fb

Umm, I suppose I should introduce myself…

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Umm, I suppose I should introduce myself…

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@evelyn You’re welcome. ๐Ÿ˜‰ *gobbles up my own*

*cartwheels out*

Anonymous

@storyjoy, Jerry B. Jenkins.

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@millennium-m Oh really? That’s neat! I’ve looked at his site a few times ๐Ÿ˜€

*cartwheels out*

Anonymous

@storyjoy, cool! He also wroteย Left Behind.ย I donโ€™t know of youโ€™ve heard of that series.

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@millennium-m Ah, yes. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve heard of it, but don’t really know what it’s about ๐Ÿ˜›

*cartwheels out*

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@storyjoy, hmm. Interesting premise. Short, but an attention getter. I can relate to trying to tell about your story without spoiling anything. It’s the same with mine.

Well, right now I am working on a Sci-fi novel called Classified, a fantasy book called Firebrand, and a “blog post series” called Killer projects (also Sci-fi).

My main one right now is Classified. It’s the first of a four book series called The Hostanica Files. It’s a futuristic story about a girl whose country has been in war like her whole life. Then this thing happens with her older brother. And she has to go do this thing. Ends up being awesome. Has to do this other thing because she was awesome.

Yeah… Maybe you should just read the synopsis. It’s on my profile. (I can’t copy and paste in my tablet, sorry. :))

Yeah, I will certainly check them out. I’m always looking for a good book/series to read.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@filewriter Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I actually made the premise on my profile a bit longer yesterday, if you were curious ;P

Ah, yes, I read that on your profile a few days ago. It sounds very intriguing! ๐Ÿ˜€

*cartwheels out*

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest