fb

Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

I say it carmel too. “Caramel” is for pretty city boys like Noah.

I guess that makes me a pretty city boy XD

There are three ways to say it: “Car-mel”, “Car-ah-mel”, or “Care-ah-mel”. I say it the third way.

Why you all forgetting the second ‘a’ just like that?!

"Can't have dirty garbage."

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Err…Emily, don’t mind Erynne, she’s a little…you know, Erynne.

Doesn’t bother me. I can handle almost anybody…XD

On that Day I want those who hated me most to have the least to say against me. ~Quin Miller

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Why you all forgetting the second ‘a’ just like that?!

Why do people leave out the ‘k’, ‘w’, and ‘d’ in ‘knowledge’? JK, JK.

Also, do you say App-ricot or Ape-ricot? and pee-can or pu-cahn? (pecan)? NVm, don’t get me started.

On that Day I want those who hated me most to have the least to say against me. ~Quin Miller

Erynne
    @erynne

@emily-waldorf

I am a rare breed of whatever I am… Not particularly human

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

OH BURN TAKE THAT BETHANY

Jk😉

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

ROSE THERE IS A MILLION THOUSAND BILLION PEOPLE WITH THAT AS THEIR NAME ON PINTEREST CAM YOU FOLLOW ME (@ERYNNEHEDRICK) SO I CAN FIND YOU EASIER THEN YOU CAN UNFOLLOW ME IF YOU’D LIKE THANK YOU

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Ah, lovely. Us Americans appreciate it

Ngl, we’ve been trying to come up with a nickname for our PM that sticks XD “Liar” is the current most popular one though “I can’t remember” is also popular. Or just his name with an entire string of curse words attached XD

Long story but abridged version, he’s an idiot! If he were in America he would have been kicked off his position long ago. (LOL, we actually fired him almost a year ago and he’s still in his position and doing everything XD)

Aww *wipes away tear* that’s so sweet. I’m really the only one that tells myself differently lol

*Decides that punching you in the face isn’t going to help and gives you a hug instead*

However, you don’t even know what I look like soooo

God made you in his image and everything he makes is beautiful. *End of argument XD*

I LOVE THAT THAT’S WHAT CATHY IS although Biden will probably thinks it’s a little kitty when she goes to the white house to glitter him

I’m still savoring that imagery. It’s just so beautiful!

1) do you hunt or at least know how to use a gun? (You know that’s part of being country. No pretty city boy can shoot a gun)

Ngl, American weapon laws are beyond me. Every time I talk to an American they’re like “Yeah, we own a fully automatic machine gun, two shotguns, seventeen throwing knives, four swords and a bow and arrows.”

Personally, I agree that people should be allowed to own weapons but it sounds incredibly surreal XD

Followed you on Pinterest! Your boards are cool! 🙂

@noah-cochran

Sweet glory, woman, I agreed with you about carmel.  xD

Some people don’t know when to stop, do they? XD

Also, you’re both wrong. It’s car-ah-mel. And app-ricot and pee-can. *Listens to sounds of American fury with utmost delight.*

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

Ngl, we’ve been trying to come up with a nickname for our PM that sticks XD “Liar” is the current most popular one though “I can’t remember” is also popular. Or just his name with an entire string of curse words attached XD

We pretty much did the same thing for ol’ Joe. He was just an idiot then let’s go Brandon got invented.

*Decides that punching you in the face isn’t going to help and gives you a hug instead*

*hugs you back because you’re sweet and Dutch*

God made you in his image and everything he makes is beautiful. *End of argument XD*

NOW THAT IS JUST NOT FAIR

Ngl, American weapon laws are beyond me. Every time I talk to an American they’re like “Yeah, we own a fully automatic machine gun, two shotguns, seventeen throwing knives, four swords and a bow and arrows.”

Oh yeah that’s definitely ‘merica for ya. Hunting season is in you know

Personally, I agree that people should be allowed to own weapons but it sounds incredibly surreal XD

Yeah so do I. What’s the gun laws wherever it is you actually live?

Followed you on Pinterest! Your boards are cool!

Haha thank you. I’ve got a writing board you might find helpful. It’s got all kinds of stuff on it.

Some people don’t know when to stop, do they? XD

Wow, thank you, Rose. I just like teasing after a long day of work (with more to come so look out)

Also, you’re both wrong. It’s car-ah-mel. And app-ricot and pee-can. *Listens to sounds of American fury with utmost delight.*

Err… I’ll just stay out of that one XD

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

We pretty much did the same thing for ol’ Joe. He was just an idiot then let’s go Brandon got invented.

I’m still waiting for a good, insulting name to call him. Let’s go Brandon is brilliant though XD

*hugs you back because you’re sweet and Dutch*

*Akward cough* I’m not… actually Dutch but okay XD I’m in the Netherlands, not of the Netherlands XD

NOW THAT IS JUST NOT FAIR

HAHA!!! Don’t you love when people pull out the Bible verses and end an argument because you can’t argue with the bible!!

Yeah so do I. What’s the gun laws wherever it is you actually live?

Lemme see…. as far as I remember, you aren’t allowed to own any kind of weapon unless you have a hunting permit and then you’re only allowed to hunt small game and I think you have to store your gun somewhere else throughout the year. You’re allowed to own guns with a permit but only if you keep them at a shooting hall.

You aren’t allowed to carry any weapon in public or in the front of the car, it has to be in the back. You aren’t allowed to use a bow and arrows unless you jump through a dozen hoops to warn neighbours and then they don’t have cutting edges.

Basically… you aren’t allowed to own more than a pocketknife XD And if you so much as wave your knitting needles in someone’s direction and they take offense you get a massive fine. It’s messed up XD

Haha thank you. I’ve got a writing board you might find helpful. It’s got all kinds of stuff on it.

Cool, I’ll check it out!

Wow, thank you, Rose. I just like teasing after a long day of work (with more to come so look out)

LOL, mood XD That’s what one has siblings for! XD

Err… I’ll just stay out of that one XD

LOL, that bad? XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

*Akward cough* I’m not… actually Dutch but okay XD I’m in the Netherlands, not of the Netherlands XD

What are you?

HAHA!!! Don’t you love when people pull out the Bible verses and end an argument because you can’t argue with the bible!!

Mhm, yeah, sure. I especially love it when me and my cousin habe drawing contests and he has to win because he drew a nativity scene or something like that, yes I love it.

Gun laws that totally go against the second amendment but you’re in the Netherlands so that doesn’t matter

Huh, interesting. I totally see why you think America has weird gun laws now XD

Cool, I’ll check it out!

I accepted your invite for that board, but I have no idea what it’s even for or if you want me to save stuff on it. And fyi please no cussing or inappropriate clothing or characters on my writing board but feel free to do what you want on it! (I trust you but I just thought I’d throw that out there 😉 ) and I am so sorry if you get all these notifications about me saving stuff to either board. I’m not sure if you do or not but I’m sorry if you do haha

LOL, mood XD That’s what one has siblings for! XD

Eh, y’all are more fun XD

LOL, that bad? XD

I am literally the exact opposite haha

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

What are you?

Pfff… Okay, this is complicated. My family is from South Africa and I was born there, but we immigrated to the Netherlands when I was like three. I don’t consider myself Afrikaans, and I don’t consider myself Dutch, or anything else. I’m… a child of God and that’s it XD I try not to think about it too much XD

Mhm, yeah, sure. I especially love it when me and my cousin have drawing contests and he has to win because he drew a nativity scene or something like that, yes I love it.

Now, that’s cheating XD

And fyi please no cussing or inappropriate clothing or characters on my writing board but feel free to do what you want on it! (I trust you but I just thought I’d throw that out there   ) and I am so sorry if you get all these notifications about me saving stuff to either board. I’m not sure if you do or not but I’m sorry if you do haha

That’s a given 🙂 Don’t worry about it, it looks cool!

I accepted your invite for that board, but I have no idea what it’s even for or if you want me to save stuff on it.

Okay, I think I should have clarified this some, sorry. It’s just where I pin all the stuff that reminds me of my characters. Pictures and quotes and poetry and stuff. I only invited you because it’s a hidden board and I thought you might like to see it. You don’t have to pin anything, I just thought you might like to see it, ig. 🙂 Feel free to remove yourself if you don’t want it cluttering around, I totally don’t mind 🙂

I am literally the exact opposite haha

LOL, I’m not American, I pronounce stuff weird XD Whenever someone hears me talk for the first time they visibly go “???” and it’s kinda hilarious XD

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@this-is-not-an-alien and @rose-colored-fancy and @erynne

Where to start.

I guess I’ll get down to brass tax. Am I a pretty city boy or am I not?

It’s hard to debate a screaming demon bantam who teams up with a Erynne, but let’s make compromise shall we ladies? Instead of “pretty city boy,” we’ll call me “charming city guy”. Deal?

Oh, and Rose, I’m positively gratified that you would  join my side of this world shaking conflict, may the odds ever be in our favor. 😉

@erynne

Yes yes I know I’m just teasing you. Teasing is very relaxing thing to do after a long day e work ya know 😉

I feel ya, you’re welcome to use me as a punching bag I suppose.

1) do you hunt or at least know how to use a gun? (You know that’s part of being country. No pretty city boy can shoot a gun)

I most definitely do not hunt, I’m a peaceful farmer. I mean, I cut chicken’s throats open, but I’m still peaceful.

I do know how to shoot a gun (some guns anyway), but I am not a fan of guns as a whole. Don’t shoot me.

2) what career are you looking to have eventually?

Construction, with side jobs in online business, writing, and real estate.

Aw Noah’s tough he can take it.

😭😭

@rose-colored-fancy

Now, that is a very valid point. I might consider the Count of Champagne and the Duke of Saxony if they give me a really good longsword. Then I might contemplate it. Maybe.

Longswords are hard to resist. You could be a renowned warrior duchess.

What a way to find out half the population of SE has been biting their tongues not to insult you.

I’ve found that I’m the guy people like to tease a lot both online and in real life, its strange, but I don’t mind. 🙂

With these kinds of posts, I’m astonished the FBI hasn’t taken SE down yet XD Maybe they already know writers are like this

No. Kidding. Writers are a violent lot.

Heresy.

Basically… you aren’t allowed to own more than a pocketknife XD And if you so much as wave your knitting needles in someone’s direction and they take offense you get a massive fine. It’s messed up

Wow, I didn’t realize it was that bad. How are freedoms of speech and private business like in the Netherlands?

@this-is-not-an-alien

OH RING OF FIRE WAS MY FAVORITE SONG WHEN I WAS REALLY LITTLE (and my parents never let me forget it, it’s like blackmail because I liked to sing it at the top of my lungs in a little five-year-old voice)

Little Cathy imitating rough voiced Johnny Cash, I love it.

Dude. Everybody knows you’re seventeen over the Internet (…right??) It’s the medium age for most of us here

I love your logic, Cathy.

I am ridiculously pleased with this new information! And yes I LOVE movie songs I’ll spend hours singing with my siblings while parrying wooden swords or plastic tubes (whichever we have on-hand)

I have the tendency to go outside and belt everything from Take Me Home Country Roads to From Now On to Danny Boy to Circle of Life. My poor neighbors.

Can I get you a flamethrower?

I am now melted and crisped, thank you for your service Cathy.

Has decided to take it as a compliment I am a fantastic demon bantam and I shall visit the White House to Go Brandon on Biden as a demon-chicken

Of course it’s a compliment.

I would never dare to insult you.

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

I guess I’ll get down to brass tax. Am I a pretty city boy or am I not?

It’s hard to debate a screaming demon bantam who teams up with a Erynne, but let’s make compromise shall we ladies? Instead of “pretty city boy,” we’ll call me “charming city guy”. Deal?

You can go ahead and be a country guy I guess. You got more and bigger animals than I do and I’m a country girl. You can even be a charming country guy if you’d like.

I feel ya, you’re welcome to use me as a punching bag I suppose.

Well that’s fantastic because I just got home (like 15 minutes ago) from a 12 1/2 hour long shift and I go again tomorrow! 😃 (I’m actually doing this : 😭😭 but whatever)

So I’m going to tease you about how much you mess with your hair. I was watching your videos on writing tips and you fix your hair like every five seconds 😂 do you not like those strands in your face??

I most definitely do not hunt, I’m a peaceful farmer. I mean, I cut chicken’s throats open, but I’m still peaceful.

I do know how to shoot a gun (some guns anyway), but I am not a fan of guns as a whole. Don’t shoot me.

Ok cool. At least you know how to use a gun. It seems like no one of our generation does. Hunting is a lot of fun dude lol

Oh cool!! You prolly don’t care but imma tell you mine anyways because I am bored.

I’ve always wanted to teach but that ain’t happening! My dream job is an actress, and this is going to either sound incredibly weird or you’ll totally understand, but if I was a dude I would totally get into politics. My plan is to own the bakery, be a writer, and sell my paintings. Those are all ways I can be my own boss but still glorify God, and it would give me a great opportunity to share The Good News. I also wanna be a wife and mom so I’m going to have a busy life (probably not but ok)

😭😭

Did I offend you?

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Oh, and Rose, I’m positively gratified that you would  join my side of this world shaking conflict, may the odds ever be in our favor.

LOL, you were so outnumbered I figured you needed the help XD

You can go ahead and be a country guy I guess. You got more and bigger animals than I do and I’m a country girl. You can even be a charming country guy if you’d like.

You know, I think we go with that one 🙂

Oh, cool! Do you know which branch of construction you want to get into?

We have an ancient farmhouse which we’ve been restoring so I’ve put up a lot of drywall and put in a lot of insulation. (Lemme tell you, lying on your back trying to shove insulation into a roof a few inches from your face and then trying to nail it down at a ridiculous angle with no elbow room is like the tenth circle of hell.)

Knocking down walls is more fun. It always involves lots of manical cackling and big hammers XD

Longswords are hard to resist. You could be a renowned warrior duchess.

Now, THAT is a career I could see myself in.

No. Kidding. Writers are a violent lot.

You bet we are!! I spent all of Biology daydreaming about how damaging the nervous system would cause paralysis and researching the link between PTSD and psychosis. (Did that have anything to do with what I was supposed to be learning? Not really. Was it still biology? Totally.)

Heresy.

*Ticks “annoy an American” off my to-do list for today*

Wow, I didn’t realize it was that bad. How are freedoms of speech and private business like in the Netherlands?

Eehhh, pretty much like everywhere else. Rampant censorship that nobody seems to notice, unreliable and biased media, and people will definitely snitch on you if they think you’re doing something even mildly illegal. (The neighbours are always watching XD) It sucks but it could be worse and we just have to live with it.

I have the tendency to go outside and belt everything from Take Me Home Country Roads to From Now On to Danny Boy to Circle of Life. My poor neighbors.

First of all, I love that imagery XD Also, yes. That’s what you’re supposed to do with big property XD If I had a penny for every time I sang musical songs dramatically to the horses I’d be rich. (It’s a lot harder to take death by trampling seriously if you’re humming the Pink Panther theme while the horse is spooking.)

@erynne

So I’m going to tease you about how much you mess with your hair. I was watching your videos on writing tips and you fix your hair like every five seconds   do you not like those strands in your face??

I didn’t know you had a channel and I’m totally going to find it, but also, Erynne, have you ever tried to film yourself talking? XD One develops the weirdest nervous tics XD

I did while practicing for a presentation and I was honestly shocked how many different ways I can fidget. I’m a naturally shy person and fidgeting is my external presentation of internally screaming. (Was that a correct sentence? No, but I’m still going with it. Y’all get me.)

Also, apparently I develop an accent in Dutch when I’m nervous and I didn’t realize that until my examinors always started to ask me where I was from afterward XD

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Rose.

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

I didn’t understand that Brandon thing either…and I still don’t think I do. Oh well. I hate politics anyway…unless it’s in a fantasy or sci fi novel.

lol true dat

It just somehow seemed like what you’d look like as a chicken. (Never thought I’d type that but here we are XD)

Yes. I approve. Lemmie see it in a pink. 😀

Where to start. I guess I’ll get down to brass tax. Am I a pretty city boy or am I not? It’s hard to debate a screaming demon bantam who teams up with a Erynne, but let’s make compromise shall we ladies? Instead of “pretty city boy,” we’ll call me “charming city guy”. Deal?

😭Whatever helps you sleep at night😁
    Okok, I’ll nice, I swear…*1,2,3,4,5* 🥺💥💥I WAS NICE FOR FIVE SECONDS SEE AND I CAN’T DO IT ANYMORE!!!!!💥
    It’s ok, you’re still funny and clever and we all love ya…WHICH IS WHY WE MUST TORMENT YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    *I tried I tried to be nice I want credit for trying XDDD*
    Ok ok, in all fairness I could go on a huge tangent on how much I hate gender stereotypes and expectations and people should just be themselves the way God made them and authentic guys are much better than totally guyish guys etc etc. *I could do that. But this is way more fun!!!!!*

I will shoot you with my brother’s gun collection my mom won’t allow me to use. *very accusative glare*. Guns are hotter than you.

With these kinds of posts, I’m astonished the FBI hasn’t taken SE down yet XD Maybe they already know writers are like this No. Kidding. Writers are a violent lot.

My FBI agent is mean to me. I looked up serial killer cases once and then months later after I’d all but forgotten it I’m hit with a Pinterest pin that says “studies show people who study serial killers have more interesting conversations”: my FBI agent is mean to me (Yes I know it was you and I’ve named you Bob!!) I also got a birthday pin on my birthday once when I lied about my birthday on every internet form.

Little Cathy imitating rough voiced Johnny Cash, I love it.

Fyi I sang it better *tries to look serious* *literally choking with laughter irl* lol, I was asking for that, wasn’t I?

I love your logic, Cathy.

Absolutely, my logic is flawless.

Oh yes!! I belt out almost every Les Miserables song in the movie, and the Dreamworks Moses songs (epic music btw) and the Lion King music and Veggie Tales Silly Songs! I could sing for hours I do sing for hours I sing all day whenever I get the chance, are you any good btw? Singing I mean?

I am now melted and crisped, thank you for your service Cathy.

You’re welcome Sir “Charming” City Boy (:

Of course it’s a compliment. I would never dare to insult you.

Lol yes you would/have 😀

So I’m going to tease you about how much you mess with your hair. I was watching your videos on writing tips and you fix your hair like every five seconds do you not like those strands in your face??

*falls over laughing irl*

but also, Erynne, have you ever tried to film yourself talking? XD One develops the weirdest nervous tics XD I did while practicing for a presentation and I was honestly shocked how many different ways I can fidget. I’m a naturally shy person and fidgeting is my external presentation of internally screaming. (Was that a correct sentence? No, but I’m still going with it. Y’all get me.) Also, apparently I develop an accent in Dutch when I’m nervous and I didn’t realize that until my examinors always started to ask me where I was from afterward XD

I mean, I totally agree with you but *opportunity to tease* 🥺?

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest