fb

*webslings through window*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *webslings through window*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jacob
    @lightning-spider

Howdy there, folks! I’m Jacob H./Lightning Spider. I was Lightningmouse on both Kingdom Pen and I still am Lightningmouse on the OYAN forums and maybe one or two other random places.

I like to write fantasy, sci-fi, and other speculative fiction, and I’d like to eventually try out mystery and thriller amd some other such genres. I’m a college student as of this next semester, and I’ll be majoring in TV and Film in hopes of making both cool books AND cool movies someday. I also enjoy playing guitar (Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch, anybody?), being outdoors, and eating food.

I’m excited to join Story Embers and can’t wait to jump in!

hello. would you like to destroy some evil today?

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@lightning-spider Hello! I take it you’re a fan of Peter Parker? (Miles Morales?)

Ooh! Cool! You’re in college! (Yeah. I’m only just entering high school in a couple months. ๐Ÿ˜ ) Eating food is great.

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Jacob
    @lightning-spider

@warrenluther04 XD That’s actually Kaine Parker. Peter’s (formerly) evil clone now turned Scarlet Spider.

Yup. And now I have a lot less time than I used to…

Yes. Obviously.v;P

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@lightning-spider. Oh, cool! It’s about time this place had a Spiderman figure. I like your name and pic. I am from KP too. Sadly, though, I don’t think we’ve met. It’s great to have you here.

Oh, Film! That’s so cool! I also write both fantasy and sci-fi. Well, that’s all I’ve got to say, for now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

*disappears into the shadows*

*realizes she went the wrong way*

*goes the correct direction and is gone for real this time*

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@lightning-spider Oh, Kaine. *shudders from nosetip to tailtip* (Oh, by the way, I post as a Golden Retriever. ๐Ÿ˜ It goes back to when I first started writing my Dog in the Kingdom of Pen series.)

Wow. And I thought high school was going to be busy….

Yep. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

*wanders away with a tail wag*

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Jacob
    @lightning-spider

@lightning-spider Oh, Kaine. *shudders from nosetip to tailtip* (Oh, by the way, I post as a Golden Retriever. ๐Ÿ˜ It goes back to when I first started writing my Dog in the Kingdom of Pen series.) Wow. And I thought high school was going to be busyโ€ฆ. Yep. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜› *wanders away with a tail wag*

Yeah.. apparently the Spider Island comic arc was some level of insane XP I’m reading his Scarlet SPider comics right now, and needless to say, he’s definitely having to make some interesting adjustments as he turns to being a superhero (one ironic thing being his costume is stolen -ninja face-)

@lightning-spider. Oh, cool! Itโ€™s about time this place had a Spiderman figure. I like your name and pic. I am from KP too. Sadly, though, I donโ€™t think weโ€™ve met. Itโ€™s great to have you here. Oh, Film! Thatโ€™s so cool! I also write both fantasy and sci-fi. Well, thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ve got to say, for now. ๐Ÿ˜‰*disappears into the shadows* *realizes she went the wrong way* *goes the correct direction and is gone for real this time*

Thanks! Yeah, I wasn’t ever very active on that forum.

Yes, it’s your other right.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@lightning-spider Welcome! I like writing sci-fi too, and I hope to try fantasy. That’s awesome that you’re going into film! We’ll be looking out for some cool movies comin’ from ya then ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like to play guitar too. Music is my oxygen (and so are books, horses, photography, writing, chocolate, and, um, oxygen ๐Ÿ˜› ). I also play piano and I’m getting an ukulele soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Jacob
    @lightning-spider

@lightning-spider Welcome! I like writing sci-fi too, and I hope to try fantasy. Thatโ€™s awesome that youโ€™re going into film! Weโ€™ll be looking out for some cool movies cominโ€™ from ya then ๐Ÿ˜‰ I like to play guitar too. Music is my oxygen (and so are books, horses, photography, writing, chocolate, and, um, oxygen ๐Ÿ˜› ). I also play piano and Iโ€™m getting an ukulele soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! Cool. XD Fantasy is the one I have more experience in; anything sci-fi I have is just somewhere in its planning stage. IKR? The college I’m going to is really cool and I can’t wait to get started. Oh, yup. You can ๐Ÿ˜‰ Horses and photography and chocolate and music are all epic. So is oxygen, but I’ll bet most people think that.

Nice! What music do you like?

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@lightning-spider ๐Ÿ˜€ I take it from your signature you’re a Sanderfan?

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Jacob
    @lightning-spider

@lightning-spider ๐Ÿ˜€ I take it from your signature youโ€™re a Sanderfan?

@sam-kowal
    Yep! I haven’t read more than four of his books yet, though…

The quote is actually from the Writing Excuses podcast he co-hosts. You should totally check it out if you haven’t before ๐Ÿ™‚

Tess
    @thetessinator

Hi! *waves*

*long awkward silence*

*whispers* I really should get out more so I can learn how to talk to people.

I would say “welcome” but I’m also new here?

I would say “I like comics” but I’ve never read any so that doesn’t count? (Time out. I love the concept of comic books. Does that count?)

Ummm….

Have you seen Infinity Wars yet? If you have, don’t spoil, because I haven’t seen it yet and I’m probably not going to get around to seeing it until Part 2 comes out and I can watch them back to back. Ehehehe.

Maybe I should just see myself out now, cuz I need to go learn social skills.

Okay bye.

*bangs head on door*

*opens door*

*depraved sobbing* THAT WAS AWFUL, TESS.

I'm an ENFP - fluent in English, jokes, confusing art teminology, MBTI, and maniacal screaming.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest