I’d rather live it once. It doesn’t sound like I get to choose.”

Alan: “Uhh . . . I guess I’ll live the same year over and over. At least I’d know what to do and what not to do the second time around. The third time I’d find the most ways to make it funner. And the fourth time-”

ME: Okay, keep it down. Jim had to answer the questions.

Alan: *in an undertone* And the fifth time . . .

Jim: *thinks* “Would depend on what year. *thinks some more* “Guess I’ll live it once.”

Megyn: *been thinking* “I think I’d live it over ten times. In the spirit of what Alan is saying, each year would be a fresh chance to serve the Lord in ways you missed the previous times.”

Dayton: “I’ll spend Christmas with my boys and not get anything else. I usually don’t anyway.”

Alan: *grins* “If I got everything I wanted for Christmas, I’d get a person, so I wouldn’t be alone!”

Jim: “I’d not get any presents and celebrate with loved ones.”

Megyn: *nods* “Me too.”

Would your character rather be locked in a cell for Christmas day or be thought a lunatic for the rest of the Christmas season?

Dayton: *snorts* “I wouldn’t be locked in a cell if I didn’t do anything to deserve the confinement. And my boys wouldn’t want to spend Christmas alone. Let me be looked upon as a lunatic!! They can think what they like and I won’t care!”

Alan: “Uhh . . . *scratches the side of his head* “Guess I’ll be thought of as a lunatic. Not too much different from the way SOME people already see me!”

Jim: “Dunno . . . *thinks a moment* “Guess I’ll be thought of as a lunatic too.”

Megyn: *scrunches the side of her face and cups her chin in her hands* “Ah, actually, I rather be locked in a cell. If they thought I was a lunatic, some people would be very disturbed and others wouldn’t speak to me like I was a rational human anymore. And, if I were locked in a cell, somebody would surely come and either visit me or break me out.”

If your character could have either a new baby sister or a new baby brother, which would they choose?

Dayton: *sighs impatiently and mutters something we can’t understand*

ME; Say what, Dayton?

Dayton: *gives me a fierce glare* “Never-mind. To answer the question, having a new sibling would – be – impossible. *Swallows hard and clenches teeth* “I suppose I’ll take a brother. I never had one and perhaps he’d turn out better than his father!!”

Alan: “Uhh . . . I don’t know. I honestly don’t know!” *looks at me in consternation*

Jim: *sighs, looking very sad* “Guess a little brother.”

Megyn: *steals a glance at me* “Having either would be wonderful. *sighs sadly and a little dreamily* “I’ll just pick a little sister.”

Would your character rather have a son or a daughter?

Dayton: *stiffens* “Why are we being asked such a question?”

Alan: “Yeah, I mean, like none of us are married. . . yet.”

ME: Dayton,  don’t question the questions; just answer them.

Dayton: “Alright! Since I’m never getting married *quietly to herself* again, I’d have neither.”

Alan: “Uhh . . . I have no clue! I guess I’ll say a daughter??”

Jim: “Dunno . . . ”

Megyn: *looks uncertainly at me* “If and when I were to get married, I really wouldn’t prefer one over the other.”

Carly: oh my! Locked in a cell?! I don’t know! I guess I’d rather be locked in a cell then be thought to be a lunatic. Someone would probably come to break me out. *Looks at Cade* wouldn’t you?

Cade: Course I would.

Carly: thanks

Cade: I guess I’d rather be thought a lunatic. *grins* it’s not that far from the truth.

Carly: CADE!

Storme: I’ll be thought a lunatic too. . . I couldn’t bear being locked up.

Francis: um I I-I can’t answer this.

Judah: Lunatic!!!

ME: you are a lunatic!!

Abner: I’ll be locked in a cell.

Carly: a baby sister would be nice.

Cade: *looks like someone slapped him in the face* *turns pale* *looks at me* *looks at the floor* Umm. . . well. . . I never had a brother but- I’d- I’d love to have a new baby sister. . . *bites his lip hard* Umm. . . I don’t- I don’t know. . .

Storme: A baby sister would be beautiful!

Francis: A sister

Judah: I don’t have any siblings!! I don’t know! I guess- I guess a brother.

Abner: *blinks hard* yeah. . . a brother

Would your character rather have a son or a daughter?

Cade: *raises an eyebrow*

Carly: *sits thinking for a moment*  I would rather have a son I think.  I adore little boys!

Cade: umm. . . *scratches the back of his neck*  don’t know really. Either would be awesome!

Storme: *turns white* a daughter. . .

Francis: I don’t know. . . a daughter I guess

Judah: *gets a little pale* *bites his lip* I don’t want to answer this. . . *looks at me*

Me: you are excused

Abner: I don’t really know.  Like Cade said, either would be awesome.

Sam M
            @sam-m

Would your character rather fight one person who’d never lost a fight ever, or an entire army?

Judah: Huh. I think I like my chances better with the one person.

Would your character rather die for someone they hate(but is a good person), or have someone that is a bad person/villain die for them in a noble act of sacrifice?

Judah: I guess I’d rather die. Yay.

Sam M
            @sam-m

Also, new question: would your character rather redeem a villain in their story or have the villain suffer a just and wretched end?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 412 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest