Why do none of the pages work besides forum?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Why do none of the pages work besides forum?

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Warden
    @nuetrobolt

I was trying to see the manifesto, and it said that the page was removed. I tried clicking every other option on the top bar, and besides forum, they all said the same thing. What’s going on? Why don’t the pages work?

@daeus-lamb @josiah @other-guides

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

I put this in this category because I wasn’t sure what else to put it in.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@nuetrobolt Josiah has stated he thinks he knows what the problem is and will hopefully have it fixed in about an hour.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@daeus-lamb Sorry, but I think the issue’s back! πŸ˜…

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Daeus Lamb
      @daeus-lamb

@naiya-dyani Really? I’m not experiencing anything. Is it all over the site or just on certain pages?

πŸ˜€
      πŸ‘•πŸ‘
      πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@daeus-lamb It was all over the site except for the main forum page, but it seems to be back now! Sorry to bother you! πŸ˜€

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Warden
        @nuetrobolt

@daeus-lamb

It seems to be fine now! Thanks for checking into this!

Kayla Skywriter
        @kayla-skywriter

Hate to bring this up, but…

I’m having this problem too.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@daeus-lamb Yeah. . . it seems to be an on-and-off problem. . .

Abigail Rebekah
          @abigail-rebekah

Sorry to be a bother…but I’m having the same problem too.

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Josiah DeGraaf
            @josiah

Hey all! Sorry about the site spottiness that we’ve been having this week! We were working behind the scenes on fixing some different hidden bugs that were causing the site to take up a lot more server space than it should, and the process of troubleshooting different issues have apparently had some unintentional side effects that occasionally cause half our pages to break. >.>

We are working on resolving these issues ASAP so the site runs as smoothly (if not better once our improvements are done) than it normally does. But I did want to let you know that we are aware of this problem, and apologize in advance if it happens again as we finish ironing out all the kinks in the current system. Thanks for your speediness in reporting this issue here!

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest