fb

word War VIII

Forums General Site Info Word Wars word War VIII

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

Kree kree! Ereki! *throws feathers* We got second place!

Congratulations to Hope for getting the most individual words! *throws extra feathers*

And congratulations to the Meerkats for winning the war. *throws more feathers cause they won, even I though I was cheering for my guild, Meraki won so they can enjoy some feathers too, because feathers are cool, unless you are allergic, in which case they are annoying and I’m sorry*

@bree-dawn
    @tinuviel @tashah-claymore @michael_stanton @caserola @trallion @hope-ann @mlbolangerauthor @lady-frosttongue @sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @filewriter @princess-foo @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @thetessinator @briannajean @norella-novik @morreafirebird @karthmin @emgc

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@anne_the_noob14ย  @naiya-dyani

Lol! The time difference gets me sometimes, too. My guildmaster is literally exactly the opposite time from me (in Australia). And I usually eat late (or really late) as well, so you’re certainly not alone there. ๐Ÿ˜›

@wordsmith

Sorry to confuse you, lol. Though it is rare enough to be slightly enjoyable. XD But I really did think you understood…what Anne said is true, about what I meant.

@jane-maree
    ย  @meerkats

WHOOHOO!! That is so awesome! Great job, Meraki! Did you contribute, Jane? I didn’t. XD

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@hope-ann

Great job! That is super awesome. ๐Ÿ™‚

@catwing

*not allergic to feathers in the least*ย  XD

~ Created to create ~

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@selah-chelyah

๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, I’ll live. And I’m honored to see you enjoying my confuzzlment so much. It’s truly touching.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@selah-chelyah Yess!!

Yes, I did actually get some writing done! Around 6k. ๐Ÿ˜€

Writing Heroes โ™ฆ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@selah-chelyah *grins* Good ๐Ÿ˜€

@wordsmith
    *cackles* *twists face into an awesome and villainyous sneer* *says with a cool and villainyous accent that’s probably Russian* It is an honor to have taken part in confuzzling you, my good sir…

Congrats to Meraki! The third-bestest guild! (In my own humble opinion)*throws confetti*

โ€œEnough! Be quiet! I canโ€™t hear myself think! I canโ€™t hear my teeth chatter!"

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@anne_the_noob14

Wow… *shakes head*

Caserola
    @caserola

Good job everyone!

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

Congratulations to all.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Lynn Renard
    @missfaeriekaiti

Congratulations to the winners! I didn’t know this was happening, or I would’ve had some words to contribute. ^^;;

Lady Authoress: INFx.

Dakota
    @dakota

@jane-maree YESSS! Way to go guys!

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Ooh, how ominous!

I’m dreadfully scared. *coughs*

๐Ÿ˜œ

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson Hmph. As well you should be. *swirls black cloak dramatically*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@wordsmith

XD At least you can break character long enough to really enjoy something someone else said. Lol!

@anne_the_noob14

Wow. The only reason I’m not entirely disowning you is because of your support in certain recent conversations. Meraki third? The guild of awesomeness? The guild who’s won a ton of wars? Wow.ย  *shakes head*

XDXD

@jane-maree

Nice work! That’s super awesome!

~ Created to create ~

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@selah-chelyah

So… hang on a minute. ME BREAKING CHARACTER?! I don’t do that. I just have aย lot more character than you could ever guess. ๐Ÿ˜œ

@anne_the_noob14

If Maraki is the third best guild… that means your top two will be Parami Alca and Rillumen, yes?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘Word Wars’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest