fb

Word war #6

Forums General Site Info Word Wars Word war #6

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 It’s okay! 😀

Really, that’s awesome!! I only got…well, 267. *crawls under table*

I think you got it in on time.

@daeus-lamb
    Okay!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson I only wrote 647. XP Most of what I’ve written lately is outlining, which doesn’t count toward the word war, and I was hoping to work on my background story some this weekend to build up my word count, but… I kept getting distracted. *crawls under table with you*

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@ariella-newheart No, they don’t

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@eden-anderson  @eden-anderson  Is there room under that table for one more? I’ve got pie. lol. Only wrote 331 words! I spent too much time baking, playing Minecraft, reading, ordering textbooks, drinking gallons of tea and basically everything but writing.😂

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@r-m-archer @pookiemonster Yes, welcome to The-Land-Of-Shame. Come and sit with me. Here…have some pizza. If we’re gonna feel ashamed of ourselves, we might as well eat pizza while we do it.  🍕

Really, though, there are so many distractions…*sighs*

(Archer, are you working on outlining your novel for NaNo??!)

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson Lol! You’re fine! I thought for sure you’d have more than me XD So I was just about ready to crawl under a table myself 😀 (But hey? You get pizza under the Table Of Shame?? Count me in XD )

@pookiemonster
    Same! Except I was also doing schoolwork, outlining, a little bit of drawing, visiting with grandparents, doing outside chores, etc. Just the norm, but more than usual it felt like.

(Also, you play Minecraft?? My brother is obsessed with it, and I used to be (still am, kinda). Do you have an actual account? Ours is RP519, if you wanna friend us 😀 )

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson @r-m-archer I FORGOT ABOUT NANAWRIMO AAAAHHHHH

I know I’ve still got a few weeks, but still… *whispers to myself:* “It’ll be ok… It’ll be ok… It’ll be ok…”  *runs around room screaming*

Me: Omw I need to start outlining for NaNo

Also me: *does everything except starting my outlining*

-_-     why am I like this

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 Ahh, well, I AM A VERY SLOW writer…and now you know it. 😛 Yes, please, have some pizza.

Eerr…well, you still have almost three weeks. I’m sure you can cook something up in time…

Have you done NaNo before? Because this is my first time and I’m freaking out.

Totally get the “I should be outlining for NaNo, okay, let’s do everything EXCEPT that”…that’s been me these past two weeks. 🤦

I hope you decide to do it…what’s your username over there? *prepares to stalk you*

Maddie Morrow
    @maddiejay
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson 😀 I am, too, actually! 😀

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEAH RIGHT

*coughs*

moving on.. Yes, I have. In 2017 I think. My final word count was something like 454…  You’ll do fine!!

Oof ikr..

Aaaahhaahah thanks for reminding me I need to sign up or whatever it’s called… XD I’ll tell you in just a sec after I make one!

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson It’s Livi Ryddle!

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson @pookiemonster *pulls out bag of assorted chocolate* Pizza, chocolate, pie… Sounds like we’re all set! *happily munches on pizza* Well… set for everything but words. But we’ll get there! We’ll conquer the words next time. 😉

(Archer, are you working on outlining your novel for NaNo??!)

I am! 🙂 I’ve been having a lot of fun with Preptober Prompts, and also working on my actual outline (though the outline itself is going a little slowly… I’m plugging away, but I feel like after every chapter I run into the question of “Okay, but what happens after that?” and none of it’s actually going smoothly. XD) And I did some outlining of The Half-Elves, too, which is the background draft I meant to work on this weekend; I’m outlining ahead of my first draft, and I’m enjoying the outline better than the draft, lol. But ah well. I can work on making them match up better in editing. 😛

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14

My final word count was something like 454… You’ll do fine!!

Oh.

Um…that’s reassuring. 😛

Awesome! I sent you an invitation to be friendses. 😄

@r-m-archer
    You came well prepared, I see! 😂 Yes, exactly! Food now. Word counts later.

Yeah, the Preptober Prompts seem like a lot of fun! Have I asked you which project your doing for NaNo? I feel like I did but I forgot…

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson Aaah I take that back. I wrote 2212 words. My bad… But yes.. Very reassuring 😀

Yay!! I just accepted it! 🙂

@r-m-archer

Hey guys I’ve got some pumpkin spice cookies! *hands them out* “One for you, one for you, five for me. One for you, one for you, and five for me…” XD

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson I’m working on Calligraphy Guild. 🙂

@anne_the_noob14
    Ooh, yum! *looks at you suspiciously as you dole out cookies, but eats cookies anyway ;D*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest