fb

*waves from Attic window*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *waves from Attic window*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

YOU GUYS!

The Story Embers forum is finally here. *offers chocolate chip muffins to all those here*

I’m Rolena. Otherwise known as the author who lives in her Attic (when I’m writing and not “extroverting” that is). I also devour books (because books are delicious), ride four-wheelers, LOVE musicals, play with kids (I’m a babysitter πŸ˜‰ ), never stop singing and bake chocolate chip muffins for special occasions. Such as the kick-off of Story Embers forum.

I’ve been writing for twelve years and probably won’t ever stop. Can’t stop. Yeah, it’s impossible.

I’m the Outreach Manager here at Story Embers, which basically means I get to talk to really cool, published authors and writers and tell them about the awesome things happening here at SE.

Oh, and if any of you figure out how to catch a squirrel you should definitely let me know. I will personally bake a plate full of whatever muffins best suites your fancy in exchange for said pet squirrel. πŸ˜€

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

*Gobbles up chocolate chip muffins* Delicious! Thanks for sharing, Rolena. πŸ˜‰

Have I ever told you that I love riding ATVs too? Can you do donuts?

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

We did have a convo about four-wheelers, er, ATV’s once didn’t we? πŸ˜€ You must come over. We have a track.

Donuts it is! Which topping does Brianna prefer? Chocolate? Maple? Vanilla? Multi-colored sprinkles? Oh wait, I know! Purple sprinkles! *dashesofftothekitchen*

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

Hi Rolena! *waves* I love making chocolate chip muffins too (or blueberry, or double chocolate, or any kind of muffin really). Do you like to bake anything else? πŸ™‚

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. πŸ¦–

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@mariposa *squealsandhugsyou* A baking buddy! I love to bake breads and desserts (like Kartwheels, cakes and apple crisp) I actually like eating them just as much as baking them. πŸ™‚ What’s your favorite thing to bake?

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@rolena-hatfield I meant donuts as in the trick where you turn an ATV so that the rear wheels skid and you go around in a circle. 😜 But edible donuts are wonderful too. πŸ™‚

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@briannastorm Ha! Leave it to me to be thinking of food instead of donuts of the ATV type. But *gasp* I’ve never tried. Probably something to do with the fact that my parents were already concerned about me dying. ;P I take it you have donut skills?

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@rolena-hatfield Yup. I can do donuts in gravel or snow (which I call β€œpowdered donuts” πŸ˜‰). I’m a bit out of practice though, because I haven’t had much time to ride the past year.

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

Hi, Rolena! πŸ˜€

What’s your favorite musical?

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

Hey Rolena!

I need to catch a squirrel now.

I could probably get paid twice, bc Dad is just about done with them. lol

---
    Fair Winds and Following Seas,
    Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@rolena-hatfield Wait. If you are waving from an attic window are you really just Waving Through a Window? *winks*

β€œI feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@rolena-hatfield

I’m the Outreach Manager here at Story Embers, which basically means I get to talk to really cool, published authors and writers and tell them about the awesome things happening here at SE.

What!? And you haven’t talked to me yet? What kind of outreach manager are you? Just kidding. I’m not published.

*gleefully accepts chocolate muffin*

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@rolena-hatfield Hi!

That sounds like a cool job. πŸ™‚

*Devours chocolate chip muffins*

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@rolena-hatfield So…you know that farm supply stores, feed stores, etc. often have small varmint traps for sale, right??? If you catch two squirrels, can I have one and still get lemon poppy seed muffins? πŸ˜€

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@briannastorm Powdered donuts! I love that! I just asked my dad about the possibilities of me giving this a try πŸ˜€ so if you have any tips… haha!

@gracelivingston
    Ah! Such a difficult question. I love many,Β manyΒ musicals. *tapschin* Probably the latest Broadway version of Cinderella πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest