fb

What.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

*nods* Yes, emotions are good. Until they’re not…

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

I, David
    @i-david

@elizabeth INFP’s summed up in two sentences. XD

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by I, David.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Silverclaw
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly

@i-david Hi. *waves* It’s great that you joined us here in the Story of Embers, I was going to say greatest place in cyberspace but I think that one is already taken..

I loved your poem, it had a great flow to it!

Nola? AZELINE!!! For ChristWard!

I, David
    @i-david

*Waves while doing a 1080 degree back-flip which would not be possible in real life*

Thanks! I think it’s just goofy (Goofy! That’s the word!), but I’m glad you guys enjoyed it. 🙂

Question for everyone, though… What IS the best guild?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

@i-david *waves crazily* Hiya, fellow INFP! You will love it here.

Thanks for the offer, too. I really try to slug out projects on my own without much outside help, but as that hasn’t taken me terribly far, I may have to change that soon.

I get it man. That mindset would have sunk me a long time ago without my awesome writing community. Also the poem is really sweet. 😉

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

ALSO NEW WESSEX IS THE BEST. OBVIOUSLY. *shines shiny badge*

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

I, David
    @i-david

Ooooo… shiny… Er, I mean, that’s cool! I wonder what the other guilds have to say, though. XD

Maybe there should be an INFP guild… >_> <_< …then again, maybe there shouldn’t be, haha.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Parker Hankins
    @parker
    ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@i-david

Hello! Welcome to Story Embers! If your looking for a Guild then, Meraki is the choice for you! Many of our members are specialized agents in the genres you mentioned and can help you explore and expand your writing world. Our guild leader is awesome and induces thought producing topics for everyone to discuss. Also, you can post your work and a few Meercats will get to work, offering ways to polish your work with style. We are enthusiastic, hardworking, and a little crazy cuckoo to add to the mix. But that pays off considering we have recently won two Guild Wars. Also, we are the Pizza Guild!!! So join Meraki and have the time of your life!

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

Hey @i-david

Welcome to the SE forum!

Just going to pop in and help a confused brother. If there is, indeed, any doubt in your mind over which is the best guild, please let me tell you: NEW WESSEX IS THE BESTEST, AWESOMEST, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY COOLEST GUILD EVER! (It’s the truth…I don’t need proof. Just trust me. I know I’m a complete stranger and could be a total wacko for all you know, but, really, trust me on this one. 😝)

Wow, @parker you are really hardcore. 😆

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@eden-anderson, yes I am! XD!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

E. Grace
    @emgc

@i-david
    Sorry to butt in, but I noticed that the people on here seem a little confused.  Meraki and New Wessex just couldn’t be the best guilds because, well… Erekdale is. 😜
    EREKDALE FOREVER!!!

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@i-david/

As you can clearly see 😉 Erekdale and New Wessex have failed to base their claims at being the best on solid substantial evidence.

Come with us, the Meraki because…*extends hand* We can show you the world!

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Katherine Baker
    @kb-writer

Haha! The guild rivalry here is crazy!

I’m just going to sit back and remain neutral until I get assigned to a guild. @i-david, would you like a cup of tea? 😛

Always remember you're unique...
    ...Just like everyone else

I, David
    @i-david

*Is overwhelmed by the abundance of pizza, awards, and shiny things*

This is awesome. But I still don’t know who is best! 😀

@kb-writer
    *Accepts tea to sit and sip while observing discussion proceed*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest