Wanna Chat?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    ShadowWriter161
    @shadowwriter161

@august-grace

Oh, wow. I feel terrible that I didn’t respond sooner. It didn’t let me know someone had tagged me. *face palm*

I’m usually good at replying promptly, but technology can be a hinder to that.

Wow, that is a lot of musical instruments *jaw drop* I applaud your talent *gives standing ovation*

It has been way to incredibly long since we talked. How is your writing going?

(Also, I apologize again for not replying sooner.)

@millennium
      Wow. I feel like a horrible person. I’m so sorry, I didn’t see this until today.

Also, please explain your idea of combining Fantasy and Science Fiction. I am definitely intrigued. 😀

A. Massey
      @millennium

@shadowwriter161

I didn’t know I had a plan…*blink*

Oh that…I don’t think I have a plan. Um…where are my wits?

And you are totally not a horrible person. 😂

https://theinkstaineddesk.com

ShadowWriter161
      @shadowwriter161

@millennium

Haha, yeah, I’ve been there 😉

Have you worked on any new stories lately? (Please ignore all my questions if you don’t want to answer them.)

This time of the year can be so crazy, it’s hard to find time to sit down and write.

And thank you 😂 I never want anyone to think I’m ignoring them.

A. Massey
        @millennium

@shadowwriter161

I like questions!

So…no, I’ve been working Course to Earth for a while now while doing a few other short stories and stuff on the side. No other new projects.

ShadowWriter161
        @shadowwriter161

@millennium

I am a fan of questions too, haha.

Ok, forgive me if this a stupid question. But what is Course to Earth? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it before.

Ooo, short stories *grins* Do you mind telling me what some of them are about?

A. Massey
          @millennium

@shadowwriter161

It’s not a stupid question, I’m not surprised you heard of it…It’s my novel. My first novel actually.

One of my short stories was for my blog, which I haven’t finished yet, but it’s about a child with wings born into a society of winged people and falls in the love with…I’m not sure yet…it hasn’t gotten very far. 😆

Oh, I wrote a poem. It’s here if you want to read it,

ShadowWriter161
          @shadowwriter161

@millennium

Ok, lol, that makes me feel better 😂 So, is the novel actually completed? And would you mind telling me about it?

Birth? Winged people? Romance? I am definitely intrigued. You will have to let me know when it’s posted. It’s interesting how many of us writers have blogs. I have one, but I’m not sure if it’s any good.

I read the poem (and it’s awesome!) Are the characters you mentioned all in your novel? Or different short stories?

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
            @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@shadowwriter161

I’m doing good. What’s been going on with you? How’s the holiday season going so far?

Did you do anything fun for Thanksgiving?

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

ShadowWriter161
            @shadowwriter161

I’ve been kinda busy lately. Haven’t worked on my WIP much.

This season has been great! It’s my favorite time of year 😀 *does happy dance*

Thanksgiving was great. We had some family come visit. Plus; all the food! Haha.

What about you? How was your Thanksgiving?

(You can always ignore my questions if you don’t want to answer them 🙂 )

@shadowwriter161

What you been up to?

Yep! I love this time of year too! I love snow!!

Our Thanksgiving was great too. My grandparents came over and we had a lot of fun!

I’ve been doing pretty good. Trying to keep up with my WIPs, but kinda had a decrease in time and inspiration!! I have to juggle school and all my other hobbies! The last two weekends we went on deer quota hunts, So Yeah!! It’s been difficult!

ShadowWriter161
              @shadowwriter161

I’ve been getting everything ready for Christmas and New Years. It feels like this year has gone by in a blink.

Same here! I grew up in a place where it started snowing in November and didn’t stop till May, lol. It will probably always be my favorite time of year 😀

That sounds awesome. Grandparents are the best 😂

I know what you mean by a decrease in inspiration. Time as well. Life can so crazy sometimes. It’s hard to find time to breathe, let alone write.

Ok, deer quota hunts? I don’t know exactly what that is, but it sounds awesome! My hobbies aren’t nearly as exciting, haha.

@shadowwriter161

Merry Christmas!!!! 🎄🎄🎄⛄⛄⛄

Yeah. No kidding this year has gone so fast!!

A deer quota- well it’s usual on a Wildlife management area where there are to many deer in comparison to the food available. They have people go out and hunt the property to try to cut back the population some so that the deer will be healthier. Hope that explains everything.

ShadowWriter161
                @shadowwriter161

Merry Christmas! 🎁🎄 I hope you, and whomever you celebrated with (if you celebrated with anyone) had an amazing day.

I can’t wait for 2020. Maybe I’ll actually finish a book, haha.

Thank you. That does explain everything. I’ve never been hunting (Unless Christmas tree hunting counts? It <i>was</i> in the forest 😂). But it sounds like an interesting adventure.

@shadowwriter161

I had a wonderful Christmas! How was yours?

Yeah!! LOL!! If I could actually finish something I would be thrilled!!

Your welcome! It was an adventure! Hunting is a lot of fun!

ShadowWriter161
                  @shadowwriter161

My Christmas was awesome! Thank you for asking 🙂

What is one writing goal you want to achieve in the new year? I’d like to get my WIP into some kind of order and maybe get a few beta-readers to look it over.

Hunting does sounds like fun, although I usually hunt with a camera 😉 (I’m an avid photographer)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest