fb

Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

Can you blame me? You just happen to live in the same state as me and seem to think about the same way I do. Should I also mention that use the same picture for SE and Pinterest? (I stalk everyone, I’m not even kidding) That seems pretty axe murder like to me. You probably couldn’t find any other pictures of that poor boy you stole the identity of

After reading all of that, I only have one question, I have a Pintrest account? xD

Yeah, I already did. *realizes I sound like the creepy person*

Not creepy, I’m glad you did, I read through all your articles of faith, and it appears that we are extremely similar. I was a little unsure about a couple of the things said, but that is a discussion for another time.

Is there a certain hymnal y’all use?

The Old School Hymnal. You?

I was on my phone at my grandma’s yesterday and my cousin/one of my best friends wanted to know what I was doing:

Interesting. Your cousin asks…well, interesting questions. 🙂

I hope that wasn’t to weird… I don’t think before I speak and I’ll admit anything XD Life’s too short to care! I’m the type of girl that doesn’t get offended when she gets asked how much she weighs or anything lol

Thinking before one speaks is something we can all work on, but you’re fine right now. 🙂

Oh, and Erynne, we appear to be gathering a flock of stalkers. xD

@sparrowhawke

that was too hilarious.

I second that. I currently reside in McDonalds Land.

Erynne
    @erynne

@sparrowhawke

Oh yes! I do remember you. I may or may not have been searching for you recently because I wanted your opinion on something, but you changed your username so I thought you had disappeared or was kidnapped by aliens.

I love how everyone is just stalking our private conversation (lol jk) XD

Oh good I am thrilled to hear your not an axe murder. You can use a gun or knife or whatever, I don’t really care as long as it’s not an axe.

@this-is-not-an-alien

I believe you were touring a university? You need to go back to page 1 and read my response 😂

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Erynne.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

After reading all of that, I only have one question, I have a Pintrest account? xD

Yes you do. Well, the boy you stole the identity from does. I followed you (him) because I follow anyone I see from SE

Not creepy, I’m glad you did, I read through all your articles of faith, and it appears that we are extremely similar. I was a little unsure about a couple of the things said, but that is a discussion for another time.

Ok cool! I’m glad we agree on all of this, I very rarely find people I side with these days

The Old School Hymnal. You?

John MacArthur’s Hymns of Grace

Interesting. Your cousin asks…well, interesting questions.

Yeah, sorry about that. I just shouldn’t have said that. Believe me, that’s on the lower side of interesting for him. He was trying to hack on to here as me and ask you a question I won’t say because I don’t want to embarrass you 😂 (unless you wanna know)

Thinking before one speaks is something we can all work on, but you’re fine right now.

True but I’m not one to care about what other people know or think of me (unless it’s a boy) (not you though 😝) so I seem to say more than I should because of that. You could totally ask me the most embarrassing thing and I would totally tell you XD

Now I’m sure our stalkers are going to start asking me all these questions *achem* @this-is-not-an-alien I’m totally talking about you

Do you think our flock of stalkers would like to join our circus? We need a chicken tight rope walker and maybe a juggling act

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

I got pressured. It’s a word. It means my life was being threatened because of you.

I was on my phone at my grandma’s yesterday and my cousin/one of my best friends wanted to know what I was doing:

Mood. It feels like my family is constantly trying to marry me off. XD

I laughed at that so hard

I try XD

I would drive to Germany for cheap gas. It’s like $3.something here right now which is crazy. We thank our wonderful president for that and cheer for a NASCAR racer named Brandon every time we go to the gas station!

(Oh yeah, that was smooth. *pats self on back but hand slides off cuz I’m just so smooth*)

Is this some American thing I’m too European to understand? XD

f you mean because they let ME on the roads, then yeah, you’re totally right.

LOL! I find it really weird how you’re allowed to get your liscense at fifteen?? Here you can get your theoretical test at sixteen and then you have to take a set amount of driving lessons from a liscensed instructor and then you can take the test, and you’re not allowed to drive by yourself until you’re eighteen.

Ngl, nobody takes the test that early. Most people use busses and trains until they’re past that age, partially because nobody passes the test on the first time.

That’s as universally constant as nobody ever reading the assigned reading for the Dutch lit exam. (Imagine how appaled I was after I read every single terrible book on there and then realized that everyone else passed without reading it.)

Lol, knowing you it probably is. Are you on Pinterest?

Don’t overestimate me XD

Yeah, my username is @Nyka (another one of my many false internet names XD)

Well fine then, I’ll just keep my thoughts to myself from now on! *crosses arms and pouts like the four year old I am at heart* you guys are mean…

Don’t worry, even though it’s appaling, I enjoy when you share those weird thoughts XD

@noah-cochran

What can I say? I like to keep people guessing.

You’re successful XD

Nodding sagely is just about the most academically evocative thing anyone can do. I am beat.

I practice being pretentious. I’m fairly good at it.

I second that. I currently reside in McDonalds Land.

LOL, I might need to make an exception for the entire south. That’s redneck country XD (Saying this as someone who falls squarely into the category of “fixes everything with bailing twine and duct tape”)

@sparrowhawke

that was too hilarious. It reminds me of this map I’ve seen drawn by someone (an Australian I believe) who didn’t live in the U.S.

Glad I could give you a laugh XD I think I’ve seen that map too. Is that the one with like four Ohio’s? Yeah… that’s exactly how I think of America XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

Yes you do.

Huh. I think I started to make one, but apparently I actually did make it. Well, trust me, I never use it. xD

Do you think our flock of stalkers would like to join our circus?

Cathy could transform into a demon bantam in a blink, I don’t know about the others.

@rose-colored-fancy

Mood. It feels like my family is constantly trying to marry me off.

A marriage to the Duke of Saxony would create a valuable alliance, but if you Flemish want to make peace with the French, a marriage with the Count of Champagne would be an auspicious decision.

I feel like I might be in the wrong time period…

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

Mood. It feels like my family is constantly trying to marry me off. XD

SAMEEE!!! My dad especially wants me married and out of the house so bad. But he also says no one will be insane enough to marry me so I guess he won’t get his wish

Oh yeah for sure. Every ‘merican who saw that understood it and I betcha 95% of them laughed at it.

“Let’s go Brandon” is a thing against our president… It’s a long story.

Weird European driving laws

Huh, it’s strange how different the laws are everywhere. Here you get a driver’s permit usually at 15. You have to study and pass a written test that you can only miss up to 5 questions on. I’m pretty sure mine had 25 questions. Most people I know failed it the first time, but I didn’t. If you fail it so many times you have to take a drivers ed class I think. The rules for the permit is you can drive with anyone that’s 25 or older and has had their license for at least 3 years, you just have to have a written note from your legal guardians that give permission to be driving with that person. Also if you wreck or get a ticket you can’t get your license till you’re 18.

At 16 you take the actual driving test with a driving instructor and if you pass you get your license.

@noah-cochran

You got your license yet?

Yeah, my username is @Nyka (another one of my many false internet names XD)

I’ll follow you

Don’t worry, even though it’s appaling, I enjoy when you share those weird thoughts XD

Well I’m glad 😂

@noah-cochran

Huh. I think I started to make one, but apparently I actually did make it. Well, trust me, I never use it. xD

You should. My stalker side is bored at the moment. I also have a very large and quite possibly helpful writing board that you should check out for no reason other than that’s what my fingers decided to type.

Cathy could transform into a demon bantam in a blink, I don’t know about the others.

Oh totally. The only thing with this circus is that we couldn’t serve chicken. That just seems wrong.

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Since you so rudely called out a fellow stalker allow me to insert myself into the conversation…😇

I adore singing.   My favorite things to sing are folk songs, some old country songs, hymns, and what I call ‘movie songs,’ which is a genre of songs that have been produce for movies–many of which I haven’t even seen (such as The Greatest Showman).

I am ridiculously pleased with this new information! And yes I LOVE movie songs I’ll spend hours singing with my siblings while parrying wooden swords or plastic tubes (whichever we have on-hand)

You guessed me at 17 over the internet? That’s a first.

Dude. Everybody knows you’re seventeen over the Internet (…right??) It’s the medium age for most of us here 🙂

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COUNTRY SONGS? Gambler by Kenny Rogers, Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver, and Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. What about you?

OH RING OF FIRE WAS MY FAVORITE SONG WHEN I WAS REALLY LITTLE (and my parents never let me forget it, it’s like blackmail because I liked to sing it at the top of my lungs in a little five-year-old voice)

Yes, I’m covinced you’re just one if those “pretty city boys”

I HAVE BEEN SETTING ON THAT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND I WAS TRYING TO BE GOOD AND NOT CALL HIM A PRETTY BOY COZ I DIDN’T ACTUALLY WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS AND THEN YOU SAID IT FIRST AND I WANTED TO SAY IT FIRRRRRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *is mad at you*
    I spent…so long…being goooooooood

I am suitably burnt. Can I get you some ice?

Can I get you a flamethrower? 😇

I would drive to Germany for cheap gas. It’s like $3.something here right now which is crazy. We thank our wonderful president for that and cheer for a NASCAR racer named Brandon every time we go to the gas station!

Let’s go Brandon. 🥰

Did I mention I’m not very smart? Can you please talk to me like your writing the book “Predestination for Dummies”?

Lol *pats on the back* he had to explain it to my little Catholic butt several times too.

Life’s too short to care! I’m the type of girl that doesn’t get offended when she gets asked how much she weighs or anything lol

How much do you weigh? 😀

I’ve just been stalking this whole conversation (don’t worry I’m not an axe murderer)

HA! That’s right axes are just so antiquated 🙂 I mean you have strangle wire, interesting poisons or better still a hotel that people can check into but it locks them in with all these horrible traps and dangers and they either die of one of those or of thirst and starvation…
    And there’s also guns!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! *your friendly stalker just fell over and died laughing hysterically!* also, @erynne he has a YouTube channel and that takes even more sophisticated identity theft, what’s your explanation *waits with bated breath*

I love how everyone is just stalking our private conversation (lol jk) XD

If it was private you should’ve written it in code, @erynne, or should I say Finn Raider? Man that was dumb movie (:

Now I’m sure our stalkers are going to start asking me all these questions *achem* @this-is-not-an-alien I’m totally talking about you Do you think our flock of stalkers would like to join our circus? We need a chicken tight rope walker and maybe a juggling act

*me* Would I? *has already several times 😂*
    I CALL TIGHT ROPE WALKING IT’S MINE I CALL IT!!! ALSO I WANT BRIGHT PINK FEATHERS AND RETRACTABLE DOWNFEATHERS FILLED WITH GLITTER THAT I CAN SPRAY AT SOMEBODY WHEN I FEEL THREATENED!!!

I believe you were touring a university? You need to go back to page 1 and read my response

Right…*dutifully goes back to page 1. Probably.* Ok, university: I have been informed I must go through the application process before I can effectively consult the graphic design course coordinator about online classes as they are labeled hybrid which could mean any of the following:
    1. It’s totally online but students have the option of coming over to the classroom for the lectures if they want.
    2. It’s as offline as the teachers can get away with but they are forced to maneuver online classes which they will hate because they have deadlines and no clue how to work these online gizmos.
    3. Nobody has the foggiest idea yet coz some teachers want it online and some teachers want to pressure stuff in-person.
    I can only attend if the first two semesters are online so those are the stakes and I really want to go. 🙂

Yeah, sorry about that. I just shouldn’t have said that. Believe me, that’s on the lower side of interesting for him. He was trying to hack on to here as me and ask you a question I won’t say because I don’t want to embarrass you (unless you wanna know)

I wanna know…

*deciding whether to be insulted or flattered* *results pending*

Oh…you don’t know the story…
    😈😈😈
    Ok, there they was, liberal news covering this huge win for this guy named Brandon. Everybody happy. Crowds cheers. Crowds chant. Crowds take up the chant “F– Biden!” Liberal new panics but the crowd she chants louder, them news they figure they gotta cover and they tell everybody that the crowd is chanting “Let’s go Brandon”. They are not chanting that. Somebody is going trigger-happy with the bleeper-button just to emphasize. “Let’s Go Brandon” becomes a national hit as a rap song and is banned from YouTube for…“medical discloser or blah something or what” (called Biden demented). Everybody laugh, boos in every stage, most popular American slogan ever 🙂

Has decided to take it as a compliment I am a fantastic demon bantam and I shall visit the White House to Go Brandon on Biden as a demon-chicken 🙂

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

@rose-colored-fancy

If you mean because they let ME on the roads, then yeah, you’re totally right.

LOL! I find it really weird how you’re allowed to get your liscense at fifteen?? Here you can get your theoretical test at sixteen and then you have to take a set amount of driving lessons from a liscensed instructor and then you can take the test, and you’re not allowed to drive by yourself until you’re eighteen. Ngl, nobody takes the test that early. Most people use busses and trains until they’re past that age, partially because nobody passes the test on the first time.

Well the public transport in America is pretty crummy (really only people in the cities use it, and it’s, as I said, pretty crummy)–plus we’re so spread out (I almost typed ‘spaced out’–either works XD) that if you want to get anywhere around here you need a car.

Glad I could give you a laugh XD I think I’ve seen that map too. Is that the one with like four Ohio’s? Yeah… that’s exactly how I think of America XD

You live in Netherlands, correct? With all the windmills, dykes, tulips, and wooden shoes and you’re probably sinking into the ocean actually? XD

@this-is-not-an-alien

I didn’t understand that Brandon thing either…and I still don’t think I do. Oh well. I hate politics anyway…unless it’s in a fantasy or sci fi novel.

"Can't have dirty garbage."

Erynne
    @erynne

@this-is-not-an-alien

I can’t copy and paste on my flip phone so just bear with me and this response lol

Let’s go Brandon stuff

OH MY WORD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST WOO HOO LET’S GO BRANDON

CHICKEN STUFF

Yes you can have the tight rope and that’s like the most amazing chicken I’ve ever heard of its totally yours

Graphic design stuff

Well I hope everything goes well for you. Let me know when you learn something.

How much do you weigh?

I weigh 150 lbs. It’s a lot I know but I am not necessarily fat (ok my thighs could be a little smaller but everyone tells me they wish they could have my figure I have no idea why though) I am just heavy I guess lol. My mom said when I was a baby everyone expected me to be light as a feather but instead they got a brick 😂

I wanna know…

I would tell you but I would seriously hate to embarrass Noah like that

He has a YouTube channel

*stalker side of me kicks in* ok I gotta go byeee

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

A marriage to the Duke of Saxony would create a valuable alliance, but if you Flemish want to make peace with the French, a marriage with the Count of Champagne would be an auspicious decision.

I feel like I might be in the wrong time period…

Now, that is a very valid point. I might consider the Count of Champagne and the Duke of Saxony if they give me a really good longsword. Then I might contemplate it. Maybe.

@erynne

SAMEEE!!! My dad especially wants me married and out of the house so bad. But he also says no one will be insane enough to marry me so I guess he won’t get his wish

That’s the way it is XD

“Let’s go Brandon” is a thing against our president… It’s a long story.

*Looks it up because I’m nosy like that*

LOL, THAT’S HILARIOUS!!! My entire family laughed hysterically about it and we decided to adopt it. XD

Even weirder American driving laws.

Huh, no wonder America is so dangerous XD

I weigh 150 lbs. It’s a lot I know but I am not necessarily fat (ok my thighs could be a little smaller but everyone tells me they wish they could have my figure I have no idea why though) I am just heavy I guess lol. My mom said when I was a baby everyone expected me to be light as a feather but instead they got a brick

That is not a lot! You’re beautifully and wonderfully made and if anyone ever dares to tell you different tell me because I will personally teleport to your side and punch them in the face!!!! You’re amazing and beautiful!

*Realizes that might have been slightly too agressive but leaves it anyway.*

@this-is-not-an-alien

(and my parents never let me forget it, it’s like blackmail because I liked to sing it at the top of my lungs in a little five-year-old voice)

*Winces in sympathy* Oohh, parental blackmail. I know that one. “But it was so cute!” Nope. It’s embarassing. XD

Part of being a family is having plenty of blackmail material on each other at all times. Yaknow. For reasons. XD

I HAVE BEEN SETTING ON THAT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND I WAS TRYING TO BE GOOD AND NOT CALL HIM A PRETTY BOY COZ I DIDN’T ACTUALLY WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS AND THEN YOU SAID IT FIRST AND I WANTED TO SAY IT FIRRRRRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *is mad at you*
    I spent…so long…being goooooooood

@noah-cochran

What a way to find out half the population of SE has been biting their tongues not to insult you. XD (Don’t worry, I wasn’t. I want to now though!! XD)

HA! That’s right axes are just so antiquated   I mean you have strangle wire, interesting poisons or better still a hotel that people can check into but it locks them in with all these horrible traps and dangers and they either die of one of those or of thirst and starvation…
    And there’s also guns!

With these kinds of posts, I’m astonished the FBI hasn’t taken SE down yet XD Maybe they already know writers are like this XD

*me* Would I? *has already several times  *
    I CALL TIGHT ROPE WALKING IT’S MINE I CALL IT!!! ALSO I WANT BRIGHT PINK FEATHERS AND RETRACTABLE DOWNFEATHERS FILLED WITH GLITTER THAT I CAN SPRAY AT SOMEBODY WHEN I FEEL THREATENED!!!

Tbh, I was thinking this:

It just somehow seemed like what you’d look like as a chicken. (Never thought I’d type that but here we are XD)

Oh…you don’t know the story…

Oh my goodness that is even more chaotic than I thought XD LOL

@sparrowhawke

Well the public transport in America is pretty crummy (really only people in the cities use it, and it’s, as I said, pretty crummy)–plus we’re so spread out (I almost typed ‘spaced out’–either works XD) that if you want to get anywhere around here you need a car.

That makes sense! Yeah, Dutch people constantly complain about public transport but visiting Americans say it’s amazing XD

You live in Netherlands, correct? With all the windmills, dykes, tulips, and wooden shoes and you’re probably sinking into the ocean actually? XD

I was totally asking for that XD You’re not wrong though XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

whether it’s pronounced caramel or carmel,

Which do you say? I say “carmel” 🙂 And App-ricot, not Ape-ricot. So glad to have you! Your pfp is from Tangled? I like that character. 🙂

Your life is not your own so keep your hands off it. ~Sherlock Holmes

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

*Looks it up because I’m nosy like that*

LOL, THAT’S HILARIOUS!!! My entire family laughed hysterically about it and we decided to adopt it. XD

Ah, lovely. Us Americans appreciate it

That is not a lot! You’re beautifully and wonderfully made and if anyone ever dares to tell you different tell me because I will personally teleport to your side and punch them in the face!!!! You’re amazing and beautiful!

Aww *wipes away tear* that’s so sweet. I’m really the only one that tells myself differently lol

However, you don’t even know what I look like soooo

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What a way to find out half the population of SE has been biting their tongues not to insult you. XD (Don’t worry, I wasn’t. I want to now though!! XD)</p>

Aw Noah’s tough he can take it. Aren’t you @noah-cochran ?

With these kinds of posts, I’m astonished the FBI hasn’t taken SE down yet XD Maybe they already know writers are like this XD

Oh my goodness right?? XD

Tbh, I was thinking this:

I LOVE THAT THAT’S WHAT CATHY IS although Biden will probably thinks it’s a little kitty when she goes to the white house to glitter him

@emily-waldorf

Hello, Emily! Thank you for minding your own business and staying out of MINE AND NOAH’S conversation.

I say it carmel too. “Caramel” is for pretty city boys like Noah. However I do say apricot like ape-ricot

Yes that’s Flynn Rider (aka Eugene Fitzherbert) from Tangled.

*rereads what you said and realizes you knew that*

The movie is alright but I love his smolder and decided it needed to be my profile pic

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Hello, Emily! Thank you for minding your own business and staying out of MINE AND NOAH’S conversation. I say it carmel too. “Caramel” is for pretty city boys like Noah. However I do say apricot like ape-ricot Yes that’s Flynn Rider (aka Eugene Fitzherbert) from Tangled. *rereads what you said and realizes you knew that* The movie is alright but I love his smolder and decided it needed to be my profile pic

I didn’t even read the conversation–takes waaay too much time.

hooray for carmel–wellllll….I guess I’ll forgive you for ape-ricot, b/c they’re both in the dictionary.

YES! I like Flynn, and I liked the movie, too, aside from a few things that sat sideways. What are your favorite movies and books? (Not that Tangled is a favorite of mine, lol)

Your life is not your own so keep your hands off it. ~Sherlock Holmes

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emily-waldorf

Err…Emily, don’t mind Erynne, she’s a little…you know, Erynne.

@erynne

I say it carmel too. “Caramel” is for pretty city boys like Noah.

Sweet glory, woman, I agreed with you about carmel.  xD

I’ll respond to the rest of this lunacy eventually.

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

Hahaha “Erynne” is the perfect way to describe me.

Yes yes I know I’m just teasing you. Teasing is very relaxing thing to do after a long day e work ya know 😉

These are legit question I had in store for you before our stalkers joined our conversation:

1) do you hunt or at least know how to use a gun? (You know that’s part of being country. No pretty city boy can shoot a gun)

2) what career are you looking to have eventually?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest