fb

Well, I'm late

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Well, I'm late

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Skredder
    @skredder

Hey, everyone!

So, yeah, I’ve been kinda here and not here at the same time. You may or may not have seen me poke my introverted self in a few times.

Currently I’m writing the first book in my duology, Clouded Fury. There are about four or five other stories that I’ve got planned along with a few short stories. I also enjoy drawing (which I haven’t done very much of lately due to focusing on just writing).

I’m an ISFJ, am learning ballroom dancing, enjoy riding my bike, and always have way too much on my plate. πŸ˜€

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@skredder Hey, welcome to Story Embers πŸ˜€Β Clouded FuryΒ Β is a cool title, by the way

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@skredder I know I’ve said hello before, but: Hi again! πŸ˜€ It’s nice to see more Kapeefers on SE! I think I started beta-reading Clouded Fury back on KP…did I? (If not beta-reading, at least reading. πŸ˜‰ )

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Skredder
    @skredder

@sam-kowal Heyo! It’s good to see you! And thanks! The title came from a night time discussion with my siblings while washing dishes.

@warrenluther04
    Heyo! *waves* Um, I don’t know if you alpha or beta read the story, but I want to say that you at least read a short story about the book. You can alpha read the story now. *hint, hint* If you want and have the time I can give you the KP link to where I’ve been posting parts of the book.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@skredder Howdy! My assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus, remembers you from KP! πŸ¦–πŸ˜ƒ

What are your favorite things to draw?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. πŸ¦–

Skredder
    @skredder

@mariposa Say Hi to Aberdeen for me! πŸ˜€

I like drawing people, but have tried to get more into environments. Still can’t draw animals though.

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@skredder Oh…yeah. That. *grins puppy-ishly (our version of sheepishly)* Is that…yeas! PLEASE! YAY!

You could do that, or you could just share it with me through Google if you want. You have my email, I think, from the story you beta-read for me. (WHICH IS GETTING PUBLISHED FRIDAY, Y’ALL!)

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Skredder
    @skredder

@warrenluther04 Do you want the small parts or do you want the whole things (which is still being updated but quite a bit along)?

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@skredder Are those your dogs? They are cute!

@warrenluther04
    Where is it being published? That is so cool you’re being published, btw! What’s it about? Where can I find it?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Allison Grace.

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

Skredder
    @skredder

@allison-grace They are cute, but unfortunately not my dogs. It’s an old picture I found of two dogs in the Iditarod that I used for a school presentation. It’s been my profile pic for years.

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

πŸ™‚

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

Violet
    @pookiemonster

The title came from a night time discussion with my siblings while washing dishes.

@skredder
    I get ideas from my siblings too. Talking with a four year old with eithor frustrate, delight, confuse or inspire.Β αƒš(β“αŽ²β“αƒš)

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Skredder
    @skredder

@pookiemonster Oh absolutely! At one point one of my characters is six-years-old and my six-year-old sister was the perfect example of the behavior for that age. πŸ™‚

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@allison-grace Actually, I’m not sure. 😐 I’ll get back to you on that. It’s a Norse mythology short story about an Alf who gets thrown down the World Tree and has to save the whole Alf race from Ragnarok (the end of Yggdrasil). As I said, I’ll get back to you on that. πŸ™‚

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@skredder Can you send me the whole thing? Thanks! πŸ˜€

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest