Website Error Help

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Website Error Help

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Josiah DeGraaf 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@valtmy Yes–it looks like he was able to get it back up again! 😀

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@josiah Thank you guys!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

YAAAAAAAAY! 😀 😀 😀

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

Yayyyyyyyy! Why didn’t anyone tell me?!?!?!

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
      - C. S. Lewis

Catwing
      @catwing

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!! *throws feathers everywhere* It’s back! *pulls out raspberries and starts flinging them around too* The bestiest place on the internet has returned! *grabs ice cream* Balance has been restored! *tosses cookies* The kingdom is back! *pulls out the memes* The frog sitting on people’s heads! *rummages through Kapeefer Literature* YES!
      *shouts the battle cry* HI! IMMA KAPEEFER!

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@catwing

That was probably THE most KP patriotic post I have ever read. 😀 Gimme all the kapeefer feels! <3

www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

@catwing that was like soooo EPIC!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Catwing
      @catwing

@jenwriter17 *grins* Perhaps it is. The only thing missing is the videos. Which I guess you could go watch yourself. XD

@ashira *bows* Thank you.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

I assume since the KP organization isn’t running anymore that we can’t buy the swag?

@anyone

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
      @catwing

@jenwriter17 I don’t know.

@josiah @daeus-lamb @hope-ann

Josiah DeGraaf
      @josiah

@jenwriter17 Most of the orders are actually fulfilled automatically through a printing service. So… it may still work actually if that service wasn’t disconnected? But I don’t know for sure.

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest