fb

Well hello there!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Well hello there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martina
    @martina

*waves happily with both hands* Hello everyone! I’m quite excited for Story Embers¬†and can’t wait to meet some of y’all!

A few major things about me: I love cats, music (I play the harp but enjoy all instruments), baking, art, reading, and, of course, writing. I am a sophomore in high school who creates new WiPs regularly and almost always neglects to finish them. That’s not a skill I’m particularly proud of, but I thought I’d throw it out there. In case you’re curious, some of the genres I write in include fantasy, historical fiction, realistic fiction, and nonfiction in general.

Oh, and I’m an ENFJ on the 16 Personalities website, as a fun fact. My current MC is an ISFJ-T. I’m not a huge advocate of personality testing, but I thought I’d try it for fun.

Any book recommendations?

A writer is a world trapped in a person. -Victor Hugo

Quinn O’Fallon
    @quinn-ofallon

@martina Hi! Book recommendations, huh? Lemme think… Have you ever read The Wingfeather Saga?

Martina
    @martina

@quinn-ofallon I have not read that series… I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation, and nice to meet you, Quinn!

Quinn O’Fallon
    @quinn-ofallon

@martina Nice to meet you too, Martina! What are some of your favorite books/series?

Martina
    @martina

Hm… I love the Cheveis Trilogy by Bryan M. Litfin, and I enjoy the content of the Left Behind series, although I cringe more often than should be necessary at the writing quality and style.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest