Website Error Help

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Website Error Help

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Jenna Terese 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@valtmy Yes–it looks like he was able to get it back up again! 😀

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@josiah Thank you guys!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

YAAAAAAAAY! 😀 😀 😀

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

Yayyyyyyyy! Why didn’t anyone tell me?!?!?!

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
      - C. S. Lewis

Catwing
      @catwing

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!! *throws feathers everywhere* It’s back! *pulls out raspberries and starts flinging them around too* The bestiest place on the internet has returned! *grabs ice cream* Balance has been restored! *tosses cookies* The kingdom is back! *pulls out the memes* The frog sitting on people’s heads! *rummages through Kapeefer Literature* YES!
      *shouts the battle cry* HI! IMMA KAPEEFER!

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@catwing

That was probably THE most KP patriotic post I have ever read. 😀 Gimme all the kapeefer feels! <3

www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

@catwing that was like soooo EPIC!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Catwing
      @catwing

@jenwriter17 *grins* Perhaps it is. The only thing missing is the videos. Which I guess you could go watch yourself. XD

@ashira *bows* Thank you.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

I assume since the KP organization isn’t running anymore that we can’t buy the swag?

@anyone

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
      @catwing

@jenwriter17 I don’t know.

@josiah @daeus-lamb @hope-ann

Josiah DeGraaf
      @josiah

@jenwriter17 Most of the orders are actually fulfilled automatically through a printing service. So… it may still work actually if that service wasn’t disconnected? But I don’t know for sure.

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

E.B. Raulands
      @e-b-raulands

So…I was just on the KP website, and it looks like the entire site has been rebooted (or at least redone since the last time I checked it out). And while most of the activity was at least 4 months old, there was some recent activity in the General Discussion forum. And I didn’t see any disclaimers about the site being offline anywhere; rather, it looked like the site was open for new members to join, and a new staff photo was on the “start here” page, so…

Is Kingdom Pen back online?

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@e-b-raulands

No, the organization Kingdom Pen isn’t running anymore, but everything is still working and there are still some people hanging out in the forums. As far I know, I don’t think they can accept any new members since no ones working there anymore. But yeah, people who were already members before they closed are still able to log in and chat in the forums.

(there’s a blog post about the site going offline: http://kingdompen.org/kingdom-pen-goes-on-hiatus/)

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest