Wanna Chat?

This topic contains 142 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ShadowWriter161 4 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 143 total)
  • Author

ShadowWriter161
    @shadowwriter161

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

I won’t tell anyone, I promise. *crosses heart* It’s ingenious. I would totally read a book -or a series of books- with that name attached.

Do you mind me asking… What is the book about? Feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to answer.

August Grace
      @august-grace

Hello @shadowwriter161

So sorry for not answering sooner!

*Does happy wave back*

Haha yeah, I totally get what you mean. I love the fact that I can talk to other Christian writers across the globe!

Oooo! yes! A friend did tell me about The Homelanders and it sounds SO INTERESTING that I wonder why on earth the series is not on my TBR list.

Ahem, *coughs* ok. Technically I don’t have a laptop, but I call it a laptop. It’s an ancient tablet with now a new Bluetooth keyboard.

Seriously you won’t want to know the model, it’s that old. Plus it’s internet loading speed is as slow as a tortoise… I’m seriously not joking.

No, I wish I could say that we have Walmarts here in Aussie, but no. Is Walmart like a ‘we have everything from beauty to clothes to sports equipment and pretty much everything in between’ type of store? If so your Walmart would be like out Kmart or Big W. (yes I know, all our big stores have weird names).

Are you into any kinds of sports?

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

ShadowWriter161
      @shadowwriter161

@august-grace

Hi! It’s great to hear from you again. *grins*

Yes The Homelanders is an epic five book (or is it four book?) series. It’s one where I would totally “use the forget-me-stick (that is a quote from the movie Megamind. Me and my family do that a lot, lol. I guess we’re “all mad here.”) on myself just so I could read it all over again.

Ok, you might not believe this, but I use one of those too! But I use my phone with it instead of a tablet. Mine is probably not as old as yours, but it isn’t the newest piece of technology, haha. I do have a laptop, but it’s pretty much a goner. Getting a new one is that the top of my list….In 2023 XD

Wow…No Walmart’s….wow. *mind explodes* We have one almost everywhere here.

Yeah, Walmart is pretty much your, “We have everything, but there are a few things we don’t carry.”  store. I’ve heard of KMart, even been to one once or twice. I think there might even be some still open. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Big W, it sounds cool. *gives thumbs up*

I am not heavily into sports, but I like to play basketball. Not serious, though, just for fun. We have a hoop in our driveway, and I like to listen to music while I practice my free-throws.

What about you?

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@shadowwriter161 Thank you. I don’t know how exactly to explain the story right now. It’s an allegory. . . sorta fantasy. . . but I’m not sure exactly how to classify it. It doesn’t have magic in it. . .

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

ShadowWriter161
        @shadowwriter161

Well, when it’s finished, send me a copy. I will definitely give it a read!

So, besides writing, what other kinds of stuff do you like to do? (Again, please feel free to ignore this question if you don’t want to answer it.)

@shadowwriter161

I will

Shooting sports (obviously) I love listening to music too. Hiking. People-watching. Making walking sticks. . . .things like that.

What about you?

ShadowWriter161
          @shadowwriter161

Oh, of course! I’ve always wanted to learn how to shoot, it sounds like a really interesting experience.

I love music too. I also like singing as well, but I’m way to self conscious to do it in public.

Hiking is also something I like doing, although I do it less for the hike and more for the photos. (I’m really into photography… Actually obsessed is a better word to use.)

Wow, you make walking sticks? Awesome! Is it as challenging as it sounds?

I am pretty artistic. I like coloring, some kinds of drawing, writing (of course), and I like making crafts.

But I’m mostly a huge book nerd. Like, massive. Lol. I could read all day, everyday if I had the chance.

What kind of books do you like to read? Are you into mystery, fantasy, horror..?

And as always, you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to. 😀

@shadowwriter161

Yeah. I wish I could teach you to shoot!

I enjoy singing too. But public singing is out of the question at this point.

Cool. Yeah I love photography!

It’s hard sometimes. It really depends on the type of tree the stick came from, and what I’m going to do with it.

I draw some. I’ve been trying to get something finished to post on here in the art thread. have you ever posted in there?

Books!!!!! I L❤️VE MYSTERIES!! I’ve read some fantasy- never read horror.

ShadowWriter161
            @shadowwriter161

I wish you could too. That would be awesome!

Haha, yeah. My biggest audience is the windshield of my car 😉

If given the chance I would talk about photography all day! I love it.

How creative. What do you do with the sticks you make? If you don’t mind me asking.

No, I haven’t. I’m not that good, not really. I mainly color….hopefully that doesn’t sounds extremely juvenile, lol.

Yes, books! Mysteries are some of my favorites too! Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, all of the originals. But I also like fantasy, contemporary fiction, Christian-fiction….Pretty much everything except horror, haha.

@shadowwriter161

LOL! Do you drive? I can’t remember. . . how old are you?

I’m trying to get to where I can open an online store and sell them. But right now I’ve just been giving them to friends for Birthdays and stuff.

ShadowWriter161
              @shadowwriter161

I am between the ages of 1 and 100 😉 Sorry, I just don’t feel comfortable putting my age out there on the internet. I hope you understand.

I’m actually looking for a new walking stick, so if you open an online store I will be there! 😀

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@shadowwriter161 LOL!! That’s totally fine. I get being cautious about where you post stuff like that 🙂</p>
                Ok. Well I will let you know when I get me shop open. 😉

Also I am not going to be on here over this weekend. I’m going to 4H shooting sports coach training to get certified as a rifle coach. So if I don’t answer you it’s not because I’m dead or mad or anything. I’m probably gonna be back on Monday.

ShadowWriter161
                @shadowwriter161

Thanks for understanding 😀

Wait….what?? That’s awesome!!! I am actually awed. :0 My mind is actually blown. I have full confidence that you will become a certified rifle coach, and be great at it.

Thanks for letting me know you won’t be on this weekend. I’ll keep that in mind. *thumbs up*

I hope you have a great time at the 4H training. It sounds like a lot of fun.

@shadowwriter161 Hey I’m back!!! It went well and I am now a certified rifle coach!!

ShadowWriter161
                  @shadowwriter161

Hi! Yay! I’m so glad it went well. 😀 Was it difficult to become one?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest