fb

Where would you like to go in the world?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Where would you like to go in the world?

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@introverted-elf: *walks in to the party* Hey guys I found… *drops off as he realises no one is here. frowns* looks like there is such thing as too fashionably late… well to answer the original question… NOWHERE!!! I’ve moved way too much to want to travel XD For goodness sakes I’m in New Zealand! Ya, I think I’ve traveled enough in my life XD (did you know that you personality type actually really likes to travel though??? just a fun fact!)

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@theinconceivable1

LOL, well, this thread isn’t completely dead.  Just gotta dust it off a bit…  *blows on the cover of an old tome and recoils as a huge puff of dust hits me in the face* *coughs* *then wipes off the remaining dust with my hand and cracks open the book*  There! We’re back on. XD

No, I didn’t know that about my personality type.  But I do like the thought of traveling to many different places. 🙂  Well, hope you lived it up in New Zealand for all of us who want to go there. 😉

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@introverted-elf: well that all depends on what you define as “living it up” isnt it… but in the great words of the owl citizen (hehe, I like that!) “lets live it up today!” also, in a quote you wont know “You can’t get so caught up on where you would rather be that you forget to live in the place where you are!”

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@theinconceivable1  True, true…

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest