fb

Umm, I suppose I should introduce myself…

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Umm, I suppose I should introduce myself…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@storyjoy no worries 😜 Oi! You’re beautiful. No arguments. Shh.

yeah character personalities can be tough. I always feel like my stories and characters aren’t very original. *sobs*

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@the-fledging-artist LOL, thanks XD

I knowwww!!!!!! *sobs with you*

*cartwheels out*

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@storyjoy Haha I just noticed your signature. Very funny. 😁

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@the-fledgling-artist LOL! Thanks! It’s true though XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by storyjoy.

*cartwheels out*

Anonymous

@storyjoy, what hobbies do you have? Favorite books? Movies? Authors? Have you signed up for a guild yet?

Sorry for all the questions…

Blue and gray dragon flies in.

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@millennium-m

Mmm, pretty much any hobby you can imagine. 😛 Music, photography, writing… and I like sports too. 😀

My favorite book series is easily The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielson. I like The Traitor’s Game too, and The Chronicles of Narnia. I really want to get into reading more books… I’m currently kind of busy right now though, studying for a Bible competition I’m in. I guess that’s my main hobby. 😛 You know, memorizing 800+ verses, intensively studying Greek words and cross-references… yeah, normal human stuff. *facepalm* XD

Sorry, got a bit off track there. xDD

Favorite movies? Star Wars and Narnia are my favorite movie series…es… (what’s the plural of series? Just series? xD) 😀 I’m also pretty positive I’d love Marvel, and probably LOTR, but I haven’t seen either of those yet. 😛

What about you? 😀

Well, I’m not sure lol 😛 How does one sign up for a Guild? I entered some stuff in a survey-type thing that I think was meant to sign up for a Guild… 😛

And I don’t mind the questions! 😀

*cartwheels out*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@storyjoy Welcome to Story Embers! Glad you aren’t a robot or an alien! 😉 *throws confetti to celebrate your arrival*

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@evelyn

Thanks! 😀 Lol, me too! XD

*dances around in confetti and brings out fresh-baked cake* Aha! Another thing I forgot! I like baking, too! XD

*cartwheels out*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@storyjoy May I have a piece? 😉

Anonymous

@storyjoy, That all sounds cool! I think you did sign up for a guild there. 😆

I haven’t seen LotR of Marvel yet and I think I’ll be a fan too! (Manly LotR) My favorite book series is The Wormling. I finished two days ago and almost cried that there weren’t anymore books in the series it was so awesome. I also love The Chronicles of Narina. I’ve read all of them about 8 times. I’ve like The Hobbit and have read half of The Fellowship of the Ring. 

My favorite movies are Star Wars, (I’ve only seen 4, 5, and 6) I like all the Kendrick brother movies. Beyond the Mask, HTTYD, Big Hero 6, and Zootopia. (And most Pixar films)

Hobbies…Horse riding, photography, comics, Aetherlighting (ask me about it!), and is riding roller coasters a hobby? I’ve ridden the world’s, tallest, fastest, spinning, roller coaster!

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@evelyn You may. 😉 *hands you a big slice of chocolate cake*

*cartwheels out*

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@millennium-m Oh, good. xD

Nice! 😀 What’s The Wormling about?

Aaaah, you should DEFINITELY see the other Star Warses! At least, the sequels, and Rogue One. The prequels… yeaaahhh, feel free to skip those. XD 😉

Lol! *obeys you* What’s Aetherlighting? XD

Whoa! 😀

*cartwheels out*

Anonymous

Now you’ve done it, @storyjoy…I’m going to go into a half hour talk about The Wormling  and Aetherlight. 😆😆

Okay…The Wormling:

A boy who lives in his fathers book store reads a lot. His name is even Owen Reeder. He’s hardly aloud to do anything and gets beat up by bullies at school. One night he hears voices in the book store. While looking around, a whole book case slides from its place and several men walk out of a passageway. Two nights later he creeps downstairs late at night and studies the bookcase. Finally he discovers he must pull the snake shaped candle holder attached to the wall above him. He pulls and the bookcase slides open. Slipping inside, he finds a dark passage and follows it. Soon he comes to a pool. A huge beast known as the Slimesees starts chasing him, wishing to eat him. Owen makes it out, barely. The next day a mysterious visiter gives Owen a book, The Book of the King, that changes his life. After the mysterious visiter, who calls himself Mr. Page, does some scary things…such as cutting Owen’s heel open and removing a steel object, without it hurting, and throwing a knife through a so-called-homeless-guy’s heart. And Karl, the homeless guy, survives. Then Karl is set writhing on the floor by Mr. Page as he makes a gettaway with Owen and an acquaintance of Owen. Not long after that, in an old, burned B&B, they get attacked my a massive fire breathing dragon and Mr. Page is supposedly killed by it. That night, after a fight over the book with Karl and his father, Owen finds a Mucker, a strange worm, in his book. Owen goes back to the tunnel with Slimesees and after a near death experience, makes it to shore and starts reading The Books of the King as Mucker starts digging a tunnel. After hours of reading, he makes it out of the tunnel and finds himself in another world, face to face with a talking dog-like animal called a Watcher. Soon, the dragon send a massive creature to destroy Owen, who is now know as The Wormling. After a bloody battle, the creature is killed by Mucker and Owen and Watcher  embark on a journey.

That is only the first book. Here are all the books: The Book of the King. The Sword of the Wormling. The Challenging. The Minions of Time. The Author’s Blood.

Now for the Aetherlight…the Aetherlight is a steampunk video game based off of biblical proportions, I heard about Story Embers from the people on Aetherlight.

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@millennium-m Well, you told me to ask. XDD JK

Sounds full of action, lol! xD 😀 Who wrote it?

Haha, that’s neat! 😀

*cartwheels out*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@storyjoy Thank you! *gobbles up piece* 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest