WIP In Need of Critiques: The Clefs

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions WIP In Need of Critiques: The Clefs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Banana Peacock Warrior 6 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Banana Peacock Warrior
    @banana-peacock-warrior

Hi, Story Embers people! So, I love critiques and I currently have a WIP that is in the editing stage if there’s anyone out there who loves critiquing! This is a Google Docs thingy and I’ll add more as I edit along. I hope you like it, so far!

The Clefs

“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
      ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬ ‭

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Oooooooooh.

*really really wants to*

*but is already alphaing too many things*

*and is really bad at critiquing*

Um. Maybe on another draft or something? Or just when it gets published 😉

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Banana Peacock Warrior
      @banana-peacock-warrior

@kari-karast: s’all good. 😉

And BTW, if anyone else is interested, I’m going to put down the premise/plot here so that you don’t have to really open it up and skim the whole thing or anything to figure it out beforehand.

Also, The Clefs is a fantasy.

THE CLEFS:
         Cadenza is the greatest dancer on Harmony Island, the most beautiful of all the keymatines, and her unique sound gives her the prominent name of Middle C. Having risen to the very top of society in both the Treble and Bass tribes, she basks in constant praise from her fellow dancers and can only imagine what it will be like once she comes of age and will be considered old enough to dance with the adults. However, when a feud arises between the tribes on her behalf, Cadenza’s fame is put in sudden jeopardy and she wonders if she can ever bring things back to the way they were… before her reputation is ruined in the process.

“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
        ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬ ‭

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest