Villain/Antagonist Development Questions

Forums Fiction Characters Villain/Antagonist Development Questions

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@arindown @kimlikesart

N-i-i-i-i-i-ce, you two!!! I’m doing some plot renovations still, so it might be a couple days until I post some more answers, FYI 🙂

"May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks." ~Gandalf

Gracie
      @kimlikesart

24. What is something you will never forget?  Continued:

“Uh, eight I suppose…” *Chest tightens, the images awful, racing through his mind. He has never put them to words…* “Uh,” *swallows hard, eyes getting hot and red.* “Clarence died…” *bites his bottom lip, fighting emotions he can’t contain* “I might as well have pulled the trigger on him.” *looks away, shakes head, swallows VERY hard.* “I, I…I watched him die. He was shot in the back by Carbon. Dead before I got back to him…” *eyes narrow as he sees Clarence’s face as it had been* “His eyes were so vacant… So full of pain and fear? He,” *…* “He…” …. He is in hell

“Nine?” *Cash’s pain slowly turns to anger, and he scoffs at the number* “Nine? I’ll tell you. Just a few days later Wang showed back up with this girl. The fool. No one would take the girl’s life… And? For some freakish reason that went against all logic? I did….” Now I can be thrown in jail for murder… *then his chest aches for a different reason.* “I murdered a girl?” *looks at his hands, eyes far away* “I murdered?” and I hate myself for it…

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien

@wingiby-iggiby Thanks! Blanke is a very sweet character to write, in all honesty. Even though he’s the villain, he cares so much for his little girl. Oh, here’s my favorite part I’ve written with them if you want to read it. @kimlikesart Maybe you too in the spirit of this post…

“What does ‘a bright little thing’ mean? I thought it meant you were shining and all light, but when I told that to Keera, she just laughed and smiled, like you are doing. Papa, what’s it really mean?”
          “It means, darling, that you are incredibly smart. Almost a genius.” Blanke touched her nose and she wrinkled it, dimples flashing.
          “I see.” They made their way down the ramps, her taking two steps for his one. “But… how can I be a genius if I don’t know what bright means?”
          Blanke swept her into his arms and carried her down the hallway. She shrieked with laughter. “Because no one is perfect.”
          “Aren’t you perfect, Papa?”
          The astonishment and disappointment in her little face was enough to make him want to lie.
          “No.” He said it very low, gently setting her on the ground and stroking her hair. “I’m not.”
          Tisha studied him carefully, then smiled.
          “That’s okay Papa. I still love you.”
          He folded her into his arms, laying her head down on his shoulder.
          “I love you too.”

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
          No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Wingiby Iggiby
          @wingiby-iggiby

@anne-of-lothlorien

That was one of the sweetest/saddest things I have ever read! Blanke is someone, going from what I know, who just wants to prove himself to himself and his daughter. I love Trisha’s innocence. That was so touching!

BTW, I love your name^ 😉

We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain -- Get Along

Gracie
            @kimlikesart

@anne-of-lothlorien

That was beautiful. *shaking head in wander* Can you tag me if you post anymore?

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Mischievous Thwapling
              @mischievous-thwapling

@anne-of-lothlorien

I’m going to be completely honest: I melted when I read that.  Literally melted.  How Tisha thought he was perfect, then said she still loved him even though he wasn’t, and Blanke’s affection for her… *throws hands into the air in defeat because I am utterly inadequate to describe the beauty of that scene* Like Gracie said, tag me if you ever post anymore….

"May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks." ~Gandalf

Anne of Lothlorien
                @anne-of-lothlorien

@wingiby-iggiby Thank you! Yes, Tisha is the most important thing in Blanke’s life. He’ll do anything to keep his daughter safe.

(I love my name too, thanks. 🙂 )

@kimlikesart
                  Aw, thank you so much! I’ll definitely tag you if I post more. 🙂

@mischievous-thwapling
                  I didn’t know so many people would love this little bit. That really encourages me, thank you guys! I’ll tag you too if any more of this shows up.

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
                  No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Mischievous Thwapling
                  @mischievous-thwapling

@anne-of-lothlorien

Yeah! I’m glad that it encourages you 😀 Yay! Thanks!!

Sam M
                    @sam-m

Hi, guys! Here are a few answers for my villain, Dante.

Do you care about him/hero at all? Or do you now see him/hero as a problem?

Yeah, he’s my best friend. But he is becoming a problem.

Who do you admire?

Can I say myself? Um…I guess I admire Lauren, because she’s so authentic and bold. She doesn’t have to pretend to be somebody else. I admire Judah because, even though it’s annoying, he’s kind to people. And relentless -that I can relate too.

What do you fear?

What makes you think that I’m afraid of anything?

Ugh…fine. I’m afraid that I’ll kill all the people who are responsible for my dad and I’ll be left with emptiness and anger and pain. I’m afraid I’ll always be alone, I guess. Also, I’m not crazy about eternal destruction.

What line will you never cross?

I won’t kill a child. Or hurt one. I won’t kill Lauren, Jordan, or Frankie and I would prefer not to hurt them. I really, really don’t want to kill Judah.

What is something funny you do? Do you have any weird habits?

Does moonlighting as the most powerful crime boss in the city count as a weird habit?

I collect cassette tapes, because Naima used to do that. She loved them. I bought her one for everything birthday and Christmas. When I listen to them, it makes me feel less alone.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest