Wanna Chat?

This topic contains 142 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ShadowWriter161 4 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • Author

ShadowWriter161
    @shadowwriter161

@august-grace

No worries! *smiles*

Yeah, I totally get what you mean. There is just something about getting a letter, addressed to you personally, in the mail that is so incredible.

I heard the Hobbit and LOTR movies were filmed there. It would be so awesome to tour the set.

Thanks. I seem to have a knack of thinking up incredibly strange questions XD I guess my answer would be…..Man, I see what you mean…..Probably a book into a movie. I like it when I can get inside a character head, know what they’re thinking and all that. And the book series I’m reading right now would make an amazing movie.

August Grace
      @august-grace

@shadowwriter161

Yeah, personally I do like it when I adore a book and then I discover there is a movie about it. So yeah, I’d probably have a book made into a movie…. especially if they were mine. *ducks head behind book and grins cheekily.*

How is ur WIP going?

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@shadowwriter161

Hey, I’m feeling chatting again and realized it’s been awhile since we chatted. What ya been up to lately? Read any new books?

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

ShadowWriter161
      @shadowwriter161

Hi! First: I am really sorry it’s taken me so long to respond. Second: It’s good to hear from you again. Um, I haven’t been up to much here, haha.

As to new books I’ve read lately *grins like a mad scientist* I found a new author I am obsessed with. Like, completely. His name is Andrew Klavan. And his works are awesome! Totally check him out if you haven’t before.

So, what have you been up to lately?

@august-grace

Hi! Sorry I haven’t respond sooner (time change and all that). My WIP is going good, thank you for asking. *tries to hide my bashful grin* How about yours?

Yay! I’m not the only one, haha.

So, if you could turn one book, (yours or someone else’s), into a movie -or movie series- what book/books would you choose?

@shadowwriter161

Cool. Never heard of him. I’ll have to check him out.
        I’ve been getting ready for 4H shooting sports competitions and writing like crazy. Finding new music that I like. Stuff like that. Just started our homeschool back up so that’s wild.

And, surprise of surprises-I’M IN A GUILD!!! And I don’t know what I’m doing! LOL 😆 But I guess this help me know better how a guild works just in case I decide to start my own.

ShadowWriter161
        @shadowwriter161

Great! If you do check him out or read any of this stuff, let me know. I would love to talk about it. 😀

Wow, you definitely have a lot of stuff going on. FH shooting sport competitions….Awesome! I’ve been trying to work on my WIP, but it’s going slow.

Oh boy…School. *nervous grin* I’m starting up soon myself.

You’re in a guild!! What?! That’s awesome! What’s it like? I’ve been contemplating applying to join….But I don’t know. Is it fun? Are the people nice? Sorry, too many questions. XD I’m just really curious. 🙂

August Grace
          @august-grace

@shadowwriter161 HHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!

How are you?

I know it’s been ages since we last chatted…. sorry. *grins awkwardly* I feel like apologizing for not writing has become a tradition by now… hehe.

IDK. Most of the books so far that I have read are movies already. But there is a tween/teen series called Winnie the Horse Gentler that I loved when I was a tween (and I actually still love them). I would totally have that turned into a movie.

My WIP would be going good if my laptop’s keyboard would be working properly. So it’s hindering me from writing. *does dramatic scream* Yes, it is killing me. A slow and painful death for a writer…

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

ShadowWriter161
          @shadowwriter161

@august-grace

Hi! *does happy wave*

I’m doing good. How are you?

Haha, yeah. But I’m happy we can chat at all. I can’t believe I am talking to someone in Australia…*giggles nervously* And, given the fact that it’s nighttime where you are right now, I understand if you don’t reply right away. *gives a thumbs up*

Choosing a book/book series is hard. Your choice sounds interesting. I think I might’ve heard of it before. I probably would pick a book series called, The Homelanders. Great series, definitely give it a read if you’re into action/adventure.

Oooh, yeah. Computer problems *cringes* I totally get’cha. Having your keyboard not working sounds super annoying. What can of laptop is it? (Don’t feel you have to answer) Mine is a cheap laptop from Walmart, (Do you have Walmart’s in Australia??) and it’s slowly losing steam. Which means I have to start looking for a new one. *face palms*

@shadowwriter161  Ooof! Sorry I never answered this! Been kinda busy!

We went to the state competition and my little brother got second place in his age group in archery. (meaning he is the second best 4H archery shooter in the state of Kentucky!) We were so proud of him!

The guild is okay. . . not very active. . . it seems kinda like it’s dying.

ShadowWriter161
            @shadowwriter161

Hi! It’s no problem 🙂 I totally get it.

Wow! The State Competition? Sounds super exciting! And your brother getting second place? Very impressive.

I’m sorry the guild seems to be dying, that’s a bummer. Which guild are you in?

@shadowwriter161 Yeah, we were really excited!

I’m in the Knaphollow guild

ShadowWriter161
              @shadowwriter161

The Knaphollow Guild? Interesting. I’ve been considering applying for a Guild but…I don’t know. When your guild was active, was it fun? Were the people nice?

@shadowwriter161

Well LOL!! It was actually kinda already dead!! But the people are nice. I’d rather start my own guild though.

ShadowWriter161
                @shadowwriter161

Lol! XD That stinks. Starting your own guild could be awesome, and I would totally want to join. 😀

P.S I have to ask….How did you come up with your name? It’s epic!

@shadowwriter161 Well. . . if you wont tell. It was the name for a character in my one fantasy story. I really liked the character and I thought he needed a really good name. I searched my sister and I’s collected names and none of them were good enough. So I racked my brain to come up with something myself. I wanted something with the word Ember in it soooo. . . eventually I came up with this and I loved it!(you know, started writing it everywhere to see how it looked and all that) 🙂 And the dragonslayer part, wellll. . . you can figure it out 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest