fb

Which Guild is the Best?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Which Guild is the Best?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@kb-writer The perpetrator!! The perpetrator!! Emberlings, get her!!

The truth is, ALL guilds are fun! They’re different, and unique, and that’s what keeps things interesting, as well as creating the perfect environment for each different writer’s needs. We may be passionate and competitive, but what it all boils down to is that we all want to better our writing skills, write for the Lord, and have fun!!

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

Katherine Baker
    @kb-writer

@cassie-hartfinh

Oh no! I’ve been caught!

I’ve really enjoyed getting a flavor of two guilds at least through this discussion. It’s fun seeing how each group is different, yet each strives to the same goal of honoring Christ. I can’t wait to get assigned to one and join the war… oops, the friendly competition. ๐Ÿ™‚

Always remember you're unique...
    ...Just like everyone else

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kb-writer

Hey there!

I think you just started a major war on here. (I’m still trying to decide if I’m going to forgive you or not. ๐Ÿ˜)

So, to answer your question…since nobody has been here to represent the BEST guild…I would like to verify that New Wessex is truely the BEST guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know we haven’t won any wars yet…but that’s not everything.

For you people who have to have proof:

101 Reasons Why New Wessex is the Best Guild:

(Just kidding…I don’t have that much time on my hands. ๐Ÿ˜‰)

But seriously, here’s five very good reasons it’s the best guild:

1. Everybody is SUPER nice.

2. Daeus Lamb, who if I might remind you is the community manager, is our guild master…and he also happens to own the original Alfredย  Jewel. (Can anybody else say that?)

3. We are a geeky, tea-loving, sword-wielding group of crazies who are literally saving the world, with our writing, from falling into the hands Melkor. (A very random description…but true.)

4. We are a tight knit group (at least I think we are) and the discussions we have are AWESOME!

5. We have the best, most refined taste in literature…and basically everything else. ๐Ÿ˜†

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by eden anderson.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Evelyn
    @evelyn

“The truth is, ALL guilds are fun! Theyโ€™re different, and unique, and thatโ€™s what keeps things interesting, as well as creating the perfect environment for each different writerโ€™s needs. We may be passionate and competitive, but what it all boils down to is that we all want to better our writing skills, write for the Lord, and have fun!!”

*claps*

Beautifully said!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Honestly, I’m sure I would get along with most of the guilds, but I’m happy with Parimi Alca. All the guilds are different – they have their different styles – some win others don’t, but in the end, for me, it’s about the people. <33

And I love my fellow Parimis! ๐Ÿ™‚

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Not that I don’t love the other people around here… xD

I just mean when I look for something like a guild, I don’t look for the one with the best record – that doesn’t matter to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

You speak the truth! I feel the same way.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson ๐Ÿ™‚

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@evelynย ย @eden-anderson

I agree, and it is true that people are picked for their strengths and weaknesses for the guild they are put in. (Gratefully!… Thanks, Daeus. :_

But Meraki tops them all, hands down!!!!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

(@eden-anderson But it’s still fun to play along…)

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIES!

PARIMI ALCA IS THE BEST!!

We shall crush thy puny guild in the word war easily!!!

PREPARE FOR THY DEFEAT!

๐Ÿ˜‰

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@kb-writer Ah, I see. Thanks!

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

Ooops, I just posted the above comment withย  Ariel Ashira`s account, not mine! (That was my comment, not hers….. ) ๐Ÿ™‚

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@eden-anderson Ha! You got me there…I switched a week or so ago.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@cassie-hartfinh Thanks! And yep, I did make my profile picture. P.S. I totally agree with you on your list of favorite books. Ilyon is the bestiest. <3 P.P.S. Did you read the fifth Penderwicks book yet?

Ahem. GO PARIMI ALCA! *throws gold confetti*

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

And I’m just reading through this topic and catching the references. xD

@kb-writer
    Tangled reference! (I love that movie)

@eden-anderson
    Silmarillion reference! (I love that book)

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@ariella-newheart Wow, how’d you make that pic? It looks different from everything else I’ve seen you do. Is it digital?

Yeah, I just finished it, and…you were right. It was amazing, but I wanted it to end so differently. Jeffrey was supposed to marry Skye; she wasn’t supposed to go for some stranger we readers didn’t know!! Although pairing him up with Batty kinda made sense. But I also wanted to read the wedding scene!!! That part made me the most upset, that she skipped that. But overall, I think it ended the series pretty well.

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest