fb

What are guilds?

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ What are guilds?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

Hi there!  I’m a newbie and I was wondering what the guilds are, who can join, and where to find them?  Thanks for your time!

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. — Ernest Hemingway

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@imwritehere1920 Where did you hear about the guilds? Because those were discontinued awhile ago, and if it still mentions them somewhere on the site, I’ll need to take care of that. 😛 Groups have replaced the guilds. You can find groups in the nav bar. Forum > Groups.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@daeus-lamb

Sorry about that.  I came across your site quite a few months ago and saw a video about Story Embers: it mentioned something about guilds.  Then more recently (after signing up), I was going through some of the past group discussions and someone said something about ‘guilds’ (my fault, really.  I didn’t check to see when the conversation took place.  I checked back at the home page and the video was gone, so I think it’s been taken care of.) 🙂  Thanks for your help, I’ll be sure to check out the groups; have a good week!

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. — Ernest Hemingway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest