fb

Weekly Scripture :)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Weekly Scripture :)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@seekjustice  @pendragon

You will get notice ahead of your turn, and yes, I will organize it. If anyone cannot fulfill their turn, that is okay! 🙂

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@ashira

Oops, sorry! That is my comment above, @seekjustice and @pendragon. 😛

Was signed into my sister`s account…

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@selah-chelyah

ME! ME! I wanna do it! *waves hand frantically*

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@eden-anderson

Oh, sure! 😛

Sorry, everyone! I forgot about this for a couple crazy days here. Will get back with you asap!

~ Created to create ~

Hedges
    @h-jones

@selah-chelyah Haha! I, of all people, definitely understand. xD It’s pretty awesome that you’re keeping on top of it. (:

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@eden-anderson   If you do not mind, you are first, so you have Monday next week, the 17th.

@chalice
    You have the 24th….tell me if that is too close to Christmas and you want to be switched! 🙂

@parker
    You have the 31st of Dec. If that is okay….

@seekjustice
      7th of January in the new year!

@h-jones
      January 14th, a month from my sister`s 14th birthday! 😛

@pendragon
       January 21st……far enough warning for you?! LOL!  “D

And then I will take the 28th and/or any other times that do not work for you all. If your date does not work, let me know please! Thank you all again for keeping this awesome thread alive!

~ Created to create ~

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I think I can do that!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@selah-chelyah

Okay! I can do that!

Thanks for taking charge.👍

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@eden-anderson  @parker

Awesome, you guys! Thanks for getting back with me! 🙂

~ Created to create ~

Parker Hankins
    @parker

My pleasure!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Chalice
    @chalice

@selah-chelyah, That works perfect for me. 🙂

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@selah-chelyah

Sure thing! ☺

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@chalice  @eden-anderson

Awesome!

~ Created to create ~

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

Hey everybody! Eden here with the weekly scripture verse.

The verse I’d like to share today comes from Psalms and it’s one of my favorite Bible verses…

Wait on the LORD, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord. – Psalm 27:14

This verse is so beautiful. It’s a command and a promise all in one-surrender to God, wait on Him, have courage and he will strengthen your heart. This verse has been such an encouragement to me over the past two years. Amidst my fear and anxiety and panic attacks, I’ve read this verse over and over, forcing myself to remember that I’m not fighting the fear and pain of this life alone. God is here. And God is strong. Stronger then anything. Stronger then the fear, the pain, the hate, the bitterness, and the guilt. God is stronger then all of these things…and He is offering me-and you- that strength. In Christ we have the power to rise above our weakness and human failings. To us, life can sometimes feel like a giant mountain of gloom ready to fall and crush us at any moment. At least that’s what life is like without Jesus.

But we have Jesus. And he’s promised to strengthen our hearts. Nothing is to big for him…no pain, no hate, no sorrow is too big or hard for him to conquer.

Nothing.

I don’t know what hard thing you all are going through right now. It could be the loss of a loved one, the fear of stepping into the unknown. It could be bitterness from a past hurt or learning to surrender an area to God. Whatever it is, remember that although life may feel dark right now God has the strength to carry you through and that strength He is also offering to you.

All you have to do is ask.

Looks like your up next @chalice!

Just going to tag everybody that @h-jones did went she posted verses:

@jane-maree
    @ashira @selah-chelyah @seekjustice @r-m-archer @i-david @parker @chalice @libby @gabriellepollack

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@eden-anderson Thanks for doing this! The last several months God has been working on me a lot. Being still before him, trusting him, and waiting on him are all really hard to do sometimes. I can’t help but think of something that was said this past Sunday at church though. It was something along the lines of, “If God says you must, then by his grace you can.”

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest