fb

Why dont we have the prayer request forum anymore?

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Why dont we have the prayer request forum anymore?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@josiah @daeus-lamb

I’m not sure if it was just on my guild or on the big forum, but why don’t we have a prayer request forum anymore?

With this being a Christian community,  why would we get rid of it for just other writing stuff and not Prayer Request?

Yes writing is great,  but isnt encoraging, and supporting each other as Brothers and sisters in Christ much more important?

That’s just my thoughts.  I guess you mightve not had enough room for it. *shrugs* that’s just what i think.  But if you don’t put it back its okay.

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@katthewriter Hey Kat. The prayer requests section was removed from guilds along with many other sections because they were hardly ever used and we wanted the forum to be easy to navigate. So prayer requests can now be posted under general discussions.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb

But no one will ever post them there. .. but okay.

Also i was wondering about the groups. What if we have a book in drama/sci fi and some books in comptemporary. I’m in contemporary, so do i just post my sci-fi in general cuz i don’t have more than one book so i shouldn’t be in the Sci-fi group?

Also ill be trying to post a couple chapters i have of Unknown (the one my co-author quit on) hopefully sometime today.

Also would it be okay if i emailed you about a question that involves Unknown  (if i continue it) and posting those later chapters on here?  (For the sake of the younger SE members on here)

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@katthewriter You can join any genre-group if you write in that genre at all.

And, yes, you can email me.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb but i thought only 20 people were allowed in each group..? So i don’t want to take someones spot who does way more sci-fi than me.

Ok. Thanks

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@katthewriter Oh! the group size cap is only for word warrior groups.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb

Ohhh okay XD

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@daeus-lamb Would it be possible to have a prayer requests group set to private? I think the feed update would be a more elegant option for prayer requests than either a dedicated prayer thread or the option for dedicated prayer forum threads (though we’d still have that option).

And having prayer requests not visible to every passing stranger and search engine would be nice, too =P

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@taylorclogston Good idea. https://storyembers.org/groups/prayer-requests/

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@daeus-lamb Thank you! It’s not showing up at all for me, unfortunately.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@taylorclogston Ooops. Try again.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@daeus-lamb It does work now, thanks a ton!

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@daeus-lamb</p>
    So if we have a prayer request r we just supposed to do it as a comment or will you add a form at once point? I’m not rushing you,  and totally fine if it’s awhile,  i was just wondering.

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@katthewriter I could add a forum, but I feel like the comment feed system will work better.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.