fb

Well hello!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Loretta
    @loretta

Nice to meet you, I’m Loretta.

You may know me from Goodreads if you’re on there, but maybe not.

I’ve written one novel, The Lost Princess, that’s soon-to-be self-published, and a sequel that’s being edited, plus I’m working on the third book. I hope to finish it all before the end of the summer because although I’m currently homeschooled, I’m going to the High School this fall.

I have a blog too, lorettamz.com

I love to run (cross-country), read, and write. I’m always cold- you can usually find me wrapped up in a blanket curled up on the couch with a book and a laptop. My favorite color bounces back and forth between blue, green, and purple. I love chocolate- if you want me to do something I’ll do it for chocolate! (I prefer dark chocolate with sea salt- mmm)

Loretta
    ~bookworm~daughter~sister~author~runner~

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@loretta hi! Welcome to Story Embers 😀

Congrats on your almost-published novel! That’s a huge accomplishment. I’ll have to check it out 🙂 Are you planning on using CreateSpace to publish it?

Ah, someone else who suffers from being always cold. I thought I was the only one, lol. Though it’s usually just my feet and hands.

"Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Anonymous

@loretta Hi!  If you like chocolate, you’ll survive here well.  The biggest chocolate bribers on the planet inhabit these posts.  Do you like to draw at all?

Loretta
    @loretta

@morreafirebird Thank you! No, I’m going to use KDP. (Kindle Direct Publishing)

@ariel-ashira Mmmmm, chocolate! I do enjoy drawing, although it’s never been something I’m very good at, and I love looking at other art.

Loretta

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@loretta Hi! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), welcome you! 😃🦖

Blue is my favorite color (particularly aqua blue). 💙 Do you have a favorite shade of blue?

What’s your personality type? 🙂

Loretta
    @loretta

@mariposa Nice to meet you!

I love the deep, rich blues, like sapphires.

I’m an INFJ! What are you?

Loretta

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@loretta I’m an INFJ too!!! And I score 88% introverted, which means I can be very, very quiet at times (in person at least 😜).

Loretta
    @loretta

@mariposa Cool! Yeah, I’m pretty quiet too!

Loretta

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@loretta I’ve heard that’s a really good one to use! When does your book come out?

Loretta
    @loretta

@morreafirebird My book, The Lost Princess, is actually set to come out May 10th- tomorrow! I’ve been doing a blog tour on my blog, lorettamz.com

Have you ever published or written a book?

Loretta

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@loretta Oh my gosh, congrats on your book launch! I’ll be sure to go check it out 😀

I haven’t published anything yet, but I’ve written quite a few novels, though most of them are first drafts. I’m hoping to publish my current WIP in the next year or so.

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

Fellow perpetually cold chocolate lover!  Hello!  Welcome!

Author ~ Kinda-Illustrator ~ INFJ ~ Pretends to live in Victorian Era or a Medieval Fantasy World

Loretta
    @loretta

Hello! Nice to meet you, @thebookharvester

Loretta

Loretta
    @loretta

@morreafirebird Thank you- and good luck with your WIP!

Loretta

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest