fb

What.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@everyonefightingoverguilds

Wait so I applied to be in a guild, but do those who apply actually have a choice as to which they join?

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@i-david  Then I will solve it for you… MERAKI IS THE VERY BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   🙂

Well, @parker, that is not nice because he will not get to choose, and, after all, you would not want someone to be in a guild they knew was inferior to Meraki!  PS- Thanks for tagging us all… :_

@kb-writer
    Love your new pic! :_

Unfortunately for those who have not yet joined a guild, they will probably miss out on Meraki due to all those requesting to be there….  (Seriously!) 🙂

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Donna Darling
    @donna-darling

@i-david Just gonna say: that poem was adorable and really well-written David! I hope we get to see more of your poetry in the future! 😀

Lover of spoop, baker of cake, ENFP, proud Hufflepuff.

I, David
    @i-david

@donna-darling Thanks! I’ll just forewarn you that most of my ither poetry works are not nearly as fun and frenetic. I have a tendency to lean towards writing somewhat darker stories… *Shrugs* But I love to write sone comedy as well!

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

MERAKI IS THE BEST GUILD EVER.

Also hello @i-david 🤣

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@hgm_barnes18 no you don’t really get a choice in what guild you’re sorted into. However, we have had some cases of people requesting specific guilds, but we can’t do that all the time. 😉

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@jane-maree Mm, makes sense. Thanks! XD

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@selah-chelyah, yep! It’s fun!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Dakota
    @dakota

@i-david Hello and welcome to this mayhem called StoryEmbers!

I read your poem and liked. Really I did. It had a strong rhyme and rhythm seemed okay. And it had a sound moral point.

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

I, David
    @i-david

@dakota Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest