"White Raven"(Comic Progess Tracker)

Forums Art Art Discussions "White Raven"(Comic Progess Tracker)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lin 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

So, this is where I’m going to keep all my sketches, ideas, brainstorming, etc., for anyone who’s interested in my comic production. @the-fledgling-artist @lin @h-jones plus anyone else who’s interested. My computer’s been a bit funky lately, so I can’t say I’ll be doing any actual comics soon, or any nice colored art, but for now I’ve got my notes tool on my chromebook, so here are some decent sketches that I’m working on right now. Hope you enjoy!

Veritas Nunquam Perit. (The truth never dies.)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Aww the princess is adorable <3 <3 And Ryul looks like such a fun kid!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@the-fledgling-artist

Thanks! She’s certainly fun to draw and write, that’s for sure! Ryul is a character I’ve had lying around for a while as a scrapped character for my fantasy WIP, and he’s a fun kid to write so I figured, hey, why not stick him in here? Plus, he like airplanes and other steampunk stuff so I get to draw that. XD (Also, I may just have a thing with nerdy characters lol)

Veritas Nunquam Perit. (The truth never dies.)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Ooh, that’s cool! Recycling characters is great, ’cause the stuff you’ve already put work into doesn’t go to waste when it didn’t work out! 😀 *Having to trash ideas would be so mu harder if you couldn’t reuse them elsewhere. xD*

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Lin
    @lin

@sarah-inkdragon Oh this looks so fun!! I love the design of the princess<3

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest