Wanna Chat?

This topic contains 142 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ShadowWriter161 4 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
  • Author

ShadowWriter161
    @shadowwriter161

Hi! I’m a newcomer here. Anyone wanna just chat?

Alabama Rose
      @bama-rose

@shadowwriter161

Hey! Sure. 🙂 I’m Bama Rose. Have you been writing long?

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

ShadowWriter161
      @shadowwriter161

@bama-rose Hi! Um, I’ve been writing for a few years.

Although I’m still a little u sure if myself 🙂

How about you?

Alabama Rose
        @bama-rose

@shadowwriter161

Yeah.. me too. Sadly. I’ve been writing stories pretty much since I was little, but last year I decided to try harder. So this year was the first time actually making a story outline. 😝

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

ShadowWriter161
        @shadowwriter161

@bama-rose

I love reading books, but actually <i>writing</i> one is strangely addicting, lol.

What is your book about? If you don’t mind me asking 🙂

Alabama Rose
          @bama-rose

@shadowwriter161

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. Theres a total different feel.

My story is about a little family that fosters, and their struggles and all that. Its inspired from my experiences and a few other true stories. 🙂 Right now it’s in the editing stage, but I hope to publish sometime soon.

What is yours about?

ShadowWriter161
          @shadowwriter161

@bama-rose

That sounds really cool! 👍

My story is about a 16 year old named Alexandrea Monarch, (it’s a mouthful, I know), and how she, (and a few friends of hers), try to figure out who is trying to kill her. That’s the basic plot anyway 🙂

Wanna know a secret? I’ve never really shared the plot, or the fact that I’m a writer, with anyone outside of my family…

Alabama Rose
            @bama-rose

@shadowwriter161

Wait, really?!? Never told anybody? That must be… lonely, to say the least. How do you… rant about stuff?

Your story sounds interesting! What time period is it?

ShadowWriter161
            @shadowwriter161

@bama-rose

I rant to myself I guess, lol. And my parents don’t mind when I rant to them.

It is kinda lonely sometimes, I guess that’s why I was so excited to learn of this page and this place 😀

My story is set in modern day New York. But the main character is from Texas 🙂

Alabama Rose
              @bama-rose

@shadowwriter161

Ah, yeah. Out of everyone, my mom is the person who hears the most ranting. She’s great. 🙂

Ooh, modern day New York! Definitely sounds intriguing. Is it a newer story or have you been working on it for a while?

Yeah, story embers is great. I’m not active a lot, but I do enjoy it when I can. 🙂

ShadowWriter161
              @shadowwriter161

@bama-rose

Same with mine 🙂

As for my story, it’s an older old that I’ve been working on for a while. It started out as this tiny story I made up to entertain myself… Little did I know where it would go 😀

I was so scared when I first started chatting on here, (I’m not the most outgoing person in real life.)

Alabama Rose
                @bama-rose

@shadowwriter161

Are you more introverted? I am. When theres a group of people I fade into the background. But on one on one, I can actually get talkative! 😁

ShadowWriter161
                @shadowwriter161

@bama-rose

Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond.

I am definitely more introverted, but when you get to know you me you’ll probably wish I would stopped talking, lol 😀

Alabama Rose
                  @bama-rose

@shadowwriter161

🤣 ME TOO! 😂 Weird how that works….

So do you read much?

ShadowWriter161
                  @shadowwriter161

@bama-rose

All. The. Time! Lol. I am a massive book-addict.

What about you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest