fb

Where would you like to go in the world?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Where would you like to go in the world?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

So, as the name implies, what places in the world are you just dying to travel to? Y’know, what I mean? Like, for me, I want to go to Scotland SO BAD! 😀

Yeah, that’s about it.

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

*clears throat*

Scotland, Ireland, England, France, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Japan, Thailand, Canada, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Egypt, Israel, Arabia, China….

*chokes*

Everywhere….

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@introverted-elf

New Zealand, Great Britian, (England especially) Peru, France, California, Israel, Spain, India, Italy, Germany, all the continents…like @sarah-inkdragon said: EVERYWHERE!!!! 😉

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

turtleshavetoes
    @turtleshavetoes

New York City, Canada, California, Scotland, Greece, Alaska, Iceland, France, UK (Ireland and England), and perhaps China as well. When I was younger I never understood travel bug and people that wanted to go far away to have adventures, but I’ve definitely caught it now haha.

🐢

PursueWisdom
    @pursuewisdom

@introverted-elf

Now that you asked…

SCOTLAND OF COURSE!! My last name is actually of Scottish origin… so yeah. 🙂 So beautiful there and so much history…

Next stop would have to be Australia and New Zealand (because of Middle Earth ahem ahem). Then China. Then Rome (sorry, Italy, but Rome to be specific – because of all of their architecture and sculptures).

I’m not huge on traveling, but it would be interesting! 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by PursueWisdom.

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." ~Th.Jefferson

Anonymous

Let’s see…

Africe? Been there. England? Been there. France? Been there. America? Live there…

China? Will be going there.

New Zealand? Oh yeah! I want to go there. And Alaska. And  India. And Thailand.

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@sarah-inkdragon  @pursuewisdom  @turtleshavetoes  @eden-anderson  @millennium-m

YES, Scotland!! XD  Seems pretty popular for most of you.  Oh, and, yes, how could I forget New Zealand?!! Middle-earth, yes please! 😀  And it would also be nice to go to the Caribbean too, I think.

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

SCOTLAND!!!!! YES!!! Ireland, Norway, England, New Zealand, and Germany (I actually lived in Germany for two months when I was six, my dad’s work had us all go over there… I want to go back).

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

I, David
    @i-david

*Whispers* Heaven…

. . .

*Cough* Ignore me.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I’d love to travel all over. New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland, England, France, every state in the U.S., Morocco, Egypt, Italy, Israel, Petra, Japan…

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@i-david *whispers* Me too.

And Narnia. And Green Gables. And Baker Street. And everywhere else the logical mind says I cannot go.

Ignore us.

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
    “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@i-david

*Whispers* Heaven…

Nice pun…😉

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Lin
    @lin

ICELAND! Also Norway (like far up north to see wild orcas!), Scotland, Ireland, Israel, Hawaï, probably New Zealand, basically everywhere haha.

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson  @i-david  Wait, that was a pun?  I totally missed it.  Wow, I’m slow.  Well, I still want to go Heaven any way.  🙂   *disappears before I embarrass myself further*

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
    “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

I, David
    @i-david

@k-a-grey As far as I know, it wasn’t a pun. If it is, I am just as lost as you. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest