Wanna Chat?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@shadowwriter161 Not very. Had to sit in class for a while. probably over six hours total (not all at once though) then I had to go out and do range work, i.e, coaching and giving range commands. Then we had to do a test.

You can't live for long living for nothing- Hector Griffin

ShadowWriter161
    @shadowwriter161

Whoa. Sounds complicated and interesting at the same time, haha. Well, congratulations! *gives applause*

@shadowwriter161 *Bows low* thank you. thank you. thank you. LOL 😆

It was fun! Get to meet a lot of new people and hang out, see old friends that you haven’t seen in a while.

ShadowWriter161
      @shadowwriter161

Lol. Yeah, seeing old friends and making new ones is always fun.

So….Any tips for a slightly discouraged writer?

@shadowwriter161

Well, first off, why so discouraged?!

ShadowWriter161
        @shadowwriter161

Maybe discouraged isn’t the right word. I guess I….over think my writing, if that makes any sense. I try to put myself into the minds of the people who might read it, but in doing that I get so self-conscious and I start to question my writing skills.

Has that ever happened to you?

@shadowwriter16

Yeah, LOL I think we all kinda do that sometimes.

I think the best thing to do is just forget about your own talent, ask God for Grace and help in your writing, and then just write for his glory and not care what people think as long as you are honoring the Lord.

🙂❤️ Hope that helps you

ShadowWriter161
          @shadowwriter161

Haha, it is nice to know that I’m not alone.

Thanks. That does help. Deep down I think I know that as long as I do it for God, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. But sometimes that doesn’t always come to the forefront when faced with a keyboard.

I want to find some beta readers, considering no one outside of a few really close friends has ever even seen my work. But….I am way to scared to ask anyone. Lol XD

August Grace
            @august-grace

@shadowwriter161

Hello and sorry for disappearing from this existence for so long!

I know right! NO WALMARTS.

In case you haven’t noticed, I am heavily into sports. My friend has a basketball hoop and sometimes, like you, we do some free throws just for fun. I used to play basketball in a club a couple of years ago. I didn’t stop because I didn’t enjoy it, in fact I really love it, it’s just we had so many things going on in our lives.

Do you play any instruments?

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

@shadowwriter161 Oh I’m so sorry it took me so long to get back to you!!

I would gladly Beta read something for you!!!! I’d love to in fact!

ShadowWriter161
            @shadowwriter161

@august-grace

Hi! Sorry, it never alerted me that you’d replied. Technology is weird sometimes, haha.

Playing basketball in a cloud sounds pretty cool. I used to actually compete in another sport, but – as it turns out – I didn’t enjoy competition very much. 😉

I do not play any instruments. But I wish I did. I used to take piano lessons, and I kinda wish I still did. I do like to sing though, so there’s that, lol.

Do you play any instruments?

Hey! Don’t worry about it, I know life can get crazy sometimes. 😀

Wow, that would great if you could beta read for me! So, how does one go about sending their story to someone else? Is there, like, an email or something?

(Also, I am slightly nervous at other people reading and reviewing my work, I’ve never done it before. That being said, I still want your honest opinion, even if it’s not the most favorable.)

@shadowwriter161

Yeah. Life does get pretty crazy!! Well one of us could post our email. If you have an email. Or if you have Google docs you could set up a page on there. It would be great if we could start emailing though!!

Don’t worry. I’ll be as gentle as possible. I’m really nervous about letting people see my work too. Outside of my family only my best friend has read any of mine.

ShadowWriter161
              @shadowwriter161

I was thinking about setting up an email especially for my writing. Being able to email you would be great! Sometimes the notifications for this site don’t always come right away, which is sometimes annoying, haha.

Yeah, I get that. The only people who’ve read my stuff is my family, and I need another persons opinion.   I would love your input. And I also offer mine as well, if ever it’s needed. 🙂

@shadowwriter161 Cool. Well if you get an email. Well if you get an email, I have gmail, it’s pretty good, works faster since it’s connected to google and the google account can sign in to a lot of sites. Just let me know when you get one.

J. Dekreel
                @dekreel

Hey, guys! It’s been a while and I wanted to see how everyone was doing. 😀

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
                Blog

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest