fb

Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

Each person is given a choice to sin or to not sin and it’s their choice of which one they pick, Satan just provides them with a sinful option. I just wanted to clarify

It appears we believe very nearly the same thing then. 🙂

On another note, Cathy finally explained what she meant, and, um, idk what to say to that

Say this: “Cathy, you’re incorrigible.”

@this-is-not-an-alien

🥱 *unimpressed* 🥱

Sure you are. 🙃

Whoa, whoA whoa!!! HOLD right there yo people!!! You betta just take that to The Forum coz I love everybody here and we ain’t doin’ that here, ok? Ok. Perfect.

I was waiting for you to say that, but blame it on Rose and Erynne for asking me theology questions that I just had  to answer. xD

@rose-colored-fancy

Cathy is being very wise and besides that I really don’t like discussing theology

*tosses away theology discussion hat* 🙂

You should have known better to ask me theology questions then. 😉

The tower scene was iconic. I’m never forgetting that one. The sheer chaos of it XD

I appreciate that. I was worried it would be so chaotic that all coherency and flow would be murdered brutally. xD

Also, how do you keep gathering so many beta readers!?! It’s crazy! I have a couple people who I’m going to rope into it but people are throwing themselves at Thief’s Dilemma! If it’s any indication, you have a bestseller on your hands

That’s some serious hyperbole right there, I only have like a half a dozen betas not scores of them. xD

Also, most of the people are signing up because of me, not their trust in my writing skills. In other words, they’re friends/they know me enough to like me and take their chances on possibly wasting their time reading a book I wrote. xD But hopefully they’re enjoying it as well. Betas are kinda hard to direct though. One is done already, another is nearly done, one hasn’t started, and the other is on chapter 6 or something. 😄

@erynne

Oh and umm @Noah-Cochran Cathy sorta kinda mentioned that you were um searching f-for beta readers for uh, The Thief’s Dilemma so I was just gonna say um say I might sorta be interested if you want me to ya know sooooo yeah

First off, I couldn’t say no even if I wanted to with Cathy in front of you staring me down. Secondly, yes, you can read it. 🙂 However, I’ll probably send it to you this weekended or the beginning of next week to help me stagger readers out a little (I have a couple more that will be joining around the same time).

*attempts dashing smile*

Hey, dashing smiles are my thing.

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Biden. OH OH BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

I recant my skepticism

*is speachless* Technically I said I wouldn’t challenge you so you do not have the right to say that.

Ok, fine; how dare you disagree with me!! 😉

Nobody would’ve believed that.

*humphs in Italian*

Oh and umm @Noah-Cochran Cathy sorta kinda mentioned that you were um searching f-for beta readers for uh, The Thief’s Dilemma so I was just gonna say um say I might sorta be interested if you want me to ya know sooooo yeah *attempts dashing smile* *hides behind @This-is-not-an-alien and whispers “if he doesn’t want me to LIKE I SAID HE WOULDN’T Im blaming you”*

Whew, sMooTH!! Ok!

Lol I just mentioned it to her and she was really interested if ya wanna cut her in Noah 🙂 *See that’s how you ask, not whatever that was ;)*

My vocal cords froze. If you get the tempratures up to about 80 degrees this month I might consider it.

Oh that’s easy! Turn the air conditioner up 80 degrees 😉

Nobody yet… XD Just in case… (LOL, I couldn’t use it without blaming myself, the plan was mine in the first place. Come on, it would have been funny!!)

Exactly what I-hypothetically of course-said; hilarious, do it!!!

You’re even wiser than you give yourself credit for

lol yes, I am super wise. 🤤

I was waiting for you to say that, but blame it on Rose and Erynne for asking me theology questions that I just had  to answer. xD

yeah yeah yeah, excuses excuses.

First off, I couldn’t say no even if I wanted to with Cathy in front of you staring me down. Secondly, yes, you can read it. However, I’ll probably send it to you this weekended or the beginning of next week to help me stagger readers out a little (I have a couple more that will be joining around the same time).

@erynne
    , See told ya 😉

To be a light to the world you must shine in the darkness.

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

It appears we believe very nearly the same thing then.

Ok cool! We are going up to Indiana sometime (I don’t know when exactly) so I’m trying to convince my mom to let us go to your church that weekend. I’m awfully curious to see if our churches are anything alike

Say this: “Cathy, you’re incorrigible.”

So you see, at first I was going to act very offended because I thought you were telling Cathy she was out of her mind or something (which isn’t wrong but still 😝) then I looked up the meaning or incorrigible and I was like “Ohhhhh yeah I was totally wrong”

So yes, Cathy dear, you are incorrigible

Words of Noah Cochran and Erynne Erynne

Hey I’m glad you did!

Also, most of the people are signing up because of me, not their trust in my writing skills. In other words, they’re friends/they know me enough to like me and take their chances on possibly wasting their time reading a book I wrote.

Yeah Noah, nobody cares about your book (jk XD)

First off, I couldn’t say no even if I wanted to with Cathy in front of you staring me down. Secondly, yes, you can read it.   However, I’ll probably send it to you this weekended or the beginning of next week to help me stagger readers out a little (I have a couple more that will be joining around the same time).

True, you probably would’ve gotten shot.

That’s fine! I have to work most of this “weekended” anyways.

@this-is-not-an-alien

I recant my skepticism

*nods*

*humphs in Italian*

I totally see that in my brain. It is it our brain now? XD

Whew, sMooTH!! Ok!

Oh yeah, totally 😏

Lol I just mentioned it to her and she was really interested if ya wanna cut her in Noah   *See that’s how you ask, not whatever that was ;)*

Don’t judge me, I did what I had to do.

lol yes, I am super wise.

Uhhhh….. *chooses to not say anything*

JK JK XD

See told ya

Shhhhhhh

Also it sounds like you’re the only one that wants to hear my voice XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

That’s fine! I have to work most of this “weekended” anyways.

I’ll get to you this coming Monday probably, as well as beta instructional info.

Ok cool! We are going up to Indiana sometime (I don’t know when exactly) so I’m trying to convince my mom to let us go to your church that weekend. I’m awfully curious to see if our churches are anything alike

Y’all are welcome to visit our Church anytime!

@this-is-not-an-alien

yeah yeah yeah, excuses excuses.

🙃

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

I’ll get to you this coming Monday probably, as well as beta instructional info.

Sounds great!

Y’all are welcome to visit our Church anytime!

Thank you! Same to you 😉 If we don’t come when we go to Indiana, I’m going to force one of my friends to take me XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

I’m just hopping on because I just did something and you will be amused XD

@erynne
    I was editing a story and I got to the word “Begins” and I went to change it to past tense and do you know what I typed? XD

begined.

I typed begined and was like wait wait wait XD

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

HAHAHA aren’t our brains just the funniest things? What’s even funnier is I had to read I over and over again until it finally clicked *facepalm* in my defense I woke up like 10 minutes ago XD

I’m really glad you shared. I love it when people tell me the most random things

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne haha XD once I went to my mamaws and my mom drove, but I went inside first and was asked how I got there and I  said “I drived” XD

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

So yes, Cathy dear, you are incorrigible Words of Noah Cochran and Erynne Erynne

Thank you thank you, lady and gentleman *ridiculous sweeping bow/falls onto the floor in the process😛*

I totally see that in my brain. It is it our brain now? XD

Please I’ve already loaned most of my braincells to other people, don’t take the rest of my brain!!! 😂

Don’t judge me, I did what I had to do.

*sounds of judgement 😜*

🙃

🤪

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

…ok idk what SE did but the giant emoji is perfect…😈😈😈

Erynne
    @erynne

@this-is-not-an-alien

*coughs* Amy made the giant emoji and you know it

I’ll reply to the rest later I just got off work and apparently we are lacking “the world’s best bacon” so that’s obviously what I’m taking care of at the moment.

And when I say in taking care of it I mean I’m sitting in the car with dogs and tiny people while my mom does all the work *random thumbs up*

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

*tosses away theology discussion hat*

You should have known better to ask me theology questions then.

I should have, I need to remember that’s a bad idea in future 😉

I appreciate that. I was worried it would be so chaotic that all coherency and flow would be murdered brutally. xD

I told you it’s better than you think 🙂

That’s some serious hyperbole right there, I only have like a half a dozen betas not scores of them. xD

Dude, that’s quite a lot. XD I have two definite ones (you’re one of them) and two probable ones. (that’s enough for my purpose though, I mostly want the feedback to improve)

You have… nine. That’s pretty great!

Also, most of the people are signing up because of me, not their trust in my writing skills. In other words, they’re friends/they know me enough to like me and take their chances on possibly wasting their time reading a book I wrote. xD But hopefully they’re enjoying it as well.

That’s cool! My friends either don’t speak English or don’t read the genre, but thank goodness I have you awesome SE folks. Finding Betas is actually way easier than I thought it would be, I was completely lost on how I’d find anyone to read it.

Betas are kinda hard to direct though. One is done already, another is nearly done, one hasn’t started, and the other is on chapter 6 or something.

That’s a fact XD In Dutch we’d call that a ‘luxury problem’, a problem you only have because of a success XD

@this-is-not-an-alien

Oh that’s easy! Turn the air conditioner up 80 degrees

NOPE!! Doesn’t count!! XD

Exactly what I-hypothetically of course-said; hilarious, do it!!!

Too late, I already sent in a perfectly fine but perfectly bland presentation. Opportunity wasted 😭

*coughs* Amy made the giant emoji and you know it

It was absolutely Amy. She sounds spiteful.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@Noah-Cochran

I did a very rare thing and started thinking and it dawned on me that I should see if you needed my email. SO do you need my email?

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest