fb

Why dont we have the prayer request forum anymore?

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Why dont we have the prayer request forum anymore?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb

No,  that’s fine.  I just have never used it before.

On likr the other groups where there is comment and forum what is the comments for? Also in one of the groups i was in there was like 20 people and no one had posted anything so i just made a hello part for everyone.  But i think a majority of us are unsure what exactly we’re supposed to do in the groups xD

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb

Also sorry for all the questions.  You probably get tired of it.  XD Sorry!

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@katthewriter The comments feed is kind of like a Facebook or Twitter feed. Post something there and it’s public for everyone to see, but you’re not necessarily trying to start a long conversation. It’s good for looking and seeing who needs prayer and then, like, just praying for them =P And it means you’ll have more visibility for your prayer requests because someone who looks at the group will see the request itself immediately instead of a forum title they then may or may not click into.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@taylorclogston

I’m not on either of those things but i was told the Ydubs forum was like facebook. XD

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest