fb

Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

So I’m going to tease you about how much you mess with your hair. I was watching your videos on writing tips and you fix your hair like every five seconds 😂 do you not like those strands in your face??

Actually, that’s just it, I don’t like hair in my face or even part way down my forehead. xD But it’s kinda turned into a habit in real life as well.

My plan is to own the bakery, be a writer, and sell my paintings.  I also wanna be a wife and mom so I’m going to have a busy life

That sound’s like a great plan Erynne, it’s great that you have one so early in life. 🙂

Did I offend you?

I was just messing with you. 😉

@rose-colored-fancy

Lemme tell you, lying on your back trying to shove insulation into a roof a few inches from your face and then trying to nail it down at a ridiculous angle with no elbow room is like the tenth circle of hell.)

Ugh. Insulation (and drywall) is like the one thing I don’t want to do. xD

Knocking down walls is more fun. It always involves lots of manical cackling and big hammers XD

Rose laughing manically while bringing fourth destruction, I love it.

Rampant censorship that nobody seems to notice, unreliable and biased media, and people will definitely snitch on you if they think you’re doing something even mildly illegal.

Wow, that’s rough.

First of all, I love that imagery XD Also, yes. That’s what you’re supposed to do with big property XD If I had a penny for every time I sang musical songs dramatically to the horses I’d be rich.

Before you know it, the horses will be so imbued with your musical tones that they will start singing with you.

I didn’t know you had a channel and I’m totally going to find it, but also, Erynne, have you ever tried to film yourself talking?

So, that channel was mostly an “what’s uploading and editing a basic youtube video like” kinda thing, but I do plan to start it back up someday in the future.

Being filmed talking had gotten easier for me, but I can’t stand having people in rl nearby as I do it, that’s my quirk. xD

@this-is-not-an-alien

😭Whatever helps you sleep at night😁
    Okok, I’ll nice, I swear…*1,2,3,4,5* 🥺💥💥I WAS NICE FOR FIVE SECONDS SEE AND I CAN’T DO IT ANYMORE!!!!!💥
    It’s ok, you’re still funny and clever and we all love ya…WHICH IS WHY WE MUST TORMENT YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    *I tried I tried to be nice I want credit for trying XDDD*

So, I’m not quite sure what I just read. This is next level Cathy. 😉

The gist of it I believe, is that you tried to be a loving young woman, failed, and turned back into a  loving young demon.

Ok ok, in all fairness I could go on a huge tangent on how much I hate gender stereotypes and expectations and people should just be themselves the way God made them and authentic guys are much better than totally guyish guys etc etc. *I could do that. But this is way more fun!!!!!*

Depends on how far you take this concept, but yes, I agree.

I will shoot you with my brother’s gun collection my mom won’t allow me to use. *very accusative glare*.

Wait, you’re blaming me for your mom not letting you use your brother’s guns? That’s deep.

Guns are hotter than you.

You wound me Cathy.

are you any good btw? Singing I mean?

How is one supposed to answer that question?

Answer one: I do my best, but I need a lot of improvement.

Answer two: I am absolutely fantastic at singing, just like I am at everything else.

Answer three: I’m decent, I’ve led singing at many church meetings, but my range, and note enunciation could use work. How about you?

You’re welcome Sir “Charming” City Boy

See, that title is much better. You can’t debate that, it’s perfect.

Lol yes you would/have

My deepest and most profuse apologies Cathy, my heart aches at the very thought of insulting a lady.

I mean, I totally agree with you but *opportunity to tease*

You mustn’t pass an opportunity like that up, unthinkable.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

“Anything but drywall” is a very valid decision. Can’t say I disagree.

Rose laughing manically while bringing fourth destruction, I love it.

One has not truly lived until one has ripped apart a drywall wall with nothing but a crowbar, one’s bare hands, and all the rage one has pent up since the tender age of twelve.

Wow, that’s rough.

Yeah. It’s not all bad though. Crime is low, especially in our area. Most people in our area don’t lock their doors, if a bike gets stolen it’s on the front page of the newspaper, and it’s considered rude to knock because you’re just supposed to walk into the kitchen like you live there.

(Wait until I tell you all the stories about the people growing drugs though. XD)

The government sucks but that’s hardly exceptional.

Before you know it, the horses will be so imbued with your musical tones that they will start singing with you.

My chestnut mare is this close to talking purely to tell me to shut up. The gremlin-gelding (my riding horse) is mostly befuddled by it. (Cut him some slack, he has two brain cells and they’re constantly fighting for dominance) Can’t blame them, I have a horrible singing voice and I make that everyone else’s problem.

So, that channel was mostly an “what’s uploading and editing a basic youtube video like” kinda thing, but I do plan to start it back up someday in the future.

It’s cool! I watched your video on Skyward and it was nice! (Also, just call Kimmalyn adorable. She is.) I never realized what a point you had on Ironsides. I never thought about it but now you brought it up I can’t unsee it. XD

Being filmed talking had gotten easier for me, but I can’t stand having people in rl nearby as I do it, that’s my quirk. xD

Ugh, yes.

@this-is-not-an-alien

and the Dreamworks Moses songs (epic music btw)

Aww, yess, that’s one of the best movies Dreamworks ever made imho. Spirit is up there though XD I love that movie so much, they dynamic between Ramses and Moses was just *chef’s kiss*

I mean, I totally agree with you but *opportunity to tease*  ?

Yaknow, I can’t argue with that. *Grabs popcorn and sits back to watch*

You wound me Cathy.

*Throws popcorn in excitement* Ohh, BURN!!

Answer two: I am absolutely fantastic at singing, just like I am at everything else.

All that and humble too.

We can always fall back on Camiravalblahrion.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

Actually, that’s just it, I don’t like hair in my face or even part way down my forehead. xD But it’s kinda turned into a habit in real life as well.

Well that’s a good thing. In my opinion you look better when it’s swept back. Most guys like their hair long and in their face, but I don’t approve of that.

That sound’s like a great plan Erynne, it’s great that you have one so early in life.

Thanks!!! I doubt that’ll actually happen, but I hope it will. If my dad’s right about no one being insane enough to marry me, I guess I’ll just have to live with them forever XD however, if I can find a Christian man that escaped from a mental hospital, or maybe someone I meet doing our circus, I hope to get a chunk of land as far out as possible and get some horses and cows and ducks cuz I want ducks and definitely horses and did I mention horses?

Do you want to stay in Missouri?

You wound me Cathy.

I don’t know if I agree or disagree 😂

What do you think Noah? Are guns hotter than you?

I have to agree with you, that stuff is awful. However Noah, and @rose-colored-fancy I believe this was mine and Noah’s conversion 😂

Dude I think we need to start emailing so we can at least have a bit of privacy without our wonderful stalkers

@rose-colored-fancy

Yeah I know, it’s so weird just staring into a camera like that!! I.get so awkward when I’m being recorded lol

I need to hear the accent though, are you on YouTube?

Also I was just teasing you about this being mine and Noah’s conversion 😉 all of y’all are making this a lot of fun

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Dude I think we need to start emailing so we can at least have a bit of privacy without our wonderful stalkers

Like that’ll get rid of me.

I need to hear the accent though, are you on YouTube?

LOL, nope, but I recorded a couple pieces for the Audio Cinema here on SE. I sound constantly nervous but that’s practically a part of my voice by this time so *shrugs*

If you want to listen, it’s over here.

All you stalkers are welcome too XD

Also I was just teasing you about this being mine and Noah’s conversion   all of y’all are making this a lot of fun

“All of y’all” that’s a new one XD Good, I’m not leaving, this is too much fun 🙂

Like that’ll get rid of me

(I feel the need to clarify that I was just trying to be funny XD)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

LOL, nope, but I recorded a couple pieces for the Audio Cinema here on SE. I sound constantly nervous but that’s practically a part of my voice by this time so *shrugs*

If you want to listen, it’s over here.

Okay, so I had to start with this. I. Love. Your. Accent. European accents always sound so much more eloquent and sophisticated than us crass Americans.

One has not truly lived until one has ripped apart a drywall wall with nothing but a crowbar, one’s bare hands, and all the rage one has pent up since the tender age of twelve.

Fuel the anger. Fuel the rage. Let it consume yo–this doesn’t sound like great advice now that I’m typing it.

it’s considered rude to knock because you’re just supposed to walk into the kitchen like you live there.

See, that’s one thing I’ve heard about other countries that I like. Americans can be (and I know this is a huge generalization) rather reticent to allow people onto their property like that. Hospitality for strangers is very uncommon, and I think a little more welcoming of a nature and less over-protective of one’s possessions would be beneficial.

Wait until I tell you all the stories about the people growing drugs though.

Let’s hear em. 🙂

My chestnut mare is this close to talking purely to tell me to shut up. The gremlin-gelding (my riding horse) is mostly befuddled by it. (Cut him some slack, he has two brain cells and they’re constantly fighting for dominance)

I love it. 😂

Can’t blame them, I have a horrible singing voice and I make that everyone else’s problem.

Sure. Now that I’ve heard your accent I really want to hear you sing.

It’s cool! I watched your video on Skyward and it was nice! (Also, just call Kimmalyn adorable. She is.

We both know it was top-notch garbage (especially that one, I didn’t even have a mic in that video), but I’ll take the encouragement anyways.

Oh, and yes, Kimmalym is the queen of adorable.

Aww, yess, that’s one of the best movies Dreamworks ever made imho. Spirit is up there though XD I love that movie so much, they dynamic between Ramses and Moses was just

When You Believe that All You Ever Wanted was to Deliver Us from the problems of life, you’re on the right path.

Yaknow, I can’t argue with that.

I knew you couldn’t.

Throws popcorn in excitement* Ohh, BURN!!

I’m lovin’ the imagery. 🙂

All that and humble too.

Hey now, that was crossed out, I’m a humble, congenial, courteous young man.

You aren’t gonna let that name go anytime soon are you.

Like that’ll get rid of me.

That would be hilarious. I’m emailing someone and all the sudden Rose appears and gives us all heart attacks.

@erynne

Most guys like their hair long and in their face, but I don’t approve of that.

I agree with the hair in one’s face part, but hair that goes far down the neck nearly to the shoulders (like the medieval style) I like (usually, it can be bad).

if I can find a Christian man that escaped from a mental hospital, or maybe someone I meet doing our circus, I hope to get a chunk of land as far out as possible and get some horses and cows and ducks cuz I want ducks and definitely horses and did I mention horses?

Finding a Godly spouse is indeed a difficulty for many (including my older sister right now), but just keep searching. We go to a lot of church meetings to meet people, both friends and possible spouses.

Do you want to stay in Missouri?

Yep, things could always change, but probably.

What do you think Noah? Are guns hotter than you?

I mean, how is one supposed to answer that question.

Answer One: I am a plain and bland fellow, I would never claim to be more attractive than anything, not even metal and wood. I am dull as dirt and about as beautiful as it too.

Answer Two: Guns are moss-eaten sticks beside me. I’m hotter than the purest fire, and have eyes as coolly captivating as the deepest ocean. A halo of alluring charm surrounds me like the dancing lights of a star strewn sky. 

Answer Three: I’m a humble fellow, and will let the ladies judge me. If they choose guns, so be it, my affable respect for them shall not waver.

I have to agree with you, that stuff is awful. However Noah, and @rose-colored-fancy I believe this was mine and Noah’s conversion 😂 Dude I think we need to start emailing so we can at least have a bit of privacy without our wonderful stalkers

Aww, don’t kick out our friends, we’re having a great time, I love talking to multiple people at once.

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

I agree with the hair in one’s face part, but hair that goes far down the neck nearly to the shoulders (like the medieval style) I like (usually, it can be bad).

Yeah that’s a cool style. Some guys look better with longer hair, but most don’t. Especially when they like wear it in a braid and put clips and stuff in it

Finding a Godly spouse is indeed a difficulty for many (including my older sister right now), but just keep searching. We go to a lot of church meetings to meet people, both friends and possible spouses.

Yeah it’s definitely not easy.

Yep, things could always change, but probably.

Ok cool! We might have to meet one day. We could try out each other’s churches or something

Answer One: I am a plain and bland fellow, I would never claim to be more attractive than anything, not even metal and wood. I am dull as dirt and about as beautiful as it too.

Answer Two: Guns are moss-eaten sticks beside me. I’m hotter than the purest fire, and have eyes as coolly captivating as the deepest ocean. A halo of alluring charm surrounds me like the dancing lights of a star strewn sky.

Answer Three: I’m a humble fellow, and will let the ladies judge me. If they choose guns, so be it, my affable respect for them shall not waver.

Oh wow ok, i see how it is 😂

I think I might just have to disagree with Cathy on this one. Guns are cool looking but they aren’t the most attractive thing in the world ya know

Aww, don’t kick out our friends, we’re having a great time, I love talking to multiple people at onare

Your wish is my command. I’m just teasing, this is fun.

I like how extroverted you are. I’m definitely a people pleaser too, but I’m not used to dudes being like that

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Okay, so I had to start with this. I. Love. Your. Accent. European accents always sound so much more eloquent and sophisticated than us crass Americans.

That’s so kind of you! 🙂 (When I say that made me blush it’s not hyperbole)

Fuel the anger. Fuel the rage. Let it consume yo–this doesn’t sound like great advice now that I’m typing it.

Oh, yes. Horrible advice. The worst. I’m taking it anyway and you can’t stop me. (Liorah is seeping into me and that is a terrible thing.)

See, that’s one thing I’ve heard about other countries that I like. Americans can be (and I know this is a huge generalization) rather reticent to allow people onto their property like that. Hospitality for strangers is very uncommon, and I think a little more welcoming of a nature and less over-protective of one’s possessions would be beneficial.

Tbh, I thought the movies were exaggerating that part. Yeah, here you just… walk in and hope you find someone. Knocking is overrated.

Let’s hear em.

Oh, the people before us in our previous house grew weed and then after we left there someone after us did the same thing and every so often in the street you’ll just see a policecar in a driveway and everyone knows what’s going on XD It’s ridiculously common, even here in the middle of nowhere. (Maybe especially here.) Growing it is illegal but it doesn’t seem to stop anyone.

As I said, the government is a circus. (A chicken circus? Possibly.)

I couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket and when I try to hit a note it hits me back so that’s not happening.

(I’m also extremely shy and I think I’d rather fight a bear.)

We both know it was top-notch garbage (especially that one, I didn’t even have a mic in that video), but I’ll take the encouragement anyways.

Oh, and yes, Kimmalym is the queen of adorable.

I actually did genuinely like it, the audio was fine. It wasn’t professional quality but it wasn’t bad at all.

She’s so sweet, she was one of the few comic-relief characters I genuinely liked.

When You Believe that All You Ever Wanted was to Deliver Us from the problems of life, you’re on the right path.

Ah, I see you are a person of culture as well.

I’m lovin’ the imagery.

I feel it’s important to comment that I was thinking of that very specific scene at the end of Princess Diaries 2 where the houskeeper was throwing popcorn and laughing manically. I just remember it way too vividly XD (For the life of me, I can’t find it on YouTube but it was hilarious.)

Hey now, that was crossed out, I’m a humble, congenial, courteous young man.

Oh, yes, the humility is coming through again! 😉

You aren’t gonna let that name go anytime soon are you.

Reminder: The definition of “Pandora’s can of worms” is a very bad thing that once opened cannot be un-opened.

Nope. Never.

That would be hilarious. I’m emailing someone and all the sudden Rose appears and gives us all heart attacks.

We both know if I could I would.

This three-answer format is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time XD

@erynne

Thanks!!! I doubt that’ll actually happen, but I hope it will. If my dad’s right about no one being insane enough to marry me, I guess I’ll just have to live with them forever XD however, if I can find a Christian man that escaped from a mental hospital, or maybe someone I meet doing our circus, I hope to get a chunk of land as far out as possible and get some horses and cows and ducks cuz I want ducks and definitely horses and did I mention horses?

That sounds really cool! I love how you integrated the circus into the plan XD

My plan is vague but it involves about forty cats, big windows, several swords, excellent wifi, all the adults in the neighborhood being slightly afraid of me, but the small children thinking I’m cool.

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

So, I’m not quite sure what I just read. This is next level Cathy. The gist of it I believe, is that you tried to be a loving young woman, failed, and turned back into a  loving young demon.

How dare you summarize my life so succinctly!

Depends on how far you take this concept, but yes, I agree.

That’s why I said the way God made then not who and what they decide they are (:

Wait, you’re blaming me for your mom not letting you use your brother’s guns? That’s deep.

I know, *sagely* as deep as the void where my soul once was…

You wound me Cathy.

Aw, poor Camiravalblahrion!

How is one supposed to answer that question? Answer one: I do my best, but I need a lot of improvement. Answer two: I am absolutely fantastic at singing, just like I am at everything else. Answer three: I’m decent, I’ve led singing at many church meetings, but my range, and note enunciation could use work. How about you?

I agree; false modesty is overrated.
    I’ve got a nice alto voice, when I dare to I hit ridic high notes fabulously and I can revert to base notes as well. I need to work on putting enough air behind my voice more consistently and hitting the right notes and inflections, I especially need to work on not letting notes get flat and not running out of breath but I think the main problems would mostly fit themselves if I got over myself and was less self-conscious while singing and actually gave it my all. I also learned my voice sounded very different from how I imagined when I started recording, I was very pitchy when I started XDD but I was surprised by how quickly I could adjust once I heard my notes and could pinpoint the problems myself (instead of siblings screaming “Pleeeease hit the note!” 😂)
    So overall, pretty great but only when I have the audacity to actually sing.

*snicker* you underestimate my ability to debate!!

My deepest and most profuse apologies Cathy, my heart aches at the very thought of insulting a lady.

Oh I am wounded, my soul aches to the very core, I don’t know how I’ll ever get over it!!!
    Oh wait–I just did 😀

Aww, yess, that’s one of the best movies Dreamworks ever made imho. Spirit is up there though XD I love that movie so much, they dynamic between Ramses and Moses was just *chef’s kiss*

AHHHH IKR!!!!!! It’s like one of my absolute favorites for music and the dynamic was just *awesome*; Thus Says the Lord!

*Throws popcorn in excitement* Ohh, BURN!!

*Swipes popcorn of the floor and pops it into my mouth*

😇

*highfives*

Thanks!!! I doubt that’ll actually happen, but I hope it will. If my dad’s right about no one being insane enough to marry me, I guess I’ll just have to live with them forever XD

Don’t worry Erynne, billions of people are insane enough to get married and a sure couple million would be attracted to you statistically speaking *Not me btw LOL you’re cute but you ain’t that cute! 😉*

Thanks!!! I doubt that’ll actually happen, but I hope it will. If my dad’s right about no one being insane enough to marry me, I guess I’ll just have to live with them forever XD however, if I can find a Christian man that escaped from a mental hospital, or maybe someone I meet doing our circus, I hope to get a chunk of land as far out as possible and get some horses and cows and ducks cuz I want ducks and definitely horses and did I mention horses? Do you want to stay in Missouri?

*coughs. Very. Loudly.*
    JK, don’t worry I’m just kidding!!! 😛

IKR!!!!! SHE SOUNDS FANTASTIC!!!!
    Aaaand, you mean your accent, right, I’m part Italian😜

Yeah that’s horrible advice [to @rose-colored-fancy] MWHAHAHAHAHA JOIN THE DARK SIDE JUST LIKE NOAH SAID!!!!

Yeah, I’d shoot you if you just walked up to my house and opened the door. *Mostly because if you could open the door you somehow managed to pick five or six different locks some of which would be locked and some would be unlocked and you wouldn’t know which is which so if you got past that you probably either blew up the door or are otherwise inhuman*

I SECOND I SECOND I SECOND!!!!!!!!! SING FOR US PLEEEEASE!!!!! *Jk you don’t have to* *actually pretty pretty pretty please XDD*

Oh you stop that right now unless you want to start Playing With the Big Boys Now 😀

I agree there, except when they start putting makeup and shampoo in their hair with clips and braids and don’t even have the decency to grow a beard with it to make up for the hairgel!

I mean, how is one supposed to answer that question. Answer One: I am a plain and bland fellow, I would never claim to be more attractive than anything, not even metal and wood. I am dull as dirt and about as beautiful as it too. Answer Two: Guns are moss-eaten sticks beside me. I’m hotter than the purest fire, and have eyes as coolly captivating as the deepest ocean. A halo of alluring charm surrounds me like the dancing lights of a star strewn sky.  Answer Three: I’m a humble fellow, and will let the ladies judge me. If they choose guns, so be it, my affable respect for them shall not waver.

Bwahahahaha I’m dying over the crossed-outs!!! Don’t worry, it’s not a huge insult, my rule of thumb be like “guns before guys” even “fries before guys” sometimes but fries don’t talk back so you won over fries this time 😉 So it’s fine, you’re cute for a human…but guns are still hotter 😈

Guns are cool looking but they aren’t the most attractive thing in the world ya know

What heresy is this.

My plan is vague but it involves about forty cats, big windows, several swords, excellent wifi, all the adults in the neighborhood being slightly afraid of me, but the small children thinking I’m cool.

Bingo

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Erynne
    @erynne

@this-is-not-an-alien

Don’t worry Erynne, billions of people are insane enough to get married and a sure couple million would be attracted to you statistically speaking *Not me btw LOL you’re cute but you ain’t that cute!  *

Bwahahahaha I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*coughs. Very. Loudly.*
    JK, don’t worry I’m just kidding!!!

You might be kidding but I’m just confused XD What are you referring to? If I wanna know….

Bwahahahaha I’m dying over the crossed-outs!!! Don’t worry, it’s not a huge insult, my rule of thumb be like “guns before guys” even “fries before guys” sometimes but fries don’t talk back so you won over fries this time   So it’s fine, you’re cute for a human…but guns are still hotter

Girl yessssss

I just wanted to be nice to Noah ya know. I think he wins over guns but definitely not fries. Nu-uh nothing wins over fried potato sticks.

What heresy is this.

You’ve never seen me. Guns aren’t the most attractive thing in the world becauseam. Haha! *stands like superhero with bagpipes playing in the background*

@rose-colored-fancy

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SCENE FROM PRINCESS DIARIES YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! I LOVE THE MENTAL IMAGE OF YOU DOING THAT

I will definitely have to listen to your voice now lol I will either tonight or tomorrow morning *holds hand out for a pinky promise because I will always be a 4 year old at heart*

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

So overall, pretty great but only when I have the audacity to actually sing.

YES YOU ARE!!! @noah-cochran I’ve heard her sing and it’s fantastic she has a gorgeous voice!!

AHHHH IKR!!!!!! It’s like one of my absolute favorites for music and the dynamic was just *awesome*; Thus Says the Lord!

YESSS!!! The Plagues is my absolute favorite, it’s just so DRAMATIC!! And climactic and the entire story was just so beautifully written it always makes me tear up!! And the animation! *perfect*

*Swipes popcorn of the floor and pops it into my mouth*

I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that. XD

MWHAHAHAHAHA JOIN THE DARK SIDE JUST LIKE NOAH SAID!!!!

….

You’re saying that like I didn’t text you last week with a plan to make my biology teacher think I’m a serial killer.

(Also, the correct reply to a plan like that isn’t “LOL, DO IT!!” XD)

I SECOND I SECOND I SECOND!!!!!!!!! SING FOR US PLEEEEASE!!!!! *Jk you don’t have to* *actually pretty pretty pretty please XDD*

I’ve been thinking of things I’d rather do! Here’s a list!

1. Wrestle a crocodile
    2. Jump out of a moving car
    3. Pet a hungry lion
    4. Jump out of a plane
    5. Climb a mountain (I have terrible fear of heights so those count double)

Basically, ✨nope✨

Bingo

You get me.

@erynne

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SCENE FROM PRINCESS DIARIES YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! I LOVE THE MENTAL IMAGE OF YOU DOING THAT

FINALLY!! A PERSON OF CULTURE!!! XD

I will definitely have to listen to your voice now lol I will either tonight or tomorrow morning *holds hand out for a pinky promise because I will always be a 4 year old at heart*

LOL, they made you curious XD

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

I hate heights too so climbing a mountain is definitely equivalent to wrestling a crocodile. There’s mountain in North Carolina (for your Dutch face it’s somewhere in between New York and Disney) the mountain is called Grandfather Mountain and there’s a swinging bridge on the top of it and when the wind blows the medal screeches and it makes you feel like it’s going to break and you’re going to fall exactly one mile down and hit a tree and break your arm then fly with the birdies for a while just long enough that you decide you have superpowers then it dawns on you that you’re just an idiot that fell off a mountain then about that time you crash through a house and die.

Anyways it’s probably fun but I was sooo scared on it. I need someone to just hold my hand while going across.

I listened to your voice and I LOVE IT YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL

I was scrolling through all the posts and apparently me and Cathy had already told you that. I completely forgot I even listened to it XD

Do you and Cathy know each other?

Erynne
    @erynne

@Noah-Cochran @this-is-not-an-alien @rose-colored-fancy

just so y’all know……………….. I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT SO Y’ALL BETTER ANSWER BEFORE I REALLY DO

Sincerely,

Erynne 😚

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

just so y’all know……………….. I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT SO Y’ALL BETTER ANSWER BEFORE I REALLY DO

First of all, it’s called time zones, second of all, WHAT THE HECK, ERYNNE!!??? I’m going to need the whole story.

Anyways it’s probably fun but I was sooo scared on it. I need someone to just hold my hand while going across.

That sounds like seven nightmares wrapped up into one. I freeze up on ladders, though I usually force myself past it, it’s still a nightmare. Just the other day, we were insulating the ceiling, which consisted of crawling around in the attic on a floor that was less than half an inch thick and a full story high. That wasn’t happening.

Speaking of nightmares, does anyone else’s nightmares where you’re being chased by something happen in hotels? Like, the setting of the dream is a hotel. I have no clue why, it’s usually that way for me. I think it’s the unfamiliarity, and the endless identical halls and searching for your own room among hundreds of other identical ones and there’s absolutely nowhere to hide.

Weird sidetrack but it happened again and it’s the first time I noticed how often that happens.

I listened to your voice and I LOVE IT YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL

I was scrolling through all the posts and apparently me and Cathy had already told you that. I completely forgot I even listened to it XD

Thank you, that’s really sweet! I used to be really self-concious of my voice but hearing y’all’s sweet comments really makes me feel better about it. 🙂

Tbh, I forgot too XD

Do you and Cathy know each other?

Of course, we’re talking to each other on here aren’t we? XD I’m guessing you meant irl and nope. We’ve never spoken face-to-face.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

Ok cool! We might have to meet one day. We could try out each other’s churches or something

My dad’s the elder of our church so we aren’t able to travel on Sunday’s much, but yeah, y’all should come visit sometime.

I think I might just have to disagree with Cathy on this one. Guns are cool looking but they aren’t the most attractive thing in the world ya know

Take note Cathy. That is wisdom speaking.

I like how extroverted you are. I’m definitely a people pleaser too, but I’m not used to dudes being like that

Well we are talking online, so for all you know, I’m a shy fellow who won’t make eye contact with anyone.

You might be kidding but I’m just confused XD What are you referring to? If I wanna know….

It’s fairly obvious, but don’t worry about it, Cathy’s just messing with you. 🙂

I just wanted to be nice to Noah ya know. I think he wins over guns but definitely not fries. Nu-uh nothing wins over fried potato sticks.

I course fries are more attractive than me. I may be pretentious, but I’m not that pretentious.

You’ve never seen me. Guns aren’t the most attractive thing in the world because I am. Haha! *stands like superhero with bagpipes playing in the background*

Now hang on a minute, I thought you were referring to guys like me. I feel tricked…

*waits patiently with a dry smile of doubt*

@rose-colored-fancy

That’s so kind of you! 🙂 (When I say that made me blush it’s not hyperbole)

You deserve the praise. Send some of your countrymen over to Missouri so I can get a break of us yapping O-mericans. 🙂

(Liorah is seeping into me and that is a terrible thing.)

For real though, when I write a particular personality, I find myself acting a little like that personality. Good thing I don’t write homicidal maniacs. xD

Knocking is overrated.

Agreed.

Oh, the people before us in our previous house grew weed and then after we left there someone after us did the same thing and every so often in the street you’ll just see a policecar in a driveway and everyone knows what’s going on XD It’s ridiculously common, even here in the middle of nowhere. (Maybe especially here.) Growing it is illegal but it doesn’t seem to stop anyone.

That’s hilarious. xD

As I said, the government is a circus.

No. Kidding.

(A chicken circus? Possibly.)

Well, if we elected Erynne it would be.

I’m also extremely shy and I think I’d rather fight a bear

*Sigh* I think we all envy your horses the chance to listen to your singing.

Ah, I see you are a person of culture as well.

Without a doubt madame, without a doubt.

I feel it’s important to comment that I was thinking of that very specific scene at the end of Princess Diaries 2 where the houskeeper was throwing popcorn and laughing manically. I just remember it way too vividly XD (For the life of me, I can’t find it on YouTube but it was hilarious

Never heard of it, maybe I’ll look it up.

Oh, yes, the humility is coming through again!

I sense sarcasm. 🙃

The definition of “Pandora’s can of worms” is a very bad thing that once opened cannot be un-opened.

Drat. I forgot about that.

This three-answer format is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time

It’s too much fun to write, I couldn’t resist.

My plan is vague but it involves about forty cats, big windows, several swords, excellent wifi

Yes, a minimum of forty, perhaps fifty cats, any fewer furry felines and one would run out of friends. +1 vote for cats

I want an entire wall covered in swords. +1 vote for swords

Anything less than excellent wifi is simply unbearable. +1 vote for excellent wifi

all the adults in the neighborhood being slightly afraid of me, but the small children thinking I’m cool.

Uh…+1 vote for creepy cat woman?

@this-is-not-an-alien

That’s why I said the way God made then not who and what they decide they are

*raises both hands in a placating manner* True, true, I’m just one to clarify things.

I know, *sagely* as deep as the void where my soul once was…

Ominous.

Aw, poor Camiravalblahrion!

😭😭😭😭

So overall, pretty great but only when I have the audacity to actually sing.

You’re welcome to send us a sample of you singing Ring of Fire in your lovely tones. 🙂

Wait, you can sing base notes? Can you sing B2?

*snicker* you underestimate my ability to debate!!

*thinks back over our debates*

I recant my statment.

Oh wait–I just did

That’s the spirit.

*coughs. Very. Loudly.*
    JK, don’t worry I’m just kidding!!!

You’re incorrigible. 🙂

So it’s fine, you’re cute for a human…but guns are still hotter

A gun just beat me in a beauty contest. What happens in this thread, stays in this thread.

Yeah, I’d shoot you if you just walked up to my house and opened the door.

Yeah, so Cathy is a great example of many Americans, Rose.

Oh you stop that right now unless you want to start Playing With the Big Boys Now

Gold.

Erynne
    @erynne

First of all, it’s called time zones, second of all, WHAT THE HECK, ERYNNE!!??? I’m going to need the whole story.

You have a point… You always seem to answer at like 3 am XD

Soooo we were at a parade and there was a ton of traffic but we needed to cross the street, so when we had a chance we ran across. I wasn’t paying too much attention, I was just trying to get across, but I heard my mom yelling at me so I look up to see a car flying right towards me so I get back, but since I seriously went from a full on run to a dead stop, my clumsy butt tripped over my feet and caught myself right in front of the car. I only had like half a second to get out of the way so I just took a step back, and that step just happened to be big enough. I was only about three inches away from the car as it passed. The Lord was definitely looking out for me

That sounds like seven nightmares wrapped up into one. I freeze up on ladders, though I usually force myself past it, it’s still a nightmare. Just the other day, we were insulating the ceiling, which consisted of crawling around in the attic on a floor that was less than half an inch thick and a full story high. That wasn’t happening.

Oooof nope not happening. I get that way on ladders too.

Speaking of nightmares, does anyone else’s nightmares where you’re being chased by something happen in hotels?

Can’t say I have. That would be traumatizing though. I normally have nightmares about myself or my siblings getting kidnapped

Thank you, that’s really sweet! I used to be really self-concious of my voice but hearing y’all’s sweet comments really makes me feel better about it.

I understand, I HATE my voice!! It’s so deep, I sound like a man. Seriously the only thing pretty about me is the way my name is spelled and my eyes.

Yours is so pretty though!! Don’t ever feel self conscious about it! The accent is so unique (at least to me) and I’m obsessed with accents so naturally I’m in love with it.

Of course, we’re talking to each other on here aren’t we? XD I’m guessing you meant irl and nope. We’ve never spoken face-to-face.

Well you mentioned hearing her sing so I didn’t know if y’all are friends or what

@noah-cochran

My dad’s the elder of our church so we aren’t able to travel on Sunday’s much, but yeah, y’all should come visit sometime.

That’s understandable. We have two elders so they have a little more freedom, but they still try to be there Sundays. Did your dad do seminary?

Maybe when I get my license I can come. I don’t think my dad would drive 3 1/2 hours for, well, anywhere lol

Take note Cathy. That is wisdom speaking

I’m flattered

we are talking online, so for all you know, I’m a shy fellow who won’t make eye contact with anyone.

I highly doubt that XD I’ve seen a few of your YouTube videos and you do not seem that way. Do you know your MBTI type?

It’s fairly obvious, but don’t worry about it, Cathy’s just messing with you.

Well then I’m just an idiot. SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO THIS HELPLESS BEING

I course fries are more attractive than me. I may be pretentious, but I’m not that pretentious

Uh, yeah! Fries are more attractive than anything, even you and I and we’re the best looking people here (I’m not sure what anyone else looks like…. XD)

Now hang on a minute, I thought you were referring to guys like me. I feel tricked…

“Guys like me”???? 🤔

You totally did. You got tricked with bagpipes playing in the background. How does that feel Noah Something Cochran?

*waits patiently with a dry smile of doubt*

For your information I am telling the truth. How dare you smile dryly at my almost death??

I explained it to Rose, it’s the first thing in this post.

*waits patiently with wet smile of impatience for your apology*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest