fb

Which Guild is the Best?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Which Guild is the Best?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Katherine Baker
    @kb-writer

Ooh, this will be fun… >:)

Hello everyone! Katherine here, who is currently un-guilded (if that’s even a word) and knows relatively little about each of the guilds. I am of many lonely travelers.

Which leads me to my plan (which has no evil implications in the least. Trust me…). I had so much fun seeing some friendly guild rivalry in one of the other discussions that I thought it would be cool to create an ultimate War of the Guilds! Come here to tout your success, bash other guilds (in good-humor, obviously), and prove to us who are unaffiliated that your guild is number one.

I’m going to sit back, get a cup of tea, maybe some popcorn, and enjoy the show…

Always remember you're unique...
    ...Just like everyone else

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kb-writer Ha!  You know what?  I am not in Meraki yet, but I know its the best!

@selah-chelyah
    Get over here and say the same thing!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kb-writer *SHOUTS CAMP ARTIFEX TO THE SKIES* !!!!!!!

Ehem… Um, in all seriousness, have you checked out the guild page yet? It has some information on each of the guilds. Very cool.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@kb-writer Hey there! I don’t believe I’ve met you. I’m Ari. *gives you cookies*

Anywho…Parimi Alca for the win! We have an awesome guildmaster (@j-a-penrose), an intricate world full of steampunk dragons and lore, and in the past two guild wars, we’ve gotten the honorable mention! Even though that’s not exactly winning, we’re getting closer. My fellow guild members are pretty cool too. 😉

@steward-of-the-pen
    @cassie-hartfinh @evelyn

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@ariella-newheart Did someone say my name?? *waves crazily to newcomers* Hi there!! Feel free to check out my profile page!! *shoves Ariella out of the way and steals the spotlight*

Just kidding, lol. Check Ari out, too. She’s got great stuff going on. *pulls Ari back into the spotlight*

Anywho, let’s do a getting-to-know-you game, shall we? Great! What’re all y’all’s favorite books? Christian artists? My favorite books are: The Ilyon Chronicles, How the City Fell, and the Penderwicks series. My favorite Christian artists are Britt Nicole, Rich Mullins, Chris Rice, and TobyMac!!

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

I, David
    @i-david

@kb-writer Can I have some of that popcorn?

Better pull out the trusty notebooks and (mechanical) pencils for this one…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by I, David.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@i-david
    I love mechanical pencils!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@ariella-newheart I was also wondering… did you do your own profile picture? Because it’s awesome!!

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@kb-writer Anyways…of COURSE Parimi Alca is the best!! We have the best brainstormers with the most original ideas, I can tell y’all that right now. Meraki better watch out, because the only reason you’re ahead is because we ain’t brought out our big guns yet!! Am I right, Parimis?? *cups hand to ear to hear the roar of affirmation*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@kb-writer Hey there friend!

Yes, Parimi Alca is the best. No doubt about it. We might not have won any wars yet, but it’s the people that count. 🙂 <33

We also have a nice handful of Parimi poets, including Ari and Cassie there. (You two need to stop bickering over the spotlight! 😉 )

And there’s always pizza!

GO PARIMI ALCA! *cheers*

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, lol! Parimi Alca also has the best world, full of dragons, steampunk, and biomes of all imaginings!!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

( @cassie-hartfinh @ariella-newheart Hehehe… no one from any other guilds have showed up yet. Right now the majority vote is for Parimi Alca! 😉 YAY! )

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@evelyn YES!!! We should come up with a Parimi Alca motto. Penrose would have to agree with me. If not, I’m going to sic my dragon on her. (Okay, not really. But still.)

What motto should we do, if we don’t have one yet?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@cassie-hartfinh said:

“Meraki better watch out, because the only reason you’re ahead is because we ain’t brought out our big guns yet!!”

*cheers*

GO PARIMI ALCA!

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

Parimi Alca, we’re the best!!

Much more fun than all the rest!!

Parimi Alca, join our guild!!

There’s no better place to build!!

(relationships, books, etc.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest