fb

Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

Heyo! It’s been forever since I’ve been on here (it’s probably only been like 4 months but it feels like a life time) so I thought I would be myself and make a huge dramatic comeback *loud dramatic music starts playing*

that is… if you’ll have me… *scratching record sound*

For anyone who’s wondering who this weirdo stranger is, my name is Erynne (pronounced Erin, I know the spelling is kind of odd) I am now officially a 15 year old girl who enjoys reading, writing, music, baking, art, etc. I am also quite goofy and I love to tease. I am also very obsessive over stuff that I obsess about because I’m obsessed. My actual hobbies not just stuff I enjoy include singing (no that I’m good, it just annoys my brothers), debating politics and religion and whether it’s pronounced caramel or carmel, andddd some other stuff that I would tell you if my brain worked.

I like to write fantasy and suspensful-futuristic-government-controlly-type-stuff. I have a fantasy WIP that I sorta kinda stopped working on for some reason. Like I’m seriously almost finished with my first draft, I dunno why I stopped. And I am plotting out a futuristic thing that I mentioned several months ago and I will be revealing the plot in a few weeks. I know a few of you were curious about it.

My favorite books are (currently) The Hunger Games series, The Maze runner series, The Twilight series, and I am currently reading and loving Little Women.

So y’all decide, am I allowed back after I so rudely left for a while or do I need to keep my bags packed and hop on a train??

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

*Completely knocks you over with a massive hug*

ERYNNE!!! YOU’RE BACK I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!

*I pull back and you’re somehow covered in glitter*

I’m so happy you’re back!! I’m glad you’ve been well the past while!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

*gets off ground and returns an even bigger hug*

AHHHHH ROSE YES IVE MISSED YOU TOO!!!!! <3

I hope to be back to stay haha. I really feel bad about not being here in so long but my life has just been crazy and I’ve had major writers block. Luckily, my life is somewhat back to normal and I’ve gotten back into the writing spirit so we’ll see where that goes.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

Lol ooops… I meant *gets off ground after losing balance from sudden bear hug and shakes off glitter that somehow got all over me*

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Lol ooops… I meant *gets off ground after losing balance from sudden bear hug and shakes off glitter that somehow got all over me*

LOL! Glitter never disappears!

AHHHHH ROSE YES IVE MISSED YOU TOO!!!!! <3

I hope to be back to stay haha. I really feel bad about not being here in so long but my life has just been crazy and I’ve had major writers block. Luckily, my life is somewhat back to normal and I’ve gotten back into the writing spirit so we’ll see where that goes.

That’s awesome! Writer’s block is annoying, but I’m glad you’re getting back into it! I’m so glad to have you around again!

I’m still working on that same project. (I have adjusted the script to include a lot of chaos for Liorah to cause and get tangled up in, so she’s behaving XD) I’m rewriting the first book (I’m at 71k now, I hope to finish it this month!) and I finished the first draft of the second book.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

LOL! Glitter never disappears!

Haha, ain’t that the truth

I have adjusted the script to include a lot of chaos for Liorah to cause and get tangled up in, so she’s behaving XD

Ummmmmm excuse me, did you just include “Loriah” and “behaving” in the same sentence???

I’m at 71k now, I hope to finish it this month!) and I finished the first draft of the second book.

Wow that’s excellent!! I am almost done with the first draft of my fantasy, but I don’t plan on finishing it for a while. My new book is my priority at the moment. (Even though I’m still in the plotting stage. Ugh)

Erynne
    @erynne

Um ok @joelle-stone @this-is-not-an-alien (I can’t believe I still remember these tags haha) y’all need to come say hi to me! I’ve missed you guys and I expect to at least get a hello from you! ;P

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Erynne.

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

WELCOME BACK ERYNNE AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OF COURSE WE’LL HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles you with hug*  (Also, I admire your brain for remembering the tags XD) AND CONGRATS ON BEING FIFTEEN FIFTEEN WILL BE AN AWESOME YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"For love is strong as death." -God

Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

Thank you!!!!! 😁 I’ve been missing you and I’m so glad I’m back! How’s it been for you in the writing world?

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@erynne,

Aw, we’ve missed you too! <3 And it’s been very productive, what about you? What’s your current WIP about?

"For love is strong as death." -God

Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

Um… well, I-I mean, I’ve gotten, like… some plotting done haha

Do you remember the “Explain your plot badly” thread that’s sadly died off, and I told you (I am 99% sure it was you) that there was a plotline that’s been in the back of my mind for some time but I probably won’t get to it for ten years?

*realizes I’m sending you way back down memory lane so you probably don’t remember*

Well anyways, that’s my current WIP and I plan on posting the plot for it here soon, so I will tag you. I honestly don’t even know where to start on describing it at the moment, I hope you understand

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

@erynne

DR DOMINIC PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BOWLS OVER WITH HUG!!!!!* YES!!!!!!! YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Erynne
    @erynne

@this-is-not-an-alien

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Yes I’m back and I’m cooler than ever (full house reference, sorry)

How’s it been for Miss Cathy in the writing world??

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

*Stumbles in late (my default mode now…😂)*

LOL I’ve missed you!!! Never heard of full house, is it any good?!
    I’ve been alive and annoying! All my characters hate me of course and now I’m working on a webtoon with my brother and I’ll probably be hosting a newsletter for it soon! (Once I figure out how with tech-savvy of a wet fishstick…). Meira’s left the Villain’s Castle with the goose and now my antagonistic shapeshifter is antagonizing an assassin there, my (better be) final draft of my one novel is getting available for beta-reading.
    Tomorrow I’m visiting a university I really want to enter to see if they have classes online in graphic design, I really really hope so!!! Aside from that pretty average chaos lol, hbu?

Do you remember the “Explain your plot badly” thread that’s sadly died off, and I told you (I am 99% sure it was you) that there was a plotline that’s been in the back of my mind for some time but I probably won’t get to it for ten years?

OH I REMEMBER THAT ONE THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!
    (wow how did you remember out tags…)

(pronounced Erin, I know the spelling is kind of odd)

*Lol has mentally called you every variation of “Er–in, Er–nee even Er-mee” XDDD*

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Erynne
    @erynne

@this-is-not-an-alien

Never heard of full house, is it any good?!

Yeah it’s one of my favorite tv shows and it’s pretty clean so that’s great (and rare…)

I’ve been alive and annoying!

Oh my goodness, me too!!

my (better be) final draft of my one novel is getting available for beta-reading.

Hey that’s great!! Meira needs to make a comeback at some point for the people that haven’t met her. I’m sorry I had to leave the castle, life just got lifey and it became too much to keep up with. I swear I posted A goodbye post with a huge farewell to my evil scientist, but I guess it got deleted during one of the technical difficulty days. (TDD for short)

Tomorrow I’m visiting a university I really want to enter to see if they have classes online in graphic design, I really really hope so!!!

Wow that’s amazing!! I hope everything goes well for you! That sounds like a fantastic opportunity

Aside from that pretty average chaos lol, hbu?

Ah well I just turned 15 a few weeks ago and got my permit so I’ve been driving a lot and haven’t killed anyone so I guess that’s going well. I also started working at a bakery a few months ago (that I hope to one day take over) so I’m prepping for Thanksgiving. Me and my family also just got over covid but we’re all fine now and none of us had it bad enough to go to the hospital or anything so thank the Lord. I just haven’t been able to taste or smell for three weeks so hopefully that’ll go back to normal (I’ve burnt so many cookies at work since I can’t smell their doneness). Something exciting I recently got to do is talk to my absolute favorite celeb and politician which was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. (Ok, she talked to me through a YouTube interview. My cousin called for me since I had covid and couldn’t speak very loud and I didn’t want to be coughing through the whole phone call but she still talked. to. me!!!!!! So that was an amazing experience and made my world) Other than that not much at all except school lol

OH I REMEMBER THAT ONE THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!
    (wow how did you remember out tags…)

I know I wish it hadn’t died off!! (Idk, I have an excellent memory hahaha)

*Lol has mentally called you every variation of “Er–in, Er–nee even Er-mee” XDDD*

Haha, yeah don’t worry about it. I love the spelling, but I know it’s hard for people to figure out how to pronounce it if they read it and don’t know me and like this exact situation XD I get called Ernie a lot by my grandpa since that’s how my name is spelled lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest