fb

*waves* Heyo!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *waves* Heyo!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@sarah-narnathron

Hi there! Yes, my name is just a pen name, I have way too many pen names out there…*sighs* Also coincidentally the name of one of my characters. Incidentally, one of the working names for this one series I’m planning out is called ‘Masquerade Madness’. And I like your name, also.

@sarah-inkdragon
    Hi there! I like ink, and I like dragons, so, consequently, I shall like you. I’m glad to see that we have so much in common. Hmm…I write fantasy, mainly, but it’s not high fantasy. Like I have all of the modern conveniences and stuffs in it…With a little bit of contemporary and historical mixed in. But half the time I have no idea what I’m writing about because I’m too lazy to do research so I just write like I know what I’m talking about and hope that other people won’t notice. (I do the same thing for essays, too) My WIP is basically a series composed of a lot of series. 13, to be exact. And a lot of other side things that somehow tie in but…*effectively stops rant* I mean, I’ll rant about it if you guys would let me, but I usually don’t rant about such things, so….

*salutes*

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@devastate-lasting

You should totally rant about it. This lovely website is for helping writers, and helping writers usually describes ranting about books and bookish issues and characters running amok through the countryside. So do rant.

*ends rant about ranting*

Farewell. *bows*

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Filewriter
    @filewriter

Hi, @devastate-lasting!!! Told you, I would come her to greet you. I think I am an INFJ-A, but I don’t really remember. I didn’t know you were from KP. I am too! I am sorry I didn’t get to meet you there, but I am meeting you now. I am working on two projects right now. One, I am putting in the computer, or, rewriting it. And the other one I am writing the first draft. 🙂 So… that’s all I guess. Um, bye.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@devastate-lasting I guessed it was a pen name; still awesome, though. I was more describing the type of name it makes me think of, since some people have pen names that are just basically normal names. I’m quite curious about the character who shares your name now . . . and also your story. Masquerades? I’m a fan. What’s it about? 😀

Welcome to the masquerade.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@sarah-narnathron *deep breath* A continuation of a quest to defeat a demon. gather all the magic supplies, put them together, and BOOM! No more demon. Unfortunately, the taking of these ’13 Orbs’ is called ‘stealing’, and we will do anything to stop you…anything… – the on sugar-stuffs version of that series.

@sarah-inkdragon
    Ah, then I shall rant, when I have the time…

@filewriter
    *creepy grin in response to your emojis*

- TK

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@devastate-lasting Oooooh. Sounds delightful. 😀

Welcome to the masquerade.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

*gives you a suspicious and confused look in response to your creepy grin*

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@sarah-narnathron Delightful indeed. I’m really enjoying planning out that series.

@filewriter
    *cough* *whispers* Don’t know how to do emojis, so that will have to suffice.

- TK

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@devastate-lasting, oh. Well, if you so a : and then a ) it becomes a smiley face automatically, even with a computer. At least, it should. The same thing with ; and ) as a winky face. It would look like, 🙂 and 😉 and somehow come out like emojis.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@filewriter So, let’s see…. 🙂 😉

- TK

Filewriter
    @filewriter

Yay!!! I worked. *high fives*

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@devastate-lasting Hah! XD So glad I wasn’t the only one struggling with the smiley faces! 😉

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@corkybookworm But turtles, though…@daeus-lamb Teach us, Oh Great Daeus.

- TK

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@devastate-lasting I copy and pasted the turtles from imessage.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

*nods in understanding* Thank you, @daeus-lamb! By the way, when’s part three of the Show Don’t Tell Course coming out?

- TK

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest