fb

Which Guild is the Best?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Which Guild is the Best?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@cassie-hartfinh Perfect! xD

(And make sure to add that to your word count for this week so that we win… 😉 )

Katherine Baker
    @kb-writer

Who-ho! Lot’s of replies. 🙂

Come over here and gets yourself some popcorn, @i-david.

@ashira

One point for Meraki. You’re not even in it and you like it. That’s a good sign.

@the-fledgling-artist

Haha! If I was a better artist, I might consider that one. I don’t think you’ll be much help when I show you my stick-figures and ask for advice. 🙂 Yes, I have seen the guild page. They are all really cool! I should be assigned to one eventually, but I have no idea which one I’ll get.

@ariella-newheart

I don’t think I’ve met you either. Hello!

I love dragons! Parimi Alca sounds really cool! What kind of stories do you all write? It’s cool to know you have poets (I know @evelyn from the poetry board). Honorable mention, huh? How cool!

@cassie-hartfinh

Don’t pull people out of the spotlight! We can just all squeeze in uncomfortably close so we all fit! That won’t be awkward at all, right?

Favorite book(s): Umm… C.R.Hedgcock’s Baker Family Adventure series, C.S.Lewis Chronicles of Narnia, Elizabeth George Speare’s The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Lois Walfrid Johnson’s The Viking Quest series… I’m going on too long, aren’t I? I could name more, but I’ll stop there. As for Christian artist, my favorite I can think of is Casting Crowns, though I love many songs from many artists.

And I’m all for original ideas! Sometimes mine are a bit too original. 🙂

@evelyn

It’s cool to hear you have so many poets. When I was reading up on the guilds, I tended to gravitate towards the ones that made some mention to poetry.

Did you say pizza?

Always remember you're unique...
    ...Just like everyone else

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@kb-writer Yes…. *sighs contentedly* pizza!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kb-writer Haha, I figured we might not be your cup of tea. Had to be patriotic though, right? 😉
    *Confetties and fireflies paint the sky*  ~ CAMP ARTIFEX!! ~

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
    @i-david

@kb-writer Ooo, popcorn! . . . Needs more butter, though.

@the-fledgling-artist
    Yeah, mechanical pencils for life! *Thrusts fist filled with mecahnical pencils skyward in triumph*

I can already see how fun guild-wars are.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@i-david Popcorn is the best when it’s either the white-cheese kind, or the caramel kind, in my opinion. You know, those Christmas barrels full of popcorn!

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

I, David
    @i-david

@cassie-hartfinh *Eyes widen at childhood reference* I had forgotten about the buckets…

#outofcontextquotes

Oh, right, guilds! Not popcorn. Guilds.

. . .

Popcorn guilds! Guilded popcorn!

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@ashira  You are right on! Everyone, (all you Parimi Alca-ers, ) see how someone who is not in the guild knows it is the best already?

We write in the real world, too… not just fantastical. All genres welcomed, all creative ideas included. Jane Maree heads us, and she is a greatest guildmaster of all. EVER!!! She is amazing, supportive, timely, creative, thoughtful, encouraging, and sets the tone for every member.

We won the last two contests, and are sure to win the word war… 🙂

We are the only guild with a coat of arms to fight and write behind… another of Jane Maree`s brilliant and creative ideas. We write for the glory of God, and employ our secret agent qualities to root out cheesy writing and non-influintial stories! For Meraki!

Tell them, Merakians!

@esther-sears

@parker

@caleb-e-king

@jessi-rae

@theswordinthebook

@selah-chelyah

@thewirelessblade

@fctait

@professorsjb

@katthewriter

@lightning-spider

@skye

@mairin-atha

@e-b-raulands

@jillifish

@dakota

@brooka3

@scarletimmortalized

@joseph_darkgrate

@nicoleg

@theinconceivable1

@elizabeth

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

Ooohoohoohoo, them’s fightin’ words, Selah!!

Parimi Alca’s guild has pizza, a backstory, published authors for guild members, AND the best badge design!

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kb-writer I don’t have to be in Meraki to know that @jane-maree is the best of all guildmasters ever.  Or that we are the coolest because we have a coat of arms (another tribute to our guildmaster).  AND Meraki has won more than Parimi Alca!  (So just imagine how much more we will win after I am in Meraki. 😛 )

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kb-writer Nice profile pic!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

So, uh, hai.

Er, question. Idk if I’m just wildly dense, but I’m new to the forum and I just applied for guilds bc I got an email about it, so… I filled out the application and all that jazz, but if I get an answer, is there a way to request guilds, or is it just randomly assigned? I see all these things about requests, but I didn’t see that on the application… XD IDK, someone help me, I’m clueless.

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@ashira Yeah, beginner’s luck!! Parimi Alca is saving their strength for the last leg of the race! Then we’ll shoot so far ahead that you won’t even blink before we’re gone.

Besides…how do you know so much about Meraki if you’re not even in it? Hmmmm??

>:P

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@hgm-barnes18 You get assigned to the guild that best fits your personality and writing strengths, based on your application. If you’re like me, you might get Parimi Alca! We’re a bunch of ragtag crazies who’s hidden strength is our writing genius!

Katherine Baker
    @kb-writer

@hgm_barnes18

I think you can request a guild, but the actual guild you are assigned to is the decision of those in charge. I’m not one hundred percent sure, but that’s what I’ve gotten from what I’ve been reading. The “You should choose my guild” talk is just fun, but not necessary to act one. If anyone disagrees with me, I’m all ears!

@ashira
    , @selah-chelyah

I can see more Meraki has joined my war. Alas, my evil plot to sow divisions among Emberlings is working. Soon I will have created a war so big, none can stop it… 

Did I just say that out loud? 😛

And thanks for mentioning the profile pic! It’s one of my favorite senior pictures. 🙂

@cassie-hartfinh

Beginners luck. Haha! That made me giggle.

Always remember you're unique...
    ...Just like everyone else

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest