fb

What would the thoughts of this character require?

Forums Fiction Characters What would the thoughts of this character require?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

I have this ( maybe somewhat reckless) character who likes exploring this forest where many tigers roam. He lives with his family in this forest, but I don’t want to tell why or I may give to much away.

Instead of staying close to their well-hidden treehouse, he likes going off and exploring whenever he wants, not afraid of any of the tigers he comes to a deadly fight with.

But when he is asked to go on an adventure, he starts questioning if its safe! Of course it wouldn’t be any safer than exploring the tiger-infested forest, and I can’t to change the fact that about the tigers being in this forest too.

I’m not sure if he’s just realizing it after he is asked to go somewhere else… but he already goes anywhere in the forest when he wants.

What do you think I could do to change that, guys?

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@andrew, If the adventure is not in the forest then it would make perfect sense. He’s not used to being out of the forest.

If the adventure is in the forest, it would definitely be a personality change. Unless someone tells him there is something more dangerous than he imagined out there. Then it would go just right.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@parker, thanks for the advice!

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Parker Hankins
    @parker

My pleasure, @andrew. Hopefully, it was helpful.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest