Would Your Character Rather. . .

Forums Fiction Characters Would Your Character Rather. . .

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 298 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@urwen-starial

Yep poor Abner 😭

Your characters are so fun!!

Me to Rhioe:  He’s okay, physically anyway.

Would your character rather be 4’5″ or 7’7″?

Francis: 4’5″ it’s fun being short

Skye: I have to agree with Francis, being 7’7″ would make hiding difficult.

Judah: 7’7″ that would be so cool!! You would ever have to worry about people’s heads crowding your view!!

Hector: *agrees with Skye and Francis*

Abner: yeah 4’5″

Would your character rather, be locked up in an inescapable prison because of something they didn’t do, or be condemned for all their past mistakes?

Francis: I guess I’d rather get in trouble for something I actually did.

Skye: me too

Judah: uhhh. . . I have no answer for this. . .

Hector: *once more agrees with Skye and Francis*

Abner: all my past mistakes? . . . *Looks as if the weight of the whole world is on his shoulders* I guess I’ll be condemned for them. . .

Would your character rather, fall off a cliff (and die), or be brutally murdered in their sleep?

Francis: umm. . .*looks very disturbed* I guess I’ll fall of a cliff.

Skye: I don’t care as long as I’m dead

Judah: eewww! Those are my options?!! Alright, alright I’d probably be more likely to somehow fall of a cliff than be murdered in my sleep.

Hector: I’d rather die at the hands of nature that at the hands of men.

Abner: yeah same

Would your character rather, die a gruesome death, or watch their closest friend have an extreme death?

Francis: I can’t answer this

Skye: I don’t care!!!

Judah: *declares himself temporarily speechless*

Hector: I’ll die.

Abner: *eyes fill with tears and he bites his lip hard* I’ll die too.

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer,

Rhioe: Thank goodness!

Me: I’m so sorry for putting you through all that emotional turmoil! You all sound so amazing. *glares at my characters* clearly they need to learn a little self-control.

Kirat: *sticks his tongue out at me*

Me: *shakes head* what shall I do with you? once again, I’m sorry guys, if I had known. . . *breaks down into silent tears*

Kirat: seriously? these are my options? I can’t just stay my height?

Everyone: *shakes heads silently, and leaves Kirat alone*

Kirat: what?! Fiiiine. 4’5, I’m short already anyway, who cares if I lose a few inches?

Rhioe: *re-enters* same, the world around me is so beautiful, that I don’t care what height I am, everyone’s taller than me anyway.

Would your character rather be part of a love triangle, or have everyone avoid them?

*sends a silent plea for forgiveness to Emberynus’ characters*

"Dreams rarely come true, what we pursue is just a dream, unless we take action and make it a reality."

@urwen-starial

Yeah here in this thread I think we’re aspiring to be monsters!!

Dakota
      @dakota

Would your character rather have to clean or cook?
      Dayton: *wrinkles nose* “Cook. The boys clean while I’m gone.”

Alan: “Uh . . . the boys? *gets a dark glare* “Okay, never mind. Um, I don’t know. I mean, I CAN’T cook; the house will catch on fire and I’ll immediately have to change occupations. *shrugs*  I’ll clean then. Can’t start any cleaning, can you?”

*Dayton rolls her eyes at him*

Jim: “Wouldn’t mind doing either one. But I guess I’ll take cleaning. Let those you are better at it do the cooking.”

Megyn: *smiles* “I do both. A lot. And I enjoy doing both, but I’d rather cook than clean.”

Dayton: “I don’t know. Being taller means more commanding, but it would make going  into buildings more difficult. . . I’m the chief. I’ll be 7’7.”

Alan: *grins* “Me too, so you can’t look down at me!”

Jim: “If I could shrink, I would. Be easier to hide and ride low in the saddle.”

Megyn: “I’m already short. . .  and I kinda like it.”

Psalm 119:11
      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
      That I might not sin against You.

Dakota
      @dakota

Would your character rather, die a gruesome death, or watch their closest friend have an extreme death?
      Dayton: “I don’t have a best friend. But I will die for my sons.”

Alan: “Uhh . . . I guess I’ll do choose that too. UH-except I don’t have any sons.”

Jim: “I’d rather die.”

Megyn: “Me too. I-I can’t let them die, not matter how gruesome my death.”

Would your character rather, fall off a cliff (and die), or be brutally murdered in their sleep?
      Dayton: *snorts* “Does it matter!? But I guess I’ll die in my sleep.”

Alan: “Uhh . . . as long as I didn’t FEEL it, I’d rather die my sleep.”

Jim: “Depends on why, but I’d rather die while sleeping.”

Megyn: “Me too.”

Would your character rather, be locked up in an inescapable prison because of something they didn’t do, or be condemned for all their past mistakes?
      Dayton: “Nobody’s going to lock me for something that I didn’t do! But I broke the laws, then they can go right ahead. I deserve it.”

Alan: “Yeah, me too.”

Jim: *face looks very disturbed* *doesn’t answer*

Megyn: “If I’ve done something wrong, then I should be punished. I’d rather have that.”

Would your character rather be part of a love triangle, or have everyone avoid them?
      Dayton: *stares, then grits her teeth* “I hate love triangles!! Let everyone avoid me!”

Alan: “I . . I’ll be part of the love triangle.”

Jim: *thinks* “I don’t know . . .

Megyn: *looks a little uncomfortable* “I’d rather be in a love triangle.”

Psalm 119:11
      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
      That I might not sin against You.

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

Rhioe: which one gives me more freedom? *looks off into the distance, thinking*

Kirat: *rolls eyes*

Jin: Cook, I guess.

Rhioe: As long as I can be outside, I don’t care.

"Dreams rarely come true, what we pursue is just a dream, unless we take action and make it a reality."

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

Whoops, I just realized that I forgot to leave a question, heh, heh.

Would your character rather, be really hot all the time, or really cold?

*gives @emberynus-the-dragonslayer a look*

This one is to save everyone’s poor traumatized characters.

@urwen-starial *returns look*

Francis: I don’t know. . .I guess- well- I guess I’ll be apart of a love triangle.

Judah: A love triangle!!

Skye: everyone can go ahead and avoid me.

Hector:  I don’t know. . . It would be nice to be avoided for a while. . .

Abner: *looks at the floor* *blinks* *tries to look normal* I- I really don’t know.

Francis: really cold. At least you can snuggle under blankets.

Judah: UMM! really hot!

Skye: don’t care!

Hector: I don’t know either.

Abner: cold

Kayla Skywriter
          @kayla-skywriter

Me: *looks at all the terrifying questions* *raises fingers to stare typing*

Lonan: Um… I was voted in to come in here to remind you that you’re supposed to be on the internet to get help with my story. Also that you don’t have time for this, and we don’t want to answer these questions.

Me: *sighs* You’re right. But you will be answering these questions.

*groans from my suffering characters*

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Sam M
          @sam-m

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Your characters seem really fun! 🙂

Judah: I feel like the second one seems a lot more likely to happen to me…uh, I guess I’d take the cliff, though.

Lauren: Do I have to fall off the cliff or can I drive off of it in a sports car?

Kaz: Crud. I hate these options. I guess I’ll take the cliff.

Jordan: You know what? I think I’ll actually choose the brutal murder.

Dante: Brutal murder. Maybe I can return the favor in the process of being killed and avenge myself.

Ethan: I choose the brutal murder.

New Question: Would your character rather hear elevator music every time they moved or see everything in black and white?

@sam-m Thanks so much!!

CleverCraftsman
          @clevercraftsman

Kerid: “… It think I’d rather be 4’5… *whispers* the other one is monstrously tall.”

Aaron: “Are you kidding me bro? Being 7’7 would be awesome! No one would ever dare to try punishing you!”

Talya: *strongly agrees with Kerid*

Fredrick: “Aaron is totally right.” *high fives Aaron and misses*

Kerid: “Well, at least if I was locked up for something I didn’t do I could be comforted by the knowledge that I was innocent… but yeah I think I’d rather be condemned for my own mistakes.”

Aaron: *tries hard not to snicker* It’s very unlikely that I would be innocent if they put me in prison, ’cause literally everything I do is bound to get on someone’s nerves.”

Talya: “Um, I agree with Kerid?”

Fredrick: “Honestly, they probably would never make it to the prison, ’cause I’d just annoy the heck out of them and they’d let me go. Probably. But I think I’ll agree with Ker and Tal.”

Kerid: “Okay, first of all, who comes up with these questions? Second of all, falling off of a cliff would be way more pleasant.”

Aaron: “I’m probably be more likely to be murdered… but I’d rather fall off of a cliff.”

Talya: “This is a terrible question. Who on earth would rather be murdered?? You’re going to die either way, and the second option is much better.”

Fredrick:” I’d be more likely to step off a cliff. Buuuuttt, I feel like being murdered would be an interesting experience, right?”

Kerid: “… I officially hate these questions. The only sane option is to die myself, even if the person I’m dying for is stupid.” *looks at Aaron*

Aaron: “Since when am I stupid? For the record, I don’t think any of you are my absolute closest friends (that would go to my dog… who is already dead), so this question doesn’t apply to me.”

Talya: “I 100% agree with Kerid.”

Fredrick: “Can I pass?”

Kerid: “Well this is a weird question. I’d rather avoid them altogether, thank you very much.”

Aaron: “Gross. There is only one right answer.”

Tayla: *looks uncomfortable* Uh, lets avoid them, heh.”

Fredrick: I feel like that would interesting, so I guess I’d be part of one. Who are the love interests?”

Kerid “A normal question, thank you! I’d rather cook.”

Aaron: “I’d be likely to burn everything, but I’d rather cook.”

Talya: “It think I like to clean better.”

Fredrick: “If it involves food, I’m in.”

Kerid: I’d rather be cold all the time, ’cause you can at least pile yourself in blankets.”

Aaron: *flips hair dramatically* I’m already hot.”

Talya: *rolls eyes* ” That’s definitely not how I would describe you. Anyway, I’d rather be cold.”

Fredrick: “Um, I don’t really have a preference.”

Would your character rather hear elevator music every time they moved or see everything in black and white?

Kerid: “Oh geez. I guess see in black and white.”

Aaron: “WHY DO I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS???? BOTH OF THESE ARE TERRIBLE. I guess elevator music.” *pouts*

Talya: “Hearing elevator music would be so creepy. I’m not kidding. But I really like color!”

Fredrick: “… I kinda like elevator music…”

That got really long. 😂

New question: Would your character rather be able to know when someone’s lying, or never be able to get fat?

You guy’s characters all sound so interesting! 😀

Barney Fife
            /BAR-nee fīf/
            noun
            an excellent representation of me

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

Would your character rather hear elevator music every time they moved or see everything in black and white?

Kirat: *Looks at Kerid* THAT’S WHAT I SAID!!!!

Jin: Why couldn’t we have gotten on before the questions got bad?

Me: Because I was busy alright!!!! *goes to cry in a corner alone, except I’m not alone because of my four and a half bodyguards*

Rhioe: Boys, you need to be kinder to her, she’s trying her best to write the story out and get it published.

Kirat: Yeah, how long has it been since she wrote? Let’s see. . . fifteen or sixteen days.

Rhioe: *rolls eyes and walks away* I’m officially done with boys, I don’t need them, I have Kirito.

Would your character rather be able to know when someone’s lying, or never be able to get fat?

Kirat: *waits until Rhioe’s gone* YEEEESSS!!! *boys fist bump each other*

Kirat: Lying, then I could always know the truth about everyone. Plus, I don’t get much food anyway, so it’s really hard for me to overeat.

Jin: same! And as for the previous question, Black and white, from what Kirat’s told me, elevator music is really annoying.

new question: Would your character rather, live how they’re currently living (in the various places they are in their WIP) or live the life they had before?

CleverCraftsman
              @clevercraftsman

Introducing charies from my other WIP:

Would your character rather lose the one person most important to them, or lose everyone else they love?

Favian: “Must I? *clutches hair* Lose everyone else I love. *whispers* I’m sorry Leif…”

Cedany: *glares at the person who created this question* I will not be manipulated like this!”

Leif: “There is only one person whom I care about.”

Gregory: *sides with his sister* No one has the right to ask this outlandish question.”

Would your character rather live alone for the rest of their lives, but have the safety of their loved ones guaranteed,  or live among their loved ones for ten years before they all die?

Favian: “If I can but be with Cedany and Leif for ten years… can I die after that too?”

Cedany: *covers eyes* I don’t know… I don’t know.”

Leif: “If only life weren’t so hard. I will choose solitude if they can be safe.”

Gregory: “…If Cedany can be safe… I will live alone. But there is no saying one cannot break the rules!”

Would your character rather be a sidekick or a love interest in someone else’s story (someone else being a person of their choice)?

Favian: *looks at Cedany* *blushes* “Love interest.”

Cedany: *is embarrassed* “I suppose the love interest.”

Leif: *rolls eyes* “I am too young for love. I would willingly be my brother’s sidekick.”

Gregory: “I am sidekick to no one. And I have no wish for a wife.”

would your character rather never be able to touch another person or cry uncontrollably for three hours every day?

Favian: …

Cedany: “I don’t have time to cry like that.”

Leif: “I don’t mind not touching anyone.”

Gregory: “I have no need to touch anyone, what kind of question is this?”

Would your character rather never have to eat again (and be nutritionally fine) or never need to breathe (but their heart keeps beating and all that)?

Favian: *glances at Cedany* “My breathe is always stolen away…”

Cedany: “I choose to never have to eat.”

Leif: “Never have to eat???? But I like to eat!”

Gregory: “This is nonsense. I demand to be taken out of here.”

@urwen-starial Kirat is hilarious. 😂

Barney Fife
                /BAR-nee fīf/
                noun
                an excellent representation of me

Veraza Winterknight
                @kari-karast

(My characters are from several different stories, jsyk. And also, Wisteria and Zerach are married)

Eina: *bitterly* What friends? They’re already dead.

Kari: *edges away from Eina a bit* I’d rather die than live knowing I could’ve saved them and didn’t.

Keldan: I don’t want my… friends to die. I have few enough already, but… if I die… then everything I’ve worked for would be for nothing. *frowns*

Eina: Yeah, well, that’d be a good thing.

Me: eInA. WhAt DiD i SaY aBoUt PrOvOkInG kElDaN

Eina: *decides not to answer that and disappears into the back of the room*

Wisteria: I don’t really have too many friends. I distance myself from them for a reason. But if it would be my husband dying… *shakes head* I’d rather die.

Zerach: I would die for Wisteria, but no one else.

Eina: *makes a face* No love triangles, thanks. I don’t have time for them. Plus, I’ve been trying to avoid people for a while now, and it hasn’t been working, so that option sounds pretty nice.

Keldan: -_- A love triangle? Really? I’ll have everyone avoid me.

Kari: *perches in rafters* Does being in love with someone who then dies and then falling in love with someone else a few years later and marrying them count as a love triangle…? Because I’d really rather not have everyone avoid me, but I’d also like to have a peaceful marriage, thanks.

Me: *dies laughing out of earshot of the characters*

Wisteria: Uh. Being avoided really doesn’t work with my job. But I’m already married, too, so… a love triangle really doesn’t work either…

Zerach: What Wisteria said about being married. *smiles at her* And being avoided would actually be kinda nice as long as I can still see Wis.

Would your character rather never have to eat again (and be nutritionally fine) or never need to breathe (but their heart keeps beating and all that)?

Eina: Eat. It would make things a lot simpler.

Kari: What she said. Plus, it’d save money.

Keldan: Not needing to breathe would mean you couldn’t suffocate, but not eating would also save time…

Wisteria: Probably eat.

Zerach: Breathe. You could stay underwater for as long as you liked then.

Wisteria: Oh, that’s a good point.

Would your character rather live alone for the rest of their lives, but have the safety of their loved ones guaranteed,  or live among their loved ones for ten years before they all die?

Eina: *angrily* What is it with these questions about loved ones? I’m already alone! But does that mean they’re safe? No! I’d be happy to take ten more years with my family. But that can’t happen anymore! *deathglares and stalks out of room, slamming the door*

Keldan: *watches her go thoughtfully* As much as I dislike it, I agree with her.

Kari: *flinches* I… I can’t answer this.

Wisteria: *narrows eyes* I suppose I’d probably take the ten years. I don’t think I’d be able to make it alone.

Zerach: *glances at Wis* I’d live alone. I’d still be able to continue my work, and Wisteria would be safe. Plus, if I’m living alone, maybe there’s still the possibility of contacting her.

Would your character rather lose the one person most important to them, or lose everyone else they love?

Eina: *flips table* DO YOU NOT REALIZE FROM THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONS WHAT MY ANSWERS ARE? EVERYONE I LOVE IS ALREADY GONE.

Me: Okay. Calm down. Callllm down.

Eina: *throws chair in my general direction* I CAN’T “CALM DOWN.” THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. *looks like she’s going to murder me*

Me: *yelps and dodges chair* EiNa StOp Or I’lL tAkE yOu OuT oF tHiS tHrEaD

Eina: GO AHEAD. DO IT. I’D BE HAPPIER WITH THAT ANYWAY.

Me: *hides behind Kari* Can you portal her away now.

Kari: Only if I don’t have to answer.

Me: -_- Fine.

Kari: *calmly grabs a still ranting Eina and drags them both through a portal which disappears once they’re through*

Wisteria: . . .that happened.

Me: Yes. Carry on.

Wisteria: Uh. Don’t really love anyone else besides Zerach, so I’ll have the rest of them die so he lives.

Zerach: Same.

~~~

And as a reward for everyone who actually read through this whole thing… (besides my undying respect)
                A new question! Would your character rather be a complete nobody, unable to ever become known, or super famous and unable to find anyone who hasn’t heard of them?

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest