fb

Why can't I access the Resource Library?

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Why can't I access the Resource Library?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Um… so I can’t access the resource library…

I mean, it says I have to “fill out the form” to get access to the resources. The form is just name and email. But I’ve filled it out and gotten accessΒ before. So why can’t I access itΒ now?

I would just fill it out again, but I don’t want to mess anything up. Because it says it’ll send me “exclusive email resources” but isn’t that just the newsletter? Which I’m already getting, and I don’t want to get two. And I don’t know if it’ll mess anything else up, either.

I’m not entirely sure who to tag but I’ll go with these and hope they work… @maddiejay @daeus-lamb @jane-maree @faith-blum @hope-ann

Edit: Whoops I just realized I posted this in the Announcements instead of the Guidelines And FAQs… I don’t know who the moderators are, but if you could move this over that’d be great. Thanks!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@kari-karast

That happened a while ago to me, too. I don’t think it’ll send you two emails if you subscribe again… I don’t think… 🀨 It does seem weird that we have to fill out the form every time.

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@kari-karast At the moment, you do have to fill it out every time for access. (I recommend you bookmark the download page in your browser.) We need to fix this soon.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@daeus-lamb @bama-rose

Okay thanks!!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest